ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Incredi-clips- 5 EVPs from a 5 min recording in a building w/telephone co. switching gear

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Incredi-clips- 5 EVPs from a 5 min recording in a building w/telephone co. switching gear  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 18th, 2011 03:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

I've recorded in this location before with success- good stuff.

The location is unique in that it houses communication switching gear and is thisclose to a mortuary and the site of a demolished hospital.

One woman is never happy to see me and very vocal about it- Others sound curious. I keep going back because I've heard from people close to me here before.

This recording is the creme- I spoke a few times and Spirit speaks throughout. Yes, there are those messages that are embedded in white noise. But I'm really impressed by the messages that were formed from my vocalizations.

Other than raising the volume, these haven't been manipulated at all.

In the first one I ask, "How many of you are there?"

"Plenty" is embedded in the question.

A male energy asks, "Why are you doing this?" and another says, "No knowledge of foul-play" (Previously, I'd asked, "How did you die?")

Attachment: DW_B0937 (GREAT) (plenty) HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE IN THIS BUILDING why are you doing this no knowledge of foul play LOUDLY PLEASE.wav (Downloaded 709 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 18th, 2011 03:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dkenda

Clip No. 2 is detail from the previous clip.

Attachment: DW_B0937 (GREAT) why are you doing this no knowledge of foul play (DETAIL).wav (Downloaded 674 times)

Posted: Nov 18th, 2011 03:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

Clip No. 3 I ask if "Someone else is in here"

A male spirit says something (I think it's "I'm sorry") and one of the female spirits uses my voice to say, "Crabcakes tonight." (Really crazy because we were going to eat at a haunted seafood restaurant that evening:smile:)

Attachment: DW_B0937 (GREAT) SOMEONE ELSE IN HERE Im sorry CRABCAKES TONIGHT.wav (Downloaded 669 times)

Posted: Nov 18th, 2011 03:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
dkenda

Clip No. 4 I say, "There's a lot of energy in here for you." "That can't be" is embedded in the statement.

I said "It must be easy for you to make noises" but a woman morphs my statement into, "Come outside!"

Attachment: DW_B0937 (GREAT) THERES A LOT OF ENERGY IN HERE FOR YOU (that cant be) come outside.wav (Downloaded 656 times)

Posted: Nov 18th, 2011 03:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dkenda

Clip No. 5

I like this audio file because Spirit claps 3 times distinctly during the recording.

I say, "Loudly and purposefully say it." Spirit says something I can't easily decipher and then claps.

Attachment: DW_B0937 (GREAT) LOUDLY AND PURPOSEFULLY SAY IT something (clap, clap, clap).wav (Downloaded 685 times)

Current time is 07:02 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Incredi-clips- 5 EVPs from a 5 min recording in a building w/telephone co. switching gear Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1592 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.