ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hi, I see Spirits all around my property

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hi, I see Spirits all around my property  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 24th, 2011 01:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Seeing is Believing

I know we live on in spirit. I am truly blessed to have seen so many signs that there is no doubt in my mind that our loved ones are watching over us and protecting us as much as they possibly can. John was my inspiration for starting Folsom Spirits. Thank you John for showing me what I had always believed that we lived on after our body died and John’s spirit orb photo is my proof.
John is in the bright middle Spirit Orb connected to the orb on the right. His face was very clear to me when I took this photo. I can see his mustache eyebrows and hair, I can also see his favorite dog on the left side of his head the german shepherds ears are on top of John’s head. The german shepherd was black and tan you can see the black outline of the mouth barking.
The left orb on the bottom was our brown mixed shepherd, she died approximately one year before John. The photo was taken outside my house three months after he died. It would be impossible for everything that has happened to me since he crossed to be all a coincidence.
I am truly blessed to have seen so many signs that there is no doubt in my mind that our loved ones are watching over us and protecting us as much as they possibly can.
To see this http://www.folsomspirits.com To see my most recent photos https://www.facebook.com/FolsomSpirits

Attached Image (viewed 167 times):

P9061728_2_3.JPG

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 27th, 2011 09:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
drrh

I see the faces,  it is not an accident.  They are all around us everyday.  All the time.  These are great pics as you can see the faces so well in the orbs.  I'm going to your site to check it out too!  Funny,  I have two cats and sometimes I see one out of the corner of my eye walking and sometimes I will look to see which one it was and there won't be one there.  I have been told it is my last cat Buddy!  He was white but when I see him he looks dark.  I don't know the reason for that though.

Take care,

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Oct 31st, 2011 02:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

I think this is a great picture!

Keith

Current time is 07:11 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hi, I see Spirits all around my property Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1512 seconds (39% database + 61% PHP). 25 queries executed.