ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Jewish Funeral Service draws comment from Christian spirit

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Jewish Funeral Service draws comment from Christian spirit  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 11th, 2011 01:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

I attended the service for a dear friend of mine.  It was held in a conventional mortuary, not a Jewish Temple.  The proceedings were conducted by a sensitive and eloquent Rabbi...it was a beautiful service-

It seemed only natural to record- In this clip, one of the ethereal "attendees" took umbrage at the Lack of Mention, you might say. 

You'll hear the Rabbi offer, "Praised are You, Oh Lord, our God- Ruler of the Universe..."

During "Ruler of the Universe" you'll hear a female spirit blurt, "Call On Jesus!!"

THE CLIP PLAYS (3) PASSES

Thanks for listening!

Kenda

Attachment: DW_B0901(((GREAT) RABBI PRAISED ARE YOU OH GOD call on Jesus.wav (Downloaded 961 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 03:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dkenda

OK.    Cryptic...

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 07:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Spider

explain, if possible?

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 08:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
dkenda

Sorry, I'm feeling particularly dense this afternoon- Up most of the night:0( By explain, you mean- ?

I just thought it particularly interesting that we were "locked in" - there were few mourners present...everyone in the room remained respectfully silent...the recorder was completely isolated...a Rabbi conducted the service...certainly, no one there would have blurted this particular phrase...seems there is only one viable explanation- Intriguing from the point of view of a techno-medium, don't you think?

Kenda

Last edited on Oct 12th, 2011 08:56 AM by dkenda

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 08:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Spider

When I asked explain, it was directected to comedy.............what he posted makes zero sense to me, or am I being dense??

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 08:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Spider

I did hear this.

You have chosen to ignore Ty. click Here to view this post

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 08:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
dkenda

Oh yeah...totally blew over my head!! (not hard to do though):biggrin:

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 09:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
dkenda

Hate to be crass, but the deceased spoke as well (she sounds "noisier" than this woman) The Rabbi talked about committing her body to the firmament of light, "May she rest there in peace." To which she asserted, "Actually, I'm here"

Last edited on Oct 12th, 2011 09:03 AM by dkenda

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 09:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
dkenda

Not at all! I feel spirit adjusts 'speech' to an individual's particular frequencies...Did you check out the youtube videos I referenced as another New Topic? I'd be interested in your opinion on those...they seem pretty strong- the spirits at that location have experience talking to loads of people!!

Kenda

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 09:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
dkenda

Have you noticed different people will hear messages at an entirely different rate than others- love to ask them to repeat exactly what they hear when I'm present at first listening!

Last edited on Oct 12th, 2011 09:13 AM by dkenda

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 09:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Spider

People hear at all different levels, and it depends on what meduim it is being heard from............is it straight off the recorder, straight off the computer once downloaded and NOT enhanced or edited, or straight off the recorder with head phones?  My preferred method is listening off the computer once downloaded WITHOUT head phones, and then followed up by listening off the computer with headphones, just for more clarification.  I am pretty much low tech, and I listen on Windows Media Player.  I will use Audacity occasionally when I want to isolate some part, and put it on a loop.  When I want to present what I have heard to someone, the most I will do is give the second mark at where I heard something.  I never expect most people to be able to hear it the way that I do, that is a given.  But I avoid editing like the plague!!  I know most people do edit or enhance, and that is fine, it just isn't for me.  I prefer a good old fashioned raw analog recording to anything else!

In the 'field', I found itis easier to listen straight from the recorder, that helps me ask the next question or talk about what answer I may have just been given.  It helps keep a flow going, I have found.

anyway, that's my 2 cents worth!! 

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 10:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
dkenda

Yep, I agree totally! Always give it a raw listen first...then loop the stand-outs- I keep the white noise stuff on file...I'll raise the volume, 'bout it. Can feel spirit in the field but don't even try to listen (hubby's always in a hurry) Hope for something interesting!!

Posted: Oct 12th, 2011 11:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
dkenda

Point taken! I seem to have had crazy/great luck with intelligible messages (like everyone else) at the St. Augustine Lighthouse- I'm joining the Lighthouse Guild and camping out there every chance I get...will take your advice

(Though it has happened that two messages actually morphed dramatically in content for only one individual in a couple of group listening situations- we all heard the messages change for said individual...something worth documenting!!)

Am launching an anthropological study ala Jane Goodall and her chimps- Done fooling around, time to get serious!!

Kenda

Posted: Oct 13th, 2011 07:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
dkenda

Love it-

The Scientific Community's poster-child (Perfect for fund-raising efforts- Quantum Physicists for the advancement of the "stupidity hypothesis") Physical Laws Rule!!

Posted: Oct 15th, 2011 06:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
drrh

Hi everybody!   Kenda I can hear it!  

Debbie:biggrin:

Hope you all are doing well!!!!

Posted: Oct 16th, 2011 10:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
drrh

drrh wrote: Hi everybody!   Kenda I can hear it!  

Debbie:biggrin:

Hope you all are doing well!!!!

Just listened again with headphones and I can hear it Kenda.  Especially the Jesus!   I don't know why some of us can hear different than others, but I can hear this.

Posted: Oct 17th, 2011 09:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
dkenda

Hi Debbie!

Thanks for the confirmation:smile:

Think that's one of the most interesting aspects of recording, challenging the belief that human senses are somehow "standardized" -or the be all/end all for that matter.

Kenda

Posted: Oct 19th, 2011 05:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
clockdryve

Sorry...I can't hear this one.
Is it "mixed" in with the Rabbi's voice when he says "ruler of the universe"....??
I can usually hear weak audio

Last edited on Oct 19th, 2011 05:42 AM by clockdryve

Posted: Oct 19th, 2011 05:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
clockdryve

Oop, I see now that you did mention that it is in the part "ruler of the universe".

I feel that there is a partial sound in there...but I'm having problems hearing a single word or anything but a short rush of a syllable.

But I have had SOME layers that it seems I cannot hear very often and they can be more noticeable to other people.

Last edited on Oct 19th, 2011 05:47 AM by clockdryve

Posted: Oct 19th, 2011 09:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
dkenda

Yes, it almost sounds like someone talking from inside a closed box (with adenoid trouble:blink:)- weird!!

Current time is 01:45 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Jewish Funeral Service draws comment from Christian spirit Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1841 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 36 queries executed.