ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Evps and increasing "interference" while not trying for anything  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 10th, 2012 09:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
siteseer

Hi folks,

Im really not sure what section to put this in,so i hope its ok here..

I know most people here intentionally try for Evp/Itc results,i am just starting again purposefully trying after a few years off.Ive always been sensitive and even without evps etc ive often experienced a lot of electrical phenomena, so evps were natural for me to delve into.

Ive started again mainly due to a massive increase in both evp and phonecalls from"something/someone", when i was not trying for them.

Id like to know if anyone else is having /has had an increase in random evps etc or other electrical phenomena in the last2-3 months?

Evps im quite used to,the random phonecalls(always from private numbers)are more interesting..its sounds like the ITC channel for crossover talk(used through skype)and lots of random tones and some clearer words..which dont seem to be in english. Ive recieved these on my landline/mobile and also while housesitting for a friend on their landline.

recording phone conversations isnt allowed here, which is frustrating because theres a lot of noise to analyse in them.

any debunking on the phone stuff is most welcome lol, but i guess im curious if anyone else has experienced an increase in activity, even when not trying.

thanks in advance:biggrin:

Last edited on Jan 10th, 2012 09:31 PM by siteseer

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 03:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
richeyjo

This is an interesting story.  I continue to get voices from my speakers but watch this timeline of events:
Day 1 - I made a reply to a YouTube video and someone from Brazil corrected me and said it wasn't about the  Scole Experiments but about a man named Freidrick Jurgensen. (I never heard of Jurgensen before this reply)
Day 2 - Another out-of-state friend sends me an article she thinks I would like about a man named Freidrick Jurgensen.
Day 3 - I get the audio from the speaker of a man's voice.
Day 4 - I get an audio from my speaker of nothing but several chirping birds.  Later
in the day I read the article my friend sent me about Jurgensen.  Now the bird's chirping makes sense because Jurgensen got his first EVP while sitting in his garden recording the chirping of birds.

By now I am possessed trying to get this man's audio translated.  I called 3 university language departments to no avail.  A friend in France was able to find someone who could translate it for me.  This third party knew nothing about me or my interest in EVPs or spirit contact.  Below is what he was able to translate:
Translator:  i translated it a bit:  i have listened to the recording, it's not geman but dutch.
Actual translation from Dutch to English"theories ... ... the first theory alimitische theory, that means that the experimenter fp ....has put the voice himself on tape.
I'll tell you about the history ... but ... the man who made ​all this world is knowledgeable Friedrich Jurgenson, a Swedish scientist"
this is all i got, the rest is looped. its the same 4 times or so.
Does anyone know anything about "alimitische theory"?

· 

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 03:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
richeyjo

I don't know why the video I made of the audio session did not post so everyone could hear it.

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 07:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Sorry for the triple post   :scared:

Last edited on Feb 24th, 2012 07:23 PM by ArizonaEvp

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 07:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

I guess I need a new mouse    :confused:

Last edited on Feb 24th, 2012 07:23 PM by ArizonaEvp

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 07:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

And probably a new keyboard.    :unsure:

Sorry,
Ron

Last edited on Feb 24th, 2012 07:22 PM by ArizonaEvp

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 07:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

richeyjo wrote: I don't know why the video I made of the audio session did not post so everyone could hear it.

Hi Richeyio,

I extracted the HTML code for your video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nKPhxsfyUF8

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 07:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

siteseer wrote: Hi folks,

I know most people here intentionally try for Evp/Itc results,i am just starting again purposefully trying after a few years off.Ive always been sensitive and even without evps etc ive often experienced a lot of electrical phenomena, so evps were natural for me to delve into.

Ive started again mainly due to a massive increase in both evp and phonecalls from"something/someone", when i was not trying for them.

Id like to know if anyone else is having /has had an increase in random evps etc or other electrical phenomena in the last2-3 months?

Evps im quite used to,the random phonecalls(always from private numbers)are more interesting..its sounds like the ITC channel for crossover talk(used through skype)and lots of random tones and some clearer words..which dont seem to be in english. Ive recieved these on my landline/mobile and also while housesitting for a friend on their landline.

recording phone conversations isnt allowed here, which is frustrating because theres a lot of noise to analyse in them.

any debunking on the phone stuff is most welcome lol, but i guess im curious if anyone else has experienced an increase in activity, even when not trying.

Hi SiteSeer,

From a scientific standpoint,  we are into the 11 year peak Solar Cycle where increases in solar flares - coronal mass ejections - radio and electrical fluctuations and disruptions of satellite functionality can occur.

Here's a Wiki link on a Solar Cycle article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cycle

I have read on other forums of people getting EVPs on their cell phones from Private Numbers. 

You have peaked my curiosity.  I'm going to back to those forums and do a little research.

Thanks,
Ron

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 09:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
richeyjo

Thank you very much.  I love how synchronicity works and this audio was  just one part of a four days of activity I was getting.  What did I do wrong when posting the video?  I copied and pasted the embedded code.

Posted: Feb 27th, 2012 07:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

richeyjo wrote: Thank you very much.  I love how synchronicity works and this audio was  just one part of a four days of activity I was getting.  What did I do wrong when posting the video?  I copied and pasted the embedded code.

Hello,

The original link embedded in the HTML for this page was for a full screen window of your video.

Regards,
Ron

Posted: Feb 27th, 2012 07:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

siteseer wrote: Hi folks,

Greetings SiteSeer,

I did do some looking around on other forums and found that the cell phone postings were older ones that people were just now posting.

However....Domenic in the UK has reported a recent increase in children being heard in his EVPs.

Take Care,
Ron

Posted: Feb 27th, 2012 11:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
richeyjo

Thanks.

Current time is 08:43 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > The Creative Corner - Miscellaneous Electronic ITC Experimenting > Evps and increasing "interference" while not trying for anything Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1711 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 30 queries executed.