ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Very Loud Evp  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 11th, 2012 04:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ray

This was recorded while a fellow co-worker was opening the building at 4AM where we both work. He was carrying a voice recorder at my request. His first name is Sidney.
You will hear him mentioning the rooms that he is walking through then you will hear him cough then you will hear what sounds like someone calling his name. "Sidney"
perhaps using the same sound as his cough made ?
This is the raw file as recorded

Ray

Attachment: Sidney.wav (Downloaded 743 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 11th, 2012 07:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Spider

wow Ray~~  your place sure has a lot of things going on there!  I took a listen with headphones and it was like an ongoing dialogue going on.  And yes they used the sneeze to manifest speech!

Here is what I heard:

the side door is open M

It's so fun *said to the sneeze*

shut the door F

it might smell different M

'Sidney" M

you won't get Joseph F

Joe has flowers F

there for Candy? F

arrest me M

he knows F

** you say  back lunch room**

out! M

this is left behind M

John is in the bathroom/back room F

how's it smell? M

there's another smell F

on schedule one time F

what the heck? F

**you say no one's here yet**

it's shut F

It is pretty amazing all the talking going on there!  If I  may ask, what kind of place is this??  Is it a shop of some sort?  Anyway, pretty great recording!!

Lisa

Posted: Feb 11th, 2012 10:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Ray

Lisa,
This place is an electronics manufacturing company,That employes about 200 people.
I have no idea why the two buildings here are so active.I have worked here 15 plus years and have seen many unexplained things.The other day while showing a contractor where an office was that needed some work we passed a meeting room and I notice someone waving at us as we passed by,But when I stopped to take a second look no one was there. Since I take care of the buildings and facilities when something goes wrong around here that we cant explain we just say "It Must Have Been The Gremlins"
I wonder if We may not be to far off?
Thanks for listening
Ray

Posted: Feb 11th, 2012 10:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Ray

Here is another section from the same recording,
Remember that the person recording (Sidney) is alone in the building at the time.
Right in the beginning I believe to be hearing the words "I Am William"
Then when Sidney states where he is at I can hear the word "Yes" as in agreement.
Lots of talking here and its hard to think that this person is indeed alone at the time.
This is the raw file
Thanks
Ray

Attachment: I Am William.wav (Downloaded 695 times)

Posted: Feb 28th, 2012 03:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
drrh

Ray wrote: This was recorded while a fellow co-worker was opening the building at 4AM where we both work. He was carrying a voice recorder at my request. His first name is Sidney.
You will hear him mentioning the rooms that he is walking through then you will hear him cough then you will hear what sounds like someone calling his name. "Sidney"
perhaps using the same sound as his cough made ?
This is the raw file as recorded

Ray

Ray on this one I can hear after he coughs "stop that coughing"  then the loud name and a little further on "we are trying to get out of her don't you tell us". 

Debbie

Posted: Feb 28th, 2012 03:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
drrh

Ray wrote: Here is another section from the same recording,
Remember that the person recording (Sidney) is alone in the building at the time.
Right in the beginning I believe to be hearing the words "I Am William"
Then when Sidney states where he is at I can hear the word "Yes" as in agreement.
Lots of talking here and its hard to think that this person is indeed alone at the time.
This is the raw file
Thanks
Ray

This one I can hear right at the beginning "I am William"  but there is a lot of other stuff being said that I can't get right now.  These are good ones Ray!

Debbie

Posted: Feb 29th, 2012 05:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Ray

Thanks for listening Debbie!
Ray

Current time is 11:55 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Very Loud Evp Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1453 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 27 queries executed.