ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream News > February 2012, The Stream Continues, Stronger, Better

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
February 2012, The Stream Continues, Stronger, Better  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 11th, 2012 01:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello my friends.

After practically a 2 year 3 month hiatus, the ITC Bridge stream is permanently live in real-time. I have settled in Safety Harbor, Fl. and the time has come to come back to home base, become regrounded, and begin work anew.

Since Feb 27 or so, the stream has been live. A lot has changed in 2 years! I can now do with one computer what used to take me 2, and I can restart it once a week vs. once every morning. Gotta love technology!

With one computer with an i7 core, the stream comes in from a radio, it is run through the spectrograph, run through 3 audio direct x live filters, streamed live, and displayed by screen software. Virtual audio routing software also makes possible what used to be impossible by allowing me to route the audio into various filters and out to the stream.

In California, as mentioned before, there are basic principles of electronic and electric energy that can be used and manipulated by spirit for the best connection and manipulation for voice and pictures. Right now we have found that is coming from an aftermarket power adapter for the radio that is over-driving the speaker (by accident) at 6VDC, instead of 4.5VDC. This produces a crackle and amplification of the effect spirit is able to produce on the radio. The end result is the images and voices you hear. We work at the frequencies of approximately 150-200Khz on average, way below typical AM radio range.

Both myself and speaking for spirit, we are immensely excited about new opportunities and the forward progression of the project. Participation is welcomed, unless otherwise stated, the stream is always 100% live, real-time, with up to a 15 second delay. We love the participation and shared energy of anyone out there who believes that we can create a bridge out of sheer willpower, love, and remembrance of who we truly are.

See you on the stream,

Keith J. Clark

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 01:59 PM  
ITC Bridge > LIVE STREAMS - ITC Internet LIVE Online Streams - ALL > ITC Bridge Streams > Stream News > February 2012, The Stream Continues, Stronger, Better Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1260 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 25 queries executed.