ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > New Organization Seeking Volunteers/Participants

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Printer Friendly
New Organization Seeking Volunteers/Participants  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 13th, 2011 07:18 AM

1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Posted at the request of another - Jayne Thompson

A new organization dedicated to EVP-ITC Research and Development has been formed. http://evp-itcresearch.weebly.com/  I am looking for volunteers to serve as recording practitioners and on listening panels. I am also looking for scientists or people with a scientific background who are able to perform research utilizing the scientific method of analysis. The organization is one of cooperation and professionalism. All application information is on the website.

Thank you,

JT - EVP-ITC Research and Development

Posted: Oct 13th, 2011 07:35 AM

2nd Post
dkenda

Will you allow home-state subsidiaries?

Case by case, are you planning on choosing both the venue and the spirit contact...? Or will you incorporate the intentions of the particular investigator(s)?

Kenda

Last edited on Oct 13th, 2011 07:45 AM by dkenda

Posted: Oct 13th, 2011 08:46 AM

3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Kenda,

Please communicate directly with the people on the website, I was just asked to post it on the forum via email, I am not associated with them, and don't know them personally.

Thanks,

Keith

Posted: Oct 13th, 2011 10:24 AM

4th Post
Spider

Oops........I guess I shouldn't have asked my question on Keith's other post.  :(

Posted: Oct 13th, 2011 10:50 AM

5th Post
dkenda

Understood- the way you phrased it "I am looking for..."
-thought you were the primary.

Posted: Oct 13th, 2011 08:18 PM

6th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

This is what I received after registering to be a volunteer:

Dear xxxxxxx,   Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with EVP-ITC Research and Development. We are a new organization just getting underway. Please fill out the short volunteer questionnaire by accessing the link below:

(Link Deleted By Me)

When finished, click on "Submit" at the bottom of the form. Once we have received this questionnaire from you, you will receive notice that you are an official volunteer with our organization.   If you have any questions at this time, feel free to reply to this email.   Thank you. Jayne Thompson EVP-ITC Research and Development

I recall seeing Jayne Thompson's name before.  I think she hangs out at AAEVP / AtransC

Hope this helps,
Ron

Posted: Oct 13th, 2011 08:33 PM

7th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Here is her website:

http://itcresearch.yuku.com/directory

L8tr
Ron

Posted: Oct 19th, 2011 06:08 AM

8th Post
clockdryve

Yes Ron,

I've seen that name before myself...and your location mentioned I also think is correct.

I too sent my information to this STUDY that Keith posted link to...I "usually" don't go to the AAEVP pages because they seem to be all about the "money".

There might be more to their group...but that part stopped me and made me wonder :-)

Just sent my contact info about 5 minutes ago...

Last edited on Oct 19th, 2011 06:09 AM by clockdryve

Posted: Oct 19th, 2011 06:21 AM

9th Post
clockdryve

Got my curiosity up so I went looking...It IS the same Jayne from the AAEVP group. She registered at another forum I post on...we cracked heads quickly .

My impression of her is that she is highly opinionated....and "snooty" in the way that she likes to mention how she was "trained" by the best, so that more or less MAKES her the "Best" and her judgment is LAW :-)

She hasn't posted on that forum after the first week.

I'm pretty sure I won't get a reply letter...or that maybe I shouldn't continue with their request. I'm sure it's going to be a one sided relationship if I do.

Oh well....that's me :-)

Good luck to all others....I hope it's helpful to all involved.

*I've edited this post for reason to help separate my comment by allowing more

spacing between my comments to make reading much easier...

Last edited on Oct 19th, 2011 06:26 AM by clockdryve

Posted: Oct 19th, 2011 10:05 AM

10th Post
dkenda

I'm the perpetual 'grasshopper' ('Cause everything I think I know gets obliterated every other week or so...)

Remind myself, How can I be 'Rigid' when my discipline is considered imaginary? -Keeps it all absolutely AMAZING!!

Kenda :0)

Posted: Oct 19th, 2011 04:44 PM

11th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Thanks for the research guys. I think it is best to first give someone the benefit of the doubt, so we will see what comes to bear. An organization is different than an individual, so we will need to make the answer to that distinction clear.

I'll try to do a little better researching things like this first rather than just giving the benefit of the doubt. But for now, lets hear what she has to say or contribute. If it is determined that the "organization" is only an individual, then I would say we've been misled and I will remove the post. What I should have done is asked that the individuals post to the forum themselves, that is what it is for. Please provide information as you come across it, and keep the forum neutral and positive only. I'll handle the rest.

Thanks,
Keith

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2011 01:15 PM

12th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

I am closing this thread. I have written Jayne and asked her to register and post the information herself, and represent herself.

Thanks,
Keith

Current time is 12:28 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > New Organization Seeking Volunteers/Participants Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1418 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 26 queries executed.