ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP feedback requested  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jul 12th, 2011 07:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
inquisitive15

I am unable to get any EVPs when I am alone. I need to be talking to someone with whom I have a good human connection. This was recorded on July 1st when I left my tape recorder on in my living room as I was talking to my mother. We were speaking French but the speaker speaks English. I have been getting more and more EVPs in the last few months. Most of them are of a personal nature but lately I have been getting some odd ones.

What can this be, it sounds sooo weird. I am hearing ''I am a startavix''.

Attachment: iamastartavix.wav (Downloaded 1012 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jul 12th, 2011 11:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Wow, clear as crystal. Could be one of those weird astral words i hear in my dreams from time to time.

Posted: Jul 13th, 2011 08:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Spider

Hello again~~

I took a listen to this clip, and this is what I heard. I played this on Windows Media Player.  Immediately as the recording starts you hear a male voice say "Lets start by touching" at the 1-2 second mark, you will hear the same male voice say "Stop bothering us", which is being spoken as you are speaking.  You can just hear under your voice this being said.

What comes next is interesting, at the 3-4 second mark, the same male voice says "Step Doo-on", or "Tep Doo-on" (I apologize I do not speak French, my husband can speak some, and he said this is what he hears) again it is being said along while you are speaking.

The method I use to listen to some EVP's is this:  I click on the spot where what sounds like the speaking ends, then I click my way backwards to the beginning where the speaking begins.  I always do it in very small increments.  By doing this it is sometimes easier to understand what is being said.  It does take practice, but it can yield good results.  I do it over and over until the separate words become clear, and then I can figure out the sentence or phrase that was spoken.

Posted: Jul 13th, 2011 08:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
inquisitive15

Hello,

so you are not hearing the voice saying ''I am a startarix''?
I hear ''stop fro''all in English as we start speaking.

Current time is 02:13 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP feedback requested Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1369 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.