ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Vicki Talbott

Hi all,

I got about 6 minutes of real time conversation at the end of last week, some of it clear, some not so clear.  Here is part of it.  I say "Kobi barked at Lainai; can you say something about that?"  I hear "Kobi..(she)..barks at Lainai." 

True, she does all the time, when the cat (Lainai) starts to play or wants to sit next to Kobi.  Well, it's a start--there's more on there, but I thought I'd share this part.  It was so strange to be talking to the radio and receiving a response that seemed relevant!  Vicki

Attachment: shortened_drv_kobi_barked_at_lainai.mp3 (Downloaded 1431 times)

lkimberley

Vicki,

Thats great!! A very good start. Will you be able to be with the session on Wednesday?

Laura

Vicki Talbott

Hi Laura, Thanks for listening.  I've been thinking that with my schedule on Wednesdays, I had better not commit to it.  My best time for this kind of work is Saturday morning when my husband is absolutely going to be at work and I can shut the house down.  Both of our schedules have been late ones on Wednesdays lately, so I think I will have to join you from afar on Saturdays.  I would like to also ask the questions you all do and see what responses I get, if any, if that is OK.  thanks, Vicki

lkimberley

Hi Vicki,

Thats absolutely fine!! You do what is good for you. it will work for us.

Just post your question for all of us to ask as well as you.

Then post what you get under the format Keith has set up!

Blessings,

Laura

Vicki Talbott

Thanks Laura!  I will do that, and in fact, it might be very interesting to compare our answers to the same questions (that is if I get any:blush:)  Vicki

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1276 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 25 queries executed.