ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Empty Grave Site  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 13th, 2012 05:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ray

This recording was done in a Local Cemetery,
I found a large stone marker of a young child so I decided to stop and say "Hello".
On this recording you will hear me ask if they can hear my voice? and I believe to be hearing the word "No"
At the end of the recording I thank them for trying and I believe I hear something that sounds like 'He Isn't here Ray..He doesn't hear you"
This is the raw file.
Thanks
Ray

Attachment: MT.wav (Downloaded 754 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 13th, 2012 12:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
NKiernan

Hi Ray
I hear, "Their not here to hear". Good capture. I wanted to ask what recorder your using? I noticed it's very 'Noisy', but that can at times be helpful.
NeilK

Last edited on Mar 13th, 2012 12:21 PM by NKiernan

Posted: Mar 13th, 2012 05:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Ray

Hey Neil,
The recorder is an Olympus VN-3100PC.
I had it on the SP setting.
Thanks
Ray

Posted: Mar 16th, 2012 08:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
clockdryve

I think I hear a Bird chirping around at the end of the recording. It is very hard to remember those things during playback. I have been confused by that before. I've noticed that even a short sound of a car squealing it's tires can be mistaken for an EVP. Is best to always make a verbal note on the recording to just mention "anything" that is added to the recording by accident or wildlife. Like if you step on a twig or rustle leaves or grass under your feet. But I'm not perfect myself...I still forget or think I can remember. We DO for the most part the more we record...but best to just say out loud. Thanks for the upload. And Good Luck :-)

Posted: Mar 17th, 2012 01:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Ray

Yes we do need to be careful when we record and mostly when we listen. I feel that those little extra sounds can also be used as part of the formation of EVP.Being able to tell the difference is the key in learning to listen.
So then the question becomes, Is the sound of that tire squealing being used as part of the formation of the Evp?
I think these and "Other sounds" are no different than,
Background White Noise or Running Water,Etc just as a couple examples.
Thanks
Ray

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 17th, 2012 07:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Ray

Thanks Dan,
I actually did a video of this visit showing both recorders sitting on top of the headstone,
The camera audio caught nothing while the 2 recorders caught almost the same thing.
Ray

Last edited on Mar 17th, 2012 07:19 AM by Ray

Current time is 02:08 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Empty Grave Site Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1208 seconds (17% database + 83% PHP). 28 queries executed.