ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Video--  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 18th, 2012 01:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Old-Frank

Got the idea watching the movie White Noise, and wondering how they use a VCR.

I had a video system  similar to a ghost box, but though it wouldn't work since the TV broardcast is now digital. Then the DAH moment last week, there is still signals being broadcast, plus the ever present white noise known as snow on the pix.

The morignal idea was just like the radio based based boxes, use broadcast video as the raw materiall for images. I did find one UHF channel in the old format, and that seems to work for the raw material, and they seem able to make faint images and faces in teh snow--white noise.

I'm using an older micro TV(1999), and working on  building a video box with it.

F-S

Attached Image (viewed 564 times):

franks-pic--all.JPG

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 18th, 2012 01:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Old-Frank

The micro TV.

Attached Image (viewed 584 times):

IMAG1587.jpg

Posted: Feb 18th, 2012 09:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Frank,
There has been talk in the community for some time about what the now available airwaves after the conversion to digital tv could potentially produce.

This is revolutionary by far, and may be considered one of the largest advancements in ITC in years. I find this work extremely important, as you also recognize by your experimenting in this area.

I strongly encourage you to continue, and if you have the time or desire to describe in laymans terms how others can accomplish this at some point it would be greatly helpful.

It is my intention to highlight your work on the forum so others will be conscious of the changes that are happening.

You may also likely give this new method a name, as you are the creator and had the original idea years ago.

Best of luck my friend, I know you will succeed! I would like to talk with you sometime.

I have no problem seeing these images, and would like to showcase the lady bottom right. Talk to you soon!

Keith

Posted: Feb 20th, 2012 01:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Old-Frank

Bought a five in TV at the thrift store today, manual sweep while recording the screen.

I have the linear sweep made for the micro TV, I'll do random tomorrow. I want linear, random, and manula sweep modes.

One image I got seems to say "June" on top, and might be "15th" below that, a date that have been repeatign for months.

Attached Image (viewed 559 times):

June15th.JPG

Posted: Feb 20th, 2012 01:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Old-Frank

More stills. A couple people seem to have had dreams about this new system.

F-S

Attached Image (viewed 538 times):

119stills.JPG

Last edited on Feb 20th, 2012 01:24 AM by Old-Frank

Posted: Feb 20th, 2012 07:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

I recognize some of these people, they are involved in my rad work also. Most notably the man with the white moustache first pic a little above center.

Keith

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 12th, 2012 10:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Old-Frank

Interesting, I wish I would have checked in earlier.

Attached Image (viewed 470 times):

graydude-031112.JPG

Posted: Mar 12th, 2012 10:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Old-Frank

Yeah, VidBox1 using an RCA mocro TV, amde before the TV broadcast standard was switched to digital.

Attached Image (viewed 469 times):

Woman---and---.JPG

Posted: Mar 12th, 2012 10:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Old-Frank

Edison?

Attached Image (viewed 480 times):

Edison-1-lightened.JPG

Posted: Mar 13th, 2012 10:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Hello Frank,

Thinking about your video sweep idea made me recall how dogs seem to see the folks on the other side on occasion.

Along with various reports from around the world,  my own dog will occasionally stare off into nowhere and make her happy sound as if she sees someone she knows or is about to get a treat.

When we compare our vision to canine vision, several things are apparent but not really applicable to seeing spirit.

Humans see in 3 color....dogs see in 2 color.....not an issue.  Humans see the entire spectrum of visible light  while dogs can only see approx 429 ~ 555 nano meters of light.  While canine vision is better suited for seeing in low light conditions than we are,  dogs seem to see spirit in day as well as night.

Image courtesy of University of Wisconsin:

Attached Image (viewed 545 times):

color-spectrum.jpg

Posted: Mar 13th, 2012 10:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

The one difference....the one advantage of canine vision over humans is Flicker Fusion.   

Flicker fusion rate is the frequency with which the "flicker" of an image cannot be distinguished as an individual event.  In essence,  like the smoothness of TV or Movies.

What this means is that dogs see at a higher frequency than we do.  For us....our flicker rate is around 50 - 60 HZ interlaced or approx 25 - 30 frames per second.

Canine's flicker rate is between 70 ~ >80Hz,  depending on the breed.

By comparison,  birds flying or being chased through trees do not readily run into branches because their flicker rate is upwards of 100Hz.

For the purposes of video sweep,  I wonder if using an older TV with its low contrast / refresh rate of 60Hz might be limiting the quality of the output image(s) you are trying to capture.

I know that a lot of computer CRT monitors can be set to higher frequency rates but I don't know if one can interface a CRT monitor with UHF/VHF signals without using a computer and a TV tuner card.  

Also I'm not sure if the sweep rate you are using can be adjusted accordingly.

My experience with TV electronics is modest,  so I apologize if this all sounds myopic,  but I figured I'd throw it out there as food for thought.

Best of Luck,
Ron

Last edited on Mar 13th, 2012 08:26 PM by ArizonaEvp

Posted: May 18th, 2012 11:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Old-Frank

Amazing how much time passes, so quick. I d this forum from hotmail, and always forget to check it.

Gettign VidBox III finsihed.I got sidetracked on sme car tuners I dug out of the junk box that didn't work years ago, but was able to get four of them top work. I took a Mini Box Pus and mounted a walkman style tuner in it, but have not played wth it too much.

I have been getting, since last September "Wormwood hits June 15th" I get it every day, all day and all night if I leave a box on.  Doesn't matter what method, or which box. I get three main message, June 15th, Chrsitmas, and it's actually just England, ad it gets hit with a missile, ot this comet. Besides the usal guys that talk. 

Frank

Posted: May 18th, 2012 01:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
alisonkirkbride
Banned

Old-Frank

amazing stuff, and the pictures are so clear!

Alison

Posted: May 28th, 2012 07:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
kgs

Hi old Frank

Truly amazing stuff, please do keep us posted. I am quite impressed with anyone who can make sense of the insides of anything electronic. I have a hard enough time understanding the outsides! LOL

Kgs

Posted: Mar 8th, 2013 09:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Old-Frank

Interesting. I get too damn busy with my projects to keep up.

Frak

Posted: Mar 8th, 2013 09:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Old-Frank

Thanks.

Current time is 04:42 AM  
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > Video-- Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1685 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 27 queries executed.