ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM EVPs; Spirit alters sound of vocals to alert me

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM EVPs; Spirit alters sound of vocals to alert me  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 14th, 2011 08:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

I accompanied a friend with a health concern on a trip to the Emergency Room, remembered I had my spare recorder and was blown away by the result.

Spirit actually spoke (several times) like one of the "Chipmunks" so that I would know she was not part of the milieu in the "full-to-capacity" ward. (It couldn't have been a recorder malfunction because the pitch is funky only during her particular phrases!)There are others speaking as well and they seem to be talking about a man who'd died, "We're walkin' him downstairs."
I discovered the only thing below the E.R. is the morgue :bored:

The phrase that most intrigues me is toward the end- I hear the "distinctive" voice say, "I sense you can hear me."

This is the original file:

Attachment: DW_B0958 HOSPITAL ER (main recording) Spirit speaks throughout.mp3 (Downloaded 727 times)

Last edited on Dec 15th, 2011 09:28 AM by dkenda

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Dec 15th, 2011 03:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

Hi Dan,

Yes, it's packed with great snippets, isn't it? I really love, "I sense you can hear me." One of those I'll never forget.

Kenda

Posted: Jan 21st, 2012 11:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
drrh

Hi Kenda,  I haven't been on here for awhile.  Near the end of this one I can hear what sounds like "they all came together"  unless that's real people.   And further near the beginning I can hear "I should have brought/took Cold Eeze.  I gotta get my head phones out. 

Debbie

Posted: Jan 23rd, 2012 05:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dkenda

Hi Debbie,

Yeah, there was a lot going on that morning...the chipmunk-y sounding voice about 3/4 way through was the only phrase that immediately sounded like Spirit...I'm really enjoying recording in 'real-life' situations-

Spirits seem to have fun interacting with us- recorded in an antique shop this past weekend... A male entity said, "I'm sorry, too many people in here." and he left. There was an energy healer in the room and a female spirit stayed to gush over how "gorgeous" he was (-made further interesting by his comments -on recording- that he 'felt' someone caressing his face!) Never a dull moment!

Kenda

Current time is 12:50 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM EVPs; Spirit alters sound of vocals to alert me Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1206 seconds (15% database + 85% PHP). 27 queries executed.