ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP Recorded using the Diode method  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 21st, 2011 08:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
wmikrut

Hello all!

I am new to the forum and used this site to build my first diode device to record EVPs.
I am not new to recording EVPs, but was looking for other ways to do it.

The device I built I found on this forum with the 500uH coil... (I used a 100uH coil because it's impossible to find a 500uH coil in the local stores).

This was my first EVP I caught using this method.
It sound to me like it's saying "How Are You?"

Perhaps it's just me... but I wanted to see if anyone else hears what I am hearing!
I did apply a high/low pass filter to remove the hum and amplified it a little.

Attachment: Diode_How_Are_You.wav (Downloaded 900 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 24th, 2011 09:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve

I seem to hear "hello there...I love you".

Is odd for you to get all that "humming" sound with the diode. Do you have florescent lighting near your diode receiver...or large transformer coils close by?

What type of recorder are you using?

One other question...did you build your Diode Receiver inside a metal enclosure?

Can you GROUND the receiver to try and remove some of this humming??

Thanks for uploading.

Posted: Nov 24th, 2011 10:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
clockdryve

Hmm, the more I listen to this I now hear "william...how are you".

But in all fairness I did look at your profile...I thought you might have been someone I knew so I was looking for your location.
And I did see that your name is William, so that might be "helping" me hear that word.

I do hear a metallic (or chirp) sort of noise at the very ending... it could be one of those "noises" that happen before or after an EVP speaks...common.

Last edited on Nov 24th, 2011 10:09 PM by clockdryve

Posted: Nov 24th, 2011 10:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Greetings everyone,

First off...........welcome to the forum.

I come away with a different interpretation than  clockdryve.

What I hear is:  
the secret is to let us speak

I am curious about the  "buzz"  in the recording.  It almost has a radio sweep feel to it. 

How was your circuit put together?

Regards,

Ron

Last edited on Nov 24th, 2011 10:17 PM by ArizonaEvp

Posted: Nov 24th, 2011 10:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
clockdryve

Hi Ron,

Just getting ready to shut down for the night...

Have a good "night" or morning :-)

Posted: Nov 24th, 2011 10:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
clockdryve

clockdryve wrote: Hi Ron,

Just getting ready to shut down for the night...

Have a good "night" or morning :-)

Before I go wmikrut...here is an example of a Raudive Diode Recording.

You will need to amplify this some more and then add a little "low pass' filter.
I always have mine set for cutoff frequency 1015 (Audacity settings).

*The story of this capture is that I was at my local library...in a private study room, and was trying to contact this "John's" father that had passed away a month before.
A recording was made while using my DR60 voice recorder. The Diode receiver was connected to a Sony ICD-B300 digital recorder and was running also (it cannot hear my voice).

The Son (John) said that his father was trying to write something down as his last words...but didn't make it in time. So I was looking to see what I could find out.

I heard nothing on the DR60 but the B300 had captured something...

This is a rather RUDE and FALSE speaking voice....

He said "tell John to kill his self".

Not the type of advice you want to be giving a person.

Attachment: ORIGINAL-tell_john_to_kill_his_self-DIODE-evp.wav (Downloaded 855 times)

Last edited on Nov 25th, 2011 07:46 AM by clockdryve

Posted: Nov 25th, 2011 07:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
clockdryve

wmikrut, do you happen to live in the UK?

I remember another member on this forum that lives in the UK mentioned something about a form of Internet transfer method that used the house wiring or was a type of transformer that was used in the electronics (can't remember which) that has a LOT of electrical interference (wideband) that is just destroying the shortwave listening everywhere in their cities...and you can't get away from it because your neighbor...and his are ALL polluting the radio spectrum. If not...then you might have the same problem (transformer) that is a more localized problem. Maybe just your house or a transformer arc out front of your location. Hmmm....you know arizonaevp (Ron), this DOES have a "Spiritcom" tone to it. ???

Last edited on Nov 25th, 2011 07:53 PM by clockdryve

Posted: Nov 25th, 2011 07:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
clockdryve

Also a couple years ago a member on this forum mistakenly used an orange/glass "ZENER" Diode in his circuit and it had this "Buzz" sound also.

Posted: Nov 25th, 2011 10:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
wmikrut

Hello everyone... thank you for the welcome and the replies.
Attached is a picture of the device I built.

I did find a few things I was doing wrong.

First off, the device is not shielded... so I will need to mount the board inside of a metal box.

Some problems were -- I used a computer to do a sample recording of 15 minutes... and since the device wasn't shielded I was getting interference from my wireless network adapter.

Secondly, I have a motion sensor in my hallway that automatically turns on a light when you walk through the hallway.  Apparently this devices creates a lot of noise when it's first activated... and it doesn't help that I have a cfl in place of a light bulb.

So... I have a few things to correct before trying another recording... but it was very interesting to see so many people heard 'something' in the recording as I did.

I can't wait to shield the device and try it again with the motion sensor deactivated.
I forgot to mention that I did amplify the recording -- but I needed to as the recorded audio is very, very quiet.

I was also concerned about using a 100uH coil instead of a 500uH coil... I am trying to track down a supplier to buy a couple of different coils to see if I get better results.

Thank you all for your replies!

Attached Image (viewed 646 times):

2011-11-25 23.11.43.jpg

Current time is 05:03 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP Recorded using the Diode method Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1494 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 27 queries executed.