ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP using Water.....  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Briah`. click Here to view this post

Posted: Sep 8th, 2011 11:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Spider

Briah, this is pretty clear!!  Brilliant!  I have recorded in the past using running water like the shower, even the toilet being flushed, or while the washing machine was filling up with water, and I have also picked up people speaking. It seems that the noise that the water provides gives them a source of energy to work off of,  It can be pretty dramatic what you can hear at times!!

Have you experiemented with any other source of water flow?  I had even picked up EVP's just running the sink faucet at a slow stream.

Pretty amazing stuff!!

Sorry to hear that they feel so distressed.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Sep 8th, 2011 12:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
drrh

Hi Briah,  I was just talking to Lisa on the phone about this.  So I came on to listen too.   I can hear it right off the bat.  To me it sounds like "See, why do people hurt me Michael?" and over or under that at .03 I can hear "I don't know why they do that" (maybe the "that")  At .05 I can hear a sharp word like  Smell or His mouth.  Have no idea what that could mean and after that at .06 on I hear a small voice say either" What do people mean"  or what you think "Why are people mean".  I agree with you and Lisa this is very clear.   And I hear in water all the time.  Faucet, toilet . shower, rain hitting the window, and on and on.  It justs seems to become second nature after awhile.  At the beginning I was trying so hard to hear and them Boom! all of a sudden there it was.  Everywhere!  Great clip!!!

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Sep 9th, 2011 03:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Spider

Briah, your story  matches my experiences when showering!!  I had started noticing as I first ran the shower before I got in, someone speaking, But what really got to me was when I was letting the water run over my head was when it and still does become the clearest!  I finally had to block them out talking, it became too distracting and I was running out of hot water!! LOL  I still occasionally ask a couple of questions, or answer back when I shower, depending on if I feel like engaging them.  I will tell you a quick story, quite funny in fact.

I laid my recorder on the table in my dining room, went around the corner to shower, leaving it to record while I did my busines.  Upon replay, I hear a man's voice, very clearly say "Boy, is she fat!"  I had such a good laugh at that one!  I am a big gal, so he spoke the truth!  But from that time I had to declare some privacy, please while I went about my business.  Some complied, but a few thought they'd still hang around anyways!

I hope you can get a some more of these shower  recordings for us to listen to, so far so good!  As for using a fast or slow stream of water, I guess it may depend on what type of sink you have, mine is stainless steele, and as the water hits the sink, it makes a good amount of sound, in a ceramic or stone sink, it is different, not as much sound is produced.  I found that while using my cement wash sink connected to my washing machine.  I had to run the water harder to get the same results.

Again, great recording!!

Posted: Sep 9th, 2011 09:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
drrh

Lisa that's funny a all He**!   I've heard Gary say stuff like that.  Maybe it's him!  and Briah try putting a bowl (cereal size will work) and put a spoon or fork in it and run the water in the bowl.   I can always hear stuff when doing that.  Happened by accident the first time. 

Oh and Lisa, I always tell Gary to stay out of the bathroom when I go in.  He probably doesn't listen, but I tell him anyway! LOL

Last edited on Sep 9th, 2011 09:59 AM by drrh

Posted: Sep 9th, 2011 01:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Spider

That EVP, "boy is she fat!" is one I will never forget, it was too unique and too funny, I couldn't get insulted!!

Experimenting with different objects with water is kind of fun to try.  It is amazing when you can hear someone talking utilizing running water.  Just for fun I wonder what a water fall would produce!  I had mentioned the washing machine, listening to the water fill up gets the best results right at the beginning.  Sounds goofy, but it works.  I can imagine splashing water continuously could produce results also.

It makes me wonder that if folks would just slow down and take the time to listen to what is going on in his or her's environment, they'd be surprised at what they might hear.   I know it was a bit of a shock at first when I started 'listening', but when recorded, I was able to let others hear what I was hearing, and then some!

Debbie, that darn Gary will go where ever and when ever he wants to!!  I can imagine some of them have had a great laugh while silently observing us go about our day, I have had to reckon myself that no matter where I am, there is someone there.

I have a strange thing happen in my bathroom, and it never fails to snap me into attention in the middle of the night while having to use the bathroom.  As I am going about my business, all of a sudden a sharp 'snap' sound happens, almost like someone flicked their finger hard on the shower door.  At first I thought it was a settling sound, or a contraction of some sort going on, but it has occurred in any type weather temperature, and it doesn't matter where I am in the room. It will happen sometimes as if like a greeting before I take more than a step into the room.  I and my husband have tried to duplicate it, taking turns to see if by standing in a certain place in the room would make it happen.  But the strangest part is when I asked them to make that sound to let me know if they were there, and they did upon command!  Now that kind of flipped me out!!  I had at one time hadn't heard it for awhile, and I went as far to ask where the person was who makes the noise was lately.  Nothing happened, but once I was just outside the door, 'pop!' I heard the sound.  This has been going on sporadically for quite a few years now.  I expect it now!

Briah, if you get any more examples, please post them!  It is quite interesting!  

You have chosen to ignore Ty. click Here to view this post

Posted: Sep 10th, 2011 11:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
drrh

What's up Ty?  See your still kickin' too!  LOL  Take care Buddy!

Posted: Sep 10th, 2011 12:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Spider

Hey Ty~~!!

It is amazing how different we can hear it, when I listen straight off the computer, it will definitely have something more to it when listened to with headphones.  And now I always listen to my personal recordings at the 1.2 cm speed with my analogue recorder.  It never fails that I will end up hearing a lot that would have been missed had I used the standard speed setting!  It makes it kind of cool to hear it being spoken in the normal cadence in which we all speak.  What may have sounded like just a random noise will be in fact a word or part of a short sentence!

Good to see ya, Ty!! :)  It's been a while!

Posted: Sep 10th, 2011 12:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Spider

Hey Debbie~~!

Hope your keeping high and dry there is Pennsylvania!

Take care!!  :)

Posted: Sep 10th, 2011 12:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
drrh

Spider wrote: Hey Debbie~~!

Hope your keeping high and dry there is Pennsylvania!

Take care!!  :)

Oh yeah girl!  I'm still here.  No rain today yet, we got lucky!  I'm just watching all this stuff about the terrorists.   Just horrific! 

Debbie

Posted: Sep 11th, 2011 09:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
drrh

Briah` wrote: Thanks for listening! Someone else in another forum recently just said they could not hear any voice at all in this capture...so yes we all do hear differently. Its confusing...personally I think this is E.V.P but sometimes I doubt.

Don't doubt yourself Briah. There are absolutely voices in this clip.   I was just listening again with headphones now.   Just because others can't hear what you hear does not mean it's not there.  I can hear it too!!!

Posted: Sep 11th, 2011 09:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
drrh

Ty wrote: Briah, do you use your shower often for evp recordings? I would hate to see your monthly water bill!

Ha! Ty I see you haven't lost your sense of humor! 

Deb:biggrin:

Posted: Sep 11th, 2011 10:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Spider

It makes me wonder sometimes when someone disputes another's EVP example.  It makes me wonder are they jealous, or have they taken the spiritual part out of and made it way tooooo technical?

I can remember a person on another site also, who would constantly challenge results.  Their problem was they needed the aid of having to constantly amplify and edit a recording to pieces to get an occasional word!  But ths same person would all of a sudden be able to hear it when the site manager stated they could hear it!!  Miraculous, isn't it??!! 

So far, I have yet to disagree with pretty much of your interpretations of EVP.  Your examples are pretty darn brilliant!!

Last edited on Sep 11th, 2011 10:15 AM by Spider

Posted: Sep 11th, 2011 10:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Spider

Ha Ha!  Briah will be the undisputed cleanest paranormal reseracher we have ever known!!  I suppose one could get carried away........I know I have, and my husband reminded me of how it could become very costly.  So I just make a point of not doing it in front of him!!  So far the $$ hasn't become a problem!  :) :wink:

Posted: Sep 11th, 2011 02:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Spider

Ty~~~~

Everything you stated, I couldn't have said it any better myself!!  :) :)

For me, the simpler the better.  I think some folks get carried away with becoming too technical.  This is not an absoloute science for goodness sakes!  In this day and age, we have ton's of technology at our fingertips to utilize, but lets not get carried away!! It can take so much away with some of the editing that goes on.  I guess in the techie's defense, it is still good that they are in pursuit of communicating with the otherside, no matter what the technique.  But folks please, don't discount what someone else hears and simply say, 'nothing there'..........For the majority of the time, there IS someone there!

Posted: Sep 11th, 2011 04:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
drrh

Yep! And sometimes it is really funny!  At least some of the comments I get are!! 

Posted: Sep 12th, 2011 05:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
drrh

Took a quick listen, on my way to get ready for work.  At the very beginning I can hear "Can you hear me or us" (very soft but right at the start)  The middle I need to work on more.  And right near the end it sounds something like "you neighbor" or "I hate her".   I'll listen more later.

Take care,

Posted: Sep 12th, 2011 08:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Spider

Another good one, Briah!!  I took a listen using headphones, and there is a man and woman speaking to each other.

Right at the very beginning you hear the female say 'cries often'  Then the male says 'where's Hendrick?' (with a slight accent) You then hear a male voice reply 'he's having a cry'.

Then the female says 'now you listen to me', 'then she says 'they're both scared it will open'.  At the very end you hear the male say 'his neighbor'.

This was quite clear!  In certain spots they are talking over one another, but when broken down and separated, it's clear enough.

Again, good one Briah!!

Current time is 01:52 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP using Water..... Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1911 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 45 queries executed.