ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP message 'morphs' while Sound Program is minimized on laptop

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP message 'morphs' while Sound Program is minimized on laptop  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 23rd, 2012 06:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

Have had messages change form in the past, but nothing as radical as this is-

I recorded in Cassadaga Spiritualist Camp in North-East Florida...this one was on an audio file from the Cassadaga Hotel (Great stuff in and of itself!!). When I went to upload the message to my site, the content had changed completely...

This first clip is what I heard originally on the Hotel recording- I hear a little girl spirit (No children are allowed in the Hotel) saying, "Stupid spirit...(slapping sound) Don't do that ANYmore!"

Attachment: DW_A1006 LITTLE GIRL stupid spirit dont do that anymore.wav (Downloaded 889 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2012 06:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dkenda

First thing the next day, I logged on to my site only to find that the 'visitors stats' were at "0" -for that day AND the previous one, which NEVER happens.

Then I pulled the Sound Program up and began to revisit clips I had on the timeline- To my surprise, instead of the previous message, it had changed to what you'll hear below.

Both the pitch (now raised) and the speed had changed; And the message said, "WE SOUND LIKE THIS...I CLEARED THE STATS. GO TO THAT WEBSITE."

(LUCKILY I SAVED THE ORIGINAL...ONCE IT CHANGES, CAN'T 'UNDO' THE NEW MESSAGE)

Attachment: DW_A1006 (STRETCHED) we sound like this I cleared the stats go to that website (ABRUSHWITHLIGHT).wav (Downloaded 901 times)

Last edited on Feb 23rd, 2012 06:22 AM by dkenda

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2012 06:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

This last clip is exactly what I heard INTACT- Just a couple of 'sounds' and the phrase-

It's happened again since then- New messages, made from recorded audio clips, that are for people I know- about current concerns...

Guess Spirit adapts to the situation!

Attachment: DW_A1006 we sound like this I cleared the stats go to that website (ABRUSHWITHLIGHT_INTACT CLIP).wav (Downloaded 845 times)

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 02:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
richeyjo

Great EVP.  I got one on my Spirit Box saying "I heard you say that you love me".

Attachment: I heard you say.wav (Downloaded 870 times)

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 03:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dkenda

Wow, Ghost Box? Really clear! Good catch

Kenda

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 03:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
richeyjo

Thanks, I was so excited because at the time I got this EVP, I had a friend over and him and I were using the Spirit Box for the first time and we were talking about my two children and grandson who are all in the spiritual realm now.  It was so good to hear that that they hear me telling them how much I love them.

Posted: Feb 25th, 2012 06:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
dkenda

Oh definitely! They hear our thoughts, what's in our hearts- and they're very emotionally driven-

One young guy whose family continued to mourn very publicly (crying and praying over his road-side memorial)- he wanted to tell them, "When they cry, I cry- when they feel bad, I feel bad...I'm not there anymore." (near the site, I assumed). That's why I really feel drawn to record, it's comforting when family members realize they're with us- Love is so healing.

Kenda

Posted: Feb 25th, 2012 12:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
richeyjo

I agree.  When my daughter was still here, she use to see and hear spirits from the time she learned to talk until her transition.  My son and her son use to come to visit us and one  of the boys said to tell me although they can hear me talking to them quietly in my head, it would be easier for them if I verbalized my thoughts because the verbal word is a stronger frequency then our thoughts are, but they could still hear me.

Posted: Feb 28th, 2012 02:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
drrh

dkenda wrote: This last clip is exactly what I heard INTACT- Just a couple of 'sounds' and the phrase-

It's happened again since then- New messages, made from recorded audio clips, that are for people I know- about current concerns...

Guess Spirit adapts to the situation!

Kenda in the beginning of this one it's sounds like somebody says "What's up?".  I remember someone over at atrans site had a son that would say that all the time but I can't remember who's son it was.  And in the middle I hear what sounds king of like "Heather".   Then what you said you hear after that.  Can you hear any of that stuff?

Debbie

Posted: Feb 28th, 2012 03:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
drrh

richeyjo wrote: Great EVP.  I got one on my Spirit Box saying "I heard you say that you love me".

One this one I'm getting " I heard you say it way better than me"!  LOL 

Debbie

Posted: Feb 29th, 2012 06:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
dkenda

Hi Debbie,

Yes, makes sense- I have a friend named Heather- I recorded where she works (it's a restaurant, tons of activity)...there's the prob, the locations I've been covering seem to be cross-messaging.

Have been recording in Cassadaga (Florida Spiritualist Camp); over-the-top interaction, so I think I'm not giving some clips the complete once-over.

"What's up?" could very well be an individual from The Big Circle- are they still recording as a group? I worry about on-living teens most- can be extra hard for them, wanting to interact with the family (somebody just "knocked" on the wall in here), especially when there are times of stress:sad:

Kenda

Posted: Feb 29th, 2012 10:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
drrh

HI Kenda

You got me with the somebody just knocked on the wall.  Maybe it was the kid that says "What's up?"   It's a boy I remember, Gosh I wish I could remember whose it was. 

I'll have to look and see if they are still up.  I'll think of who that kid is sooner or later!

Debbie:biggrin:

Last edited on Mar 6th, 2012 12:31 PM by Keith Clark

Posted: Feb 29th, 2012 10:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
dkenda

If you think of his name, I'll concentrate on him, see what I get-

Kenda

Posted: Feb 29th, 2012 11:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Spider

"I don't see much activity on a lot of the other forums and websites at the moment."

Last edited on Mar 6th, 2012 12:32 PM by Keith Clark

Posted: Feb 29th, 2012 12:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
drrh

Last edited on Mar 6th, 2012 12:33 PM by Keith Clark

Posted: Mar 1st, 2012 09:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Spider

Hi Ya Deb~~!

On the Atrans site, no activity for more than a year, on some subjects 2 years or more. 

Lisa

Posted: Mar 1st, 2012 03:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
drrh

I agree totally!:wink:

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2012 06:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
dkenda

Speaking of research...I've been reading up on all the spirit communications experimentation that's gone on in the past- It's crazy the media's never picked up on any of the results!

I'm seriously thinking about taking on the James Randi Foundation- in full view, warts and all!! Their equipment, their sound program, their super-skeptic monitor (Michael Shermer or whoever) -Providing Spirit cooperates, it's TIME already!!:blink:

Yes, it's cheezy -but there are a heck of a lot of people out there, probably upwards of 40%, that want to see and/or hear something tangible and reproducible...

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2012 10:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
drrh

I think people are scared, My husband gets all freaky when I tell him my friend Gary ,deceased, that he said to tell Jim Hi! I get such a kick out of that. Do you ever have any visuals out of the corner of the eye? I have that a lot, seeing Gary, he's always around, and my best friend Teresa, I'll see her down the hall behind me when I'm looking in the bathroom mirror. Hope I don't sound too crazy!

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2012 03:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
dkenda

Not at all...quite the contrary. I still record a lot- all over the place. And everyone in my family is almost too used to it (they find it very boring!:closedeyes:). The only stuff they want to hear now are the precognitive messages.

Yes, I do see peripheral figures...I saw the guy that lives in our spare bedroom run through the wall while darting into the closet. They know I get up at 4:30 a.m. so sometimes around 4 I'll hear the front door open and heavy footsteps walking around downstairs- I have to remind myself, "The dog isn't barking- Spirit! Time to make coffee."

So, no, I don't think you sound crazy- open-minded, curious, interesting are a few applicable adjectives -but certainly not crazy!

Kenda

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2012 03:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Spider

Yeah, this makes some folks really nervous!  My husband doesn't say much, he just makes a face or looks at me when we both hear or observe something.  He is so used to me doing this, too!  What tickles me is when someone else brings up paranormal things, he will talk about it with certainty, after listening and watching me all the time, yet we don't get into any type of heavy conversations about it.  One time we had a bunch of things go wrong in the house, and he yelled out "You stupid ghosts, why don't you leave this alone!".........I stood there and wondered did he really just mean that???!!!

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2012 05:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
drrh

Well I'm glad! I know Lisa doesn't think I'm crazy because we have talked at length about stuff! It's kind of comforting to me actually. To not be alone, you know! I tell them all the time I want to come where they are and they always tell me it's not my time! I asked when is my time and they said when I'm 83 so well see I guess!

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2012 06:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Spider

Last edited on Mar 6th, 2012 12:37 PM by Keith Clark

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2012 06:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Spider

Good perception and theory on your part, Dan.  I believe also we are all intuned to the other side as children, for example the good old imaginary friend that a lot of kids have.  I have known of kids reporting things they have seen or heard, and not necessarily being frightened by what they saw, but embracing it as if it was a natural, everyday thing.  I had a friend who's grandson reported seeing his grandpa Rudy, only his feet didn't touch the floor.  Also he told my friend about things there was no way he could have known about it.   Grandpa had died when he was 9 months old, and what was told to my friend had never been discussed.  But the wildest thing this 4 year old had ever reported was, on the day my friends Mother passed away, they were enroute to the mother's home, and as the went onto her street, the grandson, excitedly yelled out, "Look at all the angels over granny's house!"  But as time went on, the grandson didn't speak much about grandpa anymore, and eventually it was never spoken of again.  My friend had told me she was hesitant to push the subject, because as he was getting older, he would talk about certain things at school, which would make the other kids laugh at him.  So it ended.

When you talk to him about it today (he is 17) he hardly remembers any of it, and seems embarrased to talk about it to anyone.  Him and I had a talk, and I said to him that maybe one day it will come back to him, because he had so many questions about the things he didn't remember.  I told him he will know when it happens.  We will just have to wait and see!

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2012 08:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
drrh

Debbie

And I agree about having a gift from birth. I can remember playing the piano, or should say playing with the piano, I thought I heard my Mom singing and called to her to see. I wasn't even 5 yrs old yet, and she said No it wasn't her but every time I would play I could hear a lady singing! I now think it was my maternal grandmother that passed before I was born.

Last edited on Mar 6th, 2012 12:37 PM by Keith Clark

Posted: Mar 4th, 2012 12:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
dkenda

Hi Everybody!

What a lively, interesting thread I've been missing here (didn't have internet for a couple of days).

Wonderful! Love to do this LIVE some time (any conventions coming up??).

Dan, Yes! I've noticed that as people get close to death (even if they don't always know it at the time)- while having never been sentient before, they begin to see and interact with Spirit...My grandmother saw the face of her long, lost sister (whom she'd never met) repeatedly during the year before her transition! My uncle talked about visitations he'd been having months before dropping from a massive heart attack.

Of course I don't think people like us necessarily 'count,' inviting contact as we do.

Had an eye-opening experience the other night...that day I'd talked to a friend of mine and we both lamented the fact that so many people we know are dealing with varying stages of breast cancer. "What is it?," I asked out loud, "Why are so many people getting breast cancer? Is it something in the water?"

That night, 3 a.m., I woke up to the sound of my husband snoring louder than usual. Intending to settle back into a sleep-state, I closed my eyes- No sooner had I done this I heard my husband say (very loudly), "CELL TOWERS." He never skipped a beat, resumed snoring immediately (Wish I'd been recording!)

Realizing it was an 'answer' I whispered, "Thank you." In the morning I Googled "Cell Towers cause Breast Cancer" and 6,000,000 references came up proclaiming study after study confirming the 'message' as being true.

My husband, Dan, had no idea anything out of the ordinary had happened (but he said he wasn't surprised by the news).

Getting more interesting all the time around here!!

Kenda

Posted: Mar 4th, 2012 01:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
dkenda

Lisa,

We've listened to out daughter's 'encounter' stories since the time she could string three words together. A couple of weeks ago, on the way home from school, she said, "In first period there's a girl who says "Hi Olivia" all the time -It's definitely the voice of a spirit."

She says she's asked for her name but she hasn't given it and, so far, doesn't seem to show up in any other classroom, "She doesn't bother me, just wants to say Hi I guess."

I'm glad she has a sense of her own strength- not an ounce of fear in those situations- unlike her mother at that age!:blink:

Kenda

Posted: Mar 4th, 2012 02:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
drrh

Kenda when my daughter was about 2 or 3 she had an imaginary friend she would talk to on her play phone.  I asked what her name was and Steph (my daughter) told me her name was Serica Donnic (I don't have any idea how to spell it).  Now where in the hell is a little kid going to come up with this?  LOL  At the time I didn't think much of it and told her she should name her daughter that if she ever had one.  Well she does not.  And after my Mom passed in 1999 Steph was at the house before I got home and she was making dinner and when I came in she told me she saw Mom-mom out of the corner of her eye walking in the hallway.  It freaks her out so I believe she has suppressed it to the point that she can't feel or hear anything anymore.   And my friend Gary, when he was dying I was standing beside his bed and he took my hand and reached it up as far as he could toward the ceiling.  I now know he saw my Mom and was trying to get me to reach to her. 

I feel bad for ones that are scared by this gift even if it is a nuisance sometimes!  And by the way Gary has talked to Debbie Caruso if you remember her from atrans.  He told me she was the one who taught him how to reach me!!!  And I thank her for that!! 

Posted: Mar 7th, 2012 09:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
drrh

The best one I've seen so far (and I may have told this before) is a year or two ago when I was cutting the grass at my childhood home and came around the house and saw something pink out of the peripheral of my right eye and turned quick and saw my Mom standing in the front doorway just for a second.  (And then I lost it! )  She used to wear housedresses all the time and boy she was standing there looking at me as plain as day.  I have never seen or heard from her since.  I think that was a final goodbye maybe.  Boy I sure do miss her!!!

Debbie:sad:

Posted: Mar 7th, 2012 01:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
dkenda

Thank you for sharing your visitation story, Debbie- Beautiful:closedeyes:

Posted: Mar 7th, 2012 01:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
drrh

You're welcome Kenda!  Thank you!

Current time is 10:32 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP message 'morphs' while Sound Program is minimized on laptop Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1929 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 24 queries executed.