ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Hidden Messages Can Be Extracted With The Right Software

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hidden Messages Can Be Extracted With The Right Software  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 1st, 2012 10:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hello again,

There is more to an EVP than meets the ear. 

All recordings have additional information that can be extracted with the right software.

This extra info is called residue or the residual output of the clip. 

Here is a great example of a hidden message that normally would never be heard:

This is the Un-Filtered snippet of one of my recordings in which I was asking spirit why it is that they can see & hear us…..but we cannot see or hear them.

As you listen you can tell the clip is rather unremarkable:

Attachment: Un-Filtered-Jeremy.mp3 (Downloaded 1961 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 1st, 2012 10:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Here is the residual or what I call the mirrored version of the same clip. 

The noise you hear at the beginning is the filter being applied.  You can hear my voice is slightly distorted.

Suddenly….from nowhere,  at time index 6.3 to 8.3 seconds an EVP is now clearly heard that offers a clue to my query by saying:

Jeremy Haslett Knows

Attachment: Mirror-Jeremy.mp3 (Downloaded 1774 times)

Posted: Mar 1st, 2012 10:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Too cool for school.  Makes you wonder what you've been missing eh??

Since I am not familiar with all the different audio software,  I cannot readily say if your program is capable of filtering a clip this way. 

As an example,  my Nero Wave Editor program allows me to listen to the residual output but does not allow me to apply the filter.

If any of you use the Diamond Cut programs…DC7.5 or DC8 and want to duplicate this filter process,  send me a PM and I will provide you a link to the full .wav clip and pics of the filtering steps I used.

Take Care,
Ron

P.S.  In followup questions the only thing I found out about Jeremy is that he is alive but so far knowledge of his whereabouts has eluded me.

Last edited on Mar 1st, 2012 10:35 PM by ArizonaEvp

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 6th, 2012 07:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Spider

I am not very good when it comes to technical stuff.  I understand basics, but to put it into practice, well, I fall short each time!

I have always relied upon my hearing, and it may be because when I first got into doing EVP work, I wasn't aware of all the techy stuff that was available at the tiime.  When I was first researching, my main focus was to listen to as many EVP examples from all over the internet.

Maybe I am stunting my growth within this field, but it is where I am most comfortable at for the time being.  The day may come when age may make a change in my hearing abilities, and I'll have no choice but to use something to enhance my experiences.

Current time is 07:01 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Hidden Messages Can Be Extracted With The Right Software Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1383 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 28 queries executed.