ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > X-mas party recordings- Etheric Folk stole the show

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
X-mas party recordings- Etheric Folk stole the show  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 5th, 2012 11:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

Set the recorder high on a corner shelf in the kitchen and forgot about it till 1 hour and 16 minutes had elapsed.

I was back and forth across the area all during this time span, I know what was said and what 'wasn't'...physical partiers sound like crowd murmur...EVPs are really clear! As if someone is talking right into the device.

(Christmas music plays throughout the recording but the EVPs stand out from it) **On this first clip it sounds like an entity is complaining that there are no seats left in the dining room area for them...(they usually do have the room to themselves)

Attachment: DW_B0971 Scuse me were scr___d no seats in there (SITE x3).wav (Downloaded 697 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 5th, 2012 11:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dkenda

Earlier in the evening the topic of discussion turned to Elvis Presley. I said Blue Christmas was one of my favorite Christmas standards, how great he sounded singing it... and everyone agreed. Little did I know-:blink:

Attachment: DW_B0971 Elvis (SITE x3).wav (Downloaded 734 times)

Posted: Jan 5th, 2012 11:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

At one point all the physical partiers were talking at once...an entity decided to join in the fun. (Sounds like the first two "barks" might be a spirit dog.)

Attachment: DW_B0971 BARK BARK BARK BARK (SITE x3).wav (Downloaded 691 times)

Last edited on Jan 5th, 2012 12:06 PM by dkenda

Posted: Jan 5th, 2012 11:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
dkenda

During brunch that morning, we were talking about how difficult it was to decipher many messages and someone asked me if I could just tell Spirit to be "clearer." I said they do WHAT they want to WHEN they want to do it so- I guess this is a response to that statement.

Attachment: DW_B0971 did you say were not managable (SITE x3).wav (Downloaded 651 times)

Posted: Jan 5th, 2012 11:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dkenda

This one caught me by surprise...Realizing the recorder was still doing its thing, I walked over to turn it off. It's the last EVP (she knocks after speaking) on the file.

I honestly don't know another Barack but Obama...might be his mother??

Attachment: DW_B0971 FEMALE VOICE Barack (KNOCKING) (SITE x3).wav (Downloaded 724 times)

Last edited on Jan 5th, 2012 12:14 PM by dkenda

Posted: Jan 5th, 2012 12:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
dkenda

There are plenty more from the Christmas recording- this one occurred that morning at the home of a friend...The husband of one of my friend's other guests has just made his transition- She wanted to see if I might catch him on recording...His name is Jim Meyers.

Attachment: DW_B0970 JIM ARE YOU HERE Meyers (SITE x3).wav (Downloaded 678 times)

Last edited on Jan 5th, 2012 12:18 PM by dkenda

Current time is 03:11 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > X-mas party recordings- Etheric Folk stole the show Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1542 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 26 queries executed.