ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
EVPDave

I'll post a couple messages from tonight . The method involves sweeping the FM broadcast band at a rapid rate and recording through an optical microphone I designed a couple years ago for EVP work.

"Dave's testing...concept"

Attachment: 040407davestesting.mp3 (Downloaded 1227 times)

EVPDave

This message sounds very stressed, never heard anything like this before.

"Transmitter sucks, but we're desperate"

Please let me know if you hear these, the optical microphone lacks high frequency response and has a muddy sound to it.

Thanks,

Dave

Attachment: 040407transmittersucksbutweredesperate.mp3 (Downloaded 1249 times)

fratka

Yeah, I heard it and I have a lot of hearing loss. A little muddled but I think its good enough quality for most to hear.

Are they talking about your transmitter or the local transmitter?

Texas Frank

EVPDave

fratka wrote: Yeah, I heard it and I have a lot of hearing loss. A little muddled but I think its good enough quality for most to hear.

Are they talking about your transmitter or the local transmitter?

Texas Frank

Thanks for the response Texas Frank. I have poor high frequency hearing myself. I hope they were talking about their local conditions. The optical microphone I developed they have given the term/name SeptiCom. Here is a capture from just a few hour ago. The message is delivered with two different voices. I often hear messages strung together in this fashion.

"Septicom is...Awesome"

Maybe this is a little clearer, I made some changes to the optical microphone today.

Dave

Attachment: 040507septicomisawesome.mp3 (Downloaded 1160 times)

Last edited on Apr 5th, 2007 03:11 PM by EVPDave

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Dave,

I really liked the "we're desperate" clip, hear it clear as day. The next clearest one to me was the first clip.

Keith

EVPDave

Keith Clark wrote: Hi Dave,

I really liked the "we're desperate" clip, hear it clear as day. The next clearest one to me was the first clip.

Keith

Thanks for the feedback Keith. Once you 'tune-in' to these they can become very clear. Here is a hiher frequency capture that is somewhat musical.

"We're testing the portal" (Or) "We're testing with mortals"

Dave

Attachment: 040507weretestingwithmortals.mp3 (Downloaded 1223 times)

EVPDave

I think this capture is one of the more remarkable ones. I had asked earlier in the session for any Spirits to "please state your name". I hear this exact phrase repeated and then a response.

"Dave asked you, please state your name...George Smith"

Attachment: 040407daveaskedyoupleasestateyourname (4).mp3 (Downloaded 1176 times)

EVPDave

Now that the days have been becoming shorter it is easier to work with the optical microphone again. I tried an interactive session where I ask questions or make comments. The radio I use in the background is an RCA Superadio III with an auto-sweep circuit I added. The sound is muffled because of the nature of the flame microphone. I'm still working on ways to improve the high frequency response.

This is from the end of a session using the optical microphone & auto sweep radio.

Dave (Not EVP): "Thank you for testing with us today, good-bye"

Response: "Beautiful network, but most of us have useless talking"

This is the first time I have heard them acknowledge some of the seemingly sensless chatter.

Dave

Attachment: 101807mostofushaveuslesstalking (4).mp3 (Downloaded 1848 times)

Vicki Talbott

Hi Dave,

I can hear that.  It's very interesting that they would comment on much of the chatter that is seemingly meaningless to us, especially when using some methods over others.  Good one! Vicki 

EVPDave

Vicki Talbott wrote: Hi Dave,

I can hear that.  It's very interesting that they would comment on much of the chatter that is seemingly meaningless to us, especially when using some methods over others.  Good one! Vicki 

Hi Vicki, yes, the comment is interesting in many ways. It certainly explains many of the messages I get :).  This next one is more difficult to understand. What is interesting is that it appears to be a request and my formal first name is used. Can you make this one out any better? I have edited out part of my name at the start.

Dave (Not EVP) "Hello this is Dave, do you have any messages for us today please"

Response: "Yes, David please give us music to/of Christmas"

Thanks Vicki,

Dave

Attachment: 101807yesdavidpleasegiveusmusicforchristmas (4).mp3 (Downloaded 1896 times)

Last edited on Oct 20th, 2007 03:32 PM by EVPDave

Vicki Talbott

Hi Dave,

It sounds to me like "Yes, David, please give us music for Christmas."  Heck, they're gearing up as early as some do here on Earth!:blink:  Thanks for sharing these in this thread.  Vicki

EVPDave

Hi again Vicki, I might as well release more material from this session. Here is one more question and a response. Also, another off hand reference to Christmas. I asked if Erland had any messages for us.

Dave (Not EVP): "Erland do you have any messages for us today please"

Response: "Let me concentrate, John Lennon has messages.....That was Ray Hathaby as Santa Claus".

I had called upon John Lennon earlier in the session.

Thanks again Vicki,

Dave

Attachment: 101807letmeconcentrate2.mp3 (Downloaded 1864 times)

lkimberley

Hi Dave, Those are all wonderful!! Keep up the great work. They love Music before each recording session I believe, as it adds to a more harmonious level for them.

I will post some of my stuff by tomorrow, were busy today going the Mexican Forum.

Great work and TY for sharing

Laura

EVPDave

Thanks for the comments and feedback Laura. Last night I made some changes to the optical microphone and used the photomultiplier tube instead of the photodiode arrangement. The results still require filtering however the photomultiplier has a different response to the flame. Here is an example capture.

"Making fair speed at talking normal"

Thanks again,

Dave

Attachment: 102407makingfairspeedattalkingnormal.mp3 (Downloaded 1169 times)

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Vicki Talbott

Good one Dave, I hear "Making fair speed at talking normal" too.  Vicki

EVPDave

Estee wrote: Hi Dave!

Just listened to your most recent clip in this thread and hearing what you say it's saying quite clearly... except at the end, on my computer it's sounding like the word 'normally' as opposed to 'normal'.

What's amazing about this voice is its quality... very human-like yet predictably electronic sounding too at the same time. 

As for the content of the message itself... could you briefly update me on what this stream has been communicating to you? thanks

PS.... wow! Just read over more on this technique. I most definitely will try it out! You are getting Very interesting results using this method!

Hello Estee,

Yes, the voices can sound quite unique, yet at time very clear. The 'stream' as you call it seems to be tech saavy. They chatter with each other constantly. They talk a lot about filters and a 'network'. They also look for 'something' in my basement. I surmise they are attracted to the area where I have run my Tesla coil on occasion as part of these experiments with EVP/ITC.  I am attaching a crude block diagram of this set-up.

Thanks for your comments and feedback,

Dave

P.S. The signal flow in the picture is from left to right. The audio samples from the auto-tuning radio moduate and vibrate the oil lamps wick, mantle and flame. These vibrations are picked up by the photomultiplier tube and converted to an electrical signal (sound). A pre-amp may be needed to amplify this audio signal from the photomultiplier tube and feed it to a conventional high quality analog or digital recorder. The optical microphone has unique properties as an audio filter. Have fun with this design, it works!

Attached Image (viewed 808 times):

optical4.gif

Last edited on Oct 25th, 2007 02:54 PM by EVPDave

EVPDave

Vicki Talbott wrote: Good one Dave, I hear "Making fair speed at talking normal" too.  Vicki

Hi Vicki, thanks for the great feedback!. As I mentioned above, my basement is of interest to the tech's on the 'network'.

"Lookin in the basement"

Attachment: 102407lookinginthebasement.mp3 (Downloaded 1046 times)

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

EVPDave

Still working with this method and now using an auto tuning radio ( Modified Radio Shack 12-470). Here is a recent example.

"I'm talking....From top ninty, folks"

Attachment: 011808imtalkingingontopninty.mp3 (Downloaded 824 times)

EVPDave

This voice was weaker and a bit thin.

"Theona's on the frequency"

Attachment: 011808theonasonthefrequency.mp3 (Downloaded 818 times)

EVPDave

This was from the same session as the previous two posts.

"Why is the radio on?"

Attachment: 011808whyistheradioon (2).mp3 (Downloaded 818 times)

lkimberley

Hi Dave,

I hear..."Where's the radio gone?" Great work!!

Certainly look forward to more and waht is your technique?:smile:

Blessings,

laura

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1579 seconds (19% database + 81% PHP). 36 queries executed.