ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: sparks, mikesndbs, Keith Clark, joecioppi, Jeff, fratka, EVPDave, Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz, Dmaumau, Bruce, ArizonaEvp, takne_007
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
PX Ovilus designs  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 13th, 2011 12:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
british1980

I am from the UK and have recently got hold of 2 PX Ovilus devices, being from the UK, as you know Bill Chappell does not ship his products here, so I had no choice but to acquire them through the dreaded online auctions.

My question is -
I have a PX with a switch and a PX with two buttons, they look the same, but with the difference of the switch.

Ate they the same?

Matt

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Landmine. click Here to view this post

Posted: Nov 14th, 2011 12:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
mikesndbs

http://www.chapp.com/PXM.pdf any help?

Posted: Nov 14th, 2011 08:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
british1980

I have contacted bill a while ago, but I think I sent him too many emails about obtaining the ovilus software and he got a bit funny with me, I was hoping someone else may know.

Posted: Nov 23rd, 2011 10:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
british1980

problem solved now, i looked on the digital dowsing site and found that the PX Ovilus with just buttons is the new version. Thanks for replying guys. I wish I could have asked bill, was worried about getting my head bitten off.

I have recently aqquired an Ovilus X and now have another question about that, which I,m hoping someone on here may know.:confused:

Current time is 10:17 PM  
ITC Bridge > Ask a Question, Give an Answer > The Technical Tower - A panel of forum members > PX Ovilus designs Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1394 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 27 queries executed.