ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Ray

During this last Christmas of 2011,Since our plant was shutdown for a few days I setup my video camera to record one of the hallways.
I also carried a recorder in my pocket with an external clip on type microphone while I setting this up.
I decided to verbally explain what and why  I was doing this so that if anyone was listening they would understand.I was the only person in the building at the time.
although the plant was shutdown there was still a lot of ambient noise from equipment that runs 24/7 which you will hear.
When I mention about the unexplained things I hear a male voice say "Its Me"
This was captured on the recorder I carried but not the audio from the camera.
Ray

Attachment: Unexplained.wav (Downloaded 713 times)

Ray

This was captured while walking down one of the tiled hallways in the office areas,
No one else was in the building at the time and no one was speaking.
You will hear the foot steps from the person carrying the recorder.(Male Person)
Ray

Attachment: Patty Hurt As Rercorded.wav (Downloaded 744 times)

drrh

About .03 or so I can hear " 3 people".

Debbie

This is the first post.

Last edited on Jan 24th, 2012 10:46 AM by drrh

drrh

To the Patty hurt one  at the very beginning it sounds like " Don't run next to or a test to my testimony?"  Something in the middle.   At .08/.09 "You can't hear that word/work".    I wish I had my headphones. I keep forgetting to bring them with me! LOL  But there's a lot of stuff in there.

Debbie:biggrin:

Spider

Hi Ray~~!!

I haven't been here in quite awhile, and it was great to see that you posted some EVP clips.  Pretty dang interesting, this one!!  I will listen to the others, but I first want to post what I heard.  There were three different people talking, two males and one female.

Here goes!  ( I listened straight off of the computer, no headphones this time!)

00 watch him M

01-02 It's no use M  **spoken while you werspeaking**

03 he trashed the stuff F

04 women M

04-05 he's such a good liar F

05-06 lotsa big room M/F??

07 thank you M ** said again while you speak, this one is really clear!!**

08 signs of it F

09 they will build it F

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, that's what I heard!  Thanks for posting something good to listen to!

On to the next one!

Lisa

Spider

Hi again~~

I took a listen to this one straight off the computer, no headphones.  I hear two men, possibly three, and two women.

00-01 whose the fella? we're trying M

01 trust this F

02 I'm just a tool M

03 you'll find F

03-04 still suffering M *older sounding*

03-04 your not sorry M ** these two phrases were layered**

05 nothing F

05 Nellie's here F

05-06  good morning sister Anita F

07 he got M, kick it M

07-08 he hits me M

08-09 I know her F

09-10 it's just a game F

09-10 there she rots M ** these two phrases were layered**

10-11 you got a small press/breast M

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that is what I heard in this second clip.  I know most of it makes no sense, but most of the time it seems to be that way.  Almost like listening in on an already ongoing conversation between people.  Anyway.......let me know what you think!!

Thanks again for posting this to listen to!

Lisa

drrh

Oh God Lisa, Nellie is my Mom!  I gotta go listen again!

Debbie

It sounds like Nellie's here beside me, can you hear that???

Last edited on Jan 24th, 2012 03:16 PM by drrh

Spider

OMG~~~!! I listened again,  Debbie and I hear the beside me part!!  It is too crazy!! I am going to have to check out your two friends passing.  Amazing!!!!

Ray

Thanks Debbie and Lisa!
Yes I have been able to hear many things on these recordings from where I work. Lots of pieces of voice and many many whispers,because of the file size limits here,
(NOT COMPLAINING),I have been making video's and posting them on you tube on my channel named "evper" so if you happen to see one that interest you,I can always email you the audio file if requested. Thanks for listening!and Thanks Again!
Ray

drrh

Ray I'm going to go on you tube and take a look at your stuff.  Thanks for the info.  And sorry we kind of highjacked your post a little bit there.

drrh

Ray wrote: During this last Christmas of 2011,Since our plant was shutdown for a few days I setup my video camera to record one of the hallways.
I also carried a recorder in my pocket with an external clip on type microphone while I setting this up.
I decided to verbally explain what and why  I was doing this so that if anyone was listening they would understand.I was the only person in the building at the time.
although the plant was shutdown there was still a lot of ambient noise from equipment that runs 24/7 which you will hear.
When I mention about the unexplained things I hear a male voice say "Its Me"
This was captured on the recorder I carried but not the audio from the camera.
Ray

Ray I can hear "Don't worry" and a name I can't get at .05,  and near the end I can hear "we're right here".

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1484 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 28 queries executed.