ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New Member  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 14th, 2011 11:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
british1980

Hi, my name is Matt and I'm from the UK. I am in a Paranormal group and also run my own research website helping others learn about the paranormal, that's called ( ghost hunters bar ).:biggrin:

I have recently become interested in electronics and hopefully will be able to gain enough experience to build an ovilus or speakjet device. I have two PX Ovilus devices, which are my pride and joy at the moment!.

Hopefully I can make friends and good contacts through this site to aid my search for answers to life after death.

Matt West:biggrin:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 18th, 2011 10:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Hi Matt....
And a big welcome to the forum! Enjoy!!!
Lance...

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2011 07:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
joecioppi

Welcome to ITC and EVP central. There are many experienced people with spirit communications and even a few who build equipment.

Joe

Posted: Dec 7th, 2011 05:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
calo

Nice to meet you, welcome!

Posted: Jan 8th, 2012 08:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
tone9

Hi everyone, My name is Tony. I used to work in the fortune 100. While there I had an occasion to bond with a friend who needed my assistance to right a great injustice. He died a couple years later of mesothelioma. I went to see a psychic last year, not just any psychic one who takes 6 months to see. She knew my friends name, told me he was my guide, told me I would eventually read people and that I had more raw ability than even herself. Many of her insights have become reality which is the best way to gauge her abilities. Anyhow, my friend John comes and shows me an automatic car ( I love stick) he further explains he is showing me the automatic because I cant shift due to a left leg weakness. A few weeks after he told me that a second disc from a motorcycle accident blew out onto an S2 nerve and I have not had command of my left leg since. A place like this is nice because I can say all this in anonymity so if people judge me I don't know them and they truly don't know me or my usual dismissal of such events. Anyhow, I'm here to learn more about spiricom, I believe I might be one of the people who could use it's potential or at least I'm being led to believe that...

Posted: Jan 10th, 2012 07:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lance

Hello Tony...
And a big welcome to the forum.  There are alot of people here to help you with your questions.
Take care, Lance.

Posted: Jan 10th, 2012 03:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
tone9

Thanks Lance, I'm a bit lost. I have had moments of incredible second sight but it doesn't seem to be on my schedule. Then something happens that makes me understand it's actually a perfect schedule, like a Swiss watch. I am aware of great ability within me but it's so new to me it's like tossing a nine year old the keys to a sports car if that makes any sense. The other truth, let's face it, the subject is tough going in one's group of family and friends. So I am trying to understand how to focus and refine this beautiful gift. My personal mission is to use it any way I can to generate money for 100% donation, I feel that would be the best reflection of spirit.

Posted: Jan 10th, 2012 09:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
siteseer

Welcome Matt!(its sort of looks funny writing that)Im new here too

Tone,

( sorry Mods/Keith members for not introducing myself), im just curious about your last post,im guessing youre referring to the more sensitive/medium side of this type of work?Im only getting back into evp/itc, but ive had psychic/medium skills all my life..im also very used to having to deal with the extras that come with that including what i think youre experiencing(which btw i think is very common for sensitives so dont be disheartened).We born with gifts sometimes, but a skll, is something you develop.

before i rattle on too much can you please define exactly the lost feeling?do you mean "tuning in" or recieving info sensitively is spasmodic and/or unreliable in consistency?theres tricks...maybe i can help...ive been there...

-Siteseer

(sorry for any derailment talking to Tone)

Last edited on Jan 10th, 2012 09:11 PM by siteseer

Posted: Jan 11th, 2012 02:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
tone9

siteseer, I guess the lost feeling is due to the isolation that comes with the ability, this is the first chance I've had since I became aware to talk to anyone else who has experienced it. As for sporadic contact, that is my current experience, my guides come to me I don't seem to have their phone number. However, every time there is a lul in contact, I'm beginning to see a pattern where I'm being instructed and broadened in order for deeper more meaningful communication to happen. I hope that makes more sense, it's hard to quantify in words. The guides I have are both people I loved very much in life, my trust in them is resolute.

Last edited on Jan 11th, 2012 02:42 AM by tone9

Current time is 10:14 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > New Member Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1611 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 27 queries executed.