ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Spider

Yes they do talk.  Were you trying to aggravate someone into speaking with you?   and yes, there is some speaking going on, I just did a quick run thru, it's late and I am going to bed, and will get back to this tomorrow.

What are your expectations with this clip?

Lisa

Spider

Hey Dan~~

I hope I didn't come across implying that you were provoking the spirits, far from it!

I just know that when we record for EVP, a lot of the times we are picking up conversations already in progress.

Each EVP we obtain is a miracle in itself, just the concept boggles the mind of the average joe out there!

Yes, the dead do speak, and they have been speaking, and will continue speaking, with out regard to us whatsoever.

You can definitely hear speech going on, that's a given.  Some of us will not be able to recognize it, some will.

I will be going back and take a good listen to it and se what is going on.

I apologize if I offended you!

Lisa

You have chosen to ignore Ty. click Here to view this post

neokortex_simulacrum

Is it between 0:17.9 - 0:19 ?

The rest I hear are:
some background car sound,
hands sweeping on the table?
metal clanks? metallish office tools?

RandyJ

Spider , Each EVP we obtain is a miracle in itself is spot on . What a life changer it can be .

Spider

It is indeed a life changer.  For me, it feels like it has always been this way, completely natural and normal.

drrh

I just saw this one.  There's something at the beginning I can't get.  At .15 you can hear the distinct click or noise that usually precedes the evp.  I can hear  We're dead people, right?  right? 

Debbie:biggrin:

drrh

You are welcome Dan!  Cause I can hear it!

Debbie

drrh

Ty wrote: Sorry, Dan. I've tried and tried, but I can't hear a thing on this one.

Hey buddy, how you doing?  Hope things are well.  Send me a PM and we'll catch up when you have time!

Debbie:biggrin:

drrh

drrh wrote: You are welcome Dan!  Cause I can hear it!

Debbie

Dan I just listened again with headphones now. Near the beginning I can hear another click then I'm here, or here,  then when you start to ask if dead people talk I can hear Yep.   Then after you say are you going to stand there like dead people I can he We are dead people Dan, Can you hear it!  (the can you hear it is on the recording, not me asking you if you can hear it.)

Debbie

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1582 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 35 queries executed.