ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Meets and greets. =^.^=

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Meets and greets. =^.^=  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 13th, 2011 04:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Sparkz

Been lurking a very long time. Have absolutely been fascinated since childhood with what may lay just beyond our perceptions. Not terribly imaginative, technically oriented and healthily skeptical, my search has ultimately led here for the time being. I sit in wonderment of the information, experiences and materials; it has recently sent me to a Radio Shack to mint a fresh and still *drying* hack on a sturdy RS 12-587. (Had to set a scan lock switch with epoxy cement to the side of it :biggrin:) A bit MIFFED with the likes of Paranormal State, Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures (terrible shows, IMO and anything can be edited together - that's the skeptic talking) I am trying to go forth and seek my own truths with hopefully like minded folk. What say you all, may I stay by the firelight with you?

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 14th, 2011 10:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Most certainly....

Hello and welcome to the forum. The majority of what we focus on here is learning and practicing communication with spirit using a variety of electronic methods. The majority of us definitely agree that what is on tv is definitely not the truth, and is clearly created for entertainment purposes only, rather than educational.

We hope you have found a more meaningful place to exchange your experiences, one in which we all work towards the same goal - truth and enlightenment. :)

Keith 

Posted: Jun 14th, 2011 01:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Sparkz

Much thanks, Keith - great work on that youtube video I saw 4 years ago or so, BTW. It's what rekindled my spark of interest in ITC as a valid medium for which to pursue my personal quest.... intuition. Fired up the RS 12-587 for the first time last night.

Success I guess, and without making a resonator/echo box, had directly plugged in my can headphones. Opened with a small greeting: "Hello, one and all. I am here to observe and learn. School me."

Rather than seeking interaction, I was listening to what would come through. Amazing to hear my name called in a warm, welcoming tone across three channel skips. Many hello's. A greeting or two - perhaps a more "educated" person. Rare and few between choice 4 letter words which I passed off as background chatter from more Earthbound types/lower vibrational critters and people.

But then it got very curious...

Scanning FM after announcing my intention to switch bands - in a spirit of "Follow me, please keep up!" the radio scanned on and again, a few, very clear callings of my name. One kept insisting on using my *middle name*.(Very curious as I am named after an Angel) Again I requested that they understand I am just here to listen, not seeking interaction; it's just an open mic/channel, all are welcome. And that's when the most curious coincidence occurred...

The scan would HALT on this one frequency, every time I started the scan again manually. The station was so weak as to not be any reason to halt there but I turned around as if to enter back into my house. That's when it came in clear as day - a radio program on a local news talk radio at 4:00 AM in which the subject was the appearance and occurrence of people making contact with their angels and guardian spirits. In particular such apparitions are becoming so much more common as of late. Signs, and sometimes physical interaction AND evidence. (Allegedly, they have a massive sense of humor) I listened, fascinated....and indeed, I was "taken to school". I was reminded yet once again to thank those that guide and protect and are always present, though we tend to forget about them. I took it as a clear sign to bolster existing ties with them before I delve any deeper into ITC so actively.

I thanked them after sitting in the dark, transfixed by the program, inviting them to work with me much more closely as I go into uncharted research. I closed the radio session though listening to terrestrial, everyday mundane talk radio with a "Ending conversation with y'all, go home - time to close up shop." and with a mental imagery of closing a doorway, disbanding anything negative within my vicinity and a whispered thank you to my guides/guardians/divinity...

So, yes, for now - bootcamp 101 and remembering the basics first - look for the signs and positive feedback from those that are always with me and protect me first - then practice the envisioning of protective light and love before we kick the tires and light some fires. :D

EDIT: For spellink und gr8er ghrammer

Last edited on Jun 14th, 2011 01:37 PM by Sparkz

Posted: Jun 14th, 2011 01:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lance

Hello Sparkz....
And a big welcome to the forum....!
Lance..

Posted: Jun 14th, 2011 02:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Sparkz

Much thanks to you too Lance. I only hope to bring something of substance here in the light that I am in deep shadow and stumbling in the footprints of giants!:laugh:

Posted: Jun 14th, 2011 05:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

...there are no giants, only one massive collective consciousness.....of which you are most certainly a part...

Keith

Posted: Jun 15th, 2011 12:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lance

Yep!! We are all souls after the same goal here....
Lance...

Posted: Jun 15th, 2011 01:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Sparkz

LOL, then maybe I will not get laughed at so hard when I say I was out last night, quietly contemplating our red moon when I was hit with a *mild* epiphany of how one might be able to use parametric ultrasonic acoustics in place of a standard speaker and mic in a box.

The theory is simple and complex at the same time, but essentially the same. Not sure how to make it cost effective, let alone build a working "emitter" on the cheap. But if the folk we're trying to work with naturally resonate at a much higher frequency of existence...should we not give them something that may be easier for them to manipulate?

But I figured we would need TWO emitters, aligned and balanced to reduce induced nodal oscillations at the pickup point. But any imbalance induced into the sonic "Field" could cause enough of a disturbance to cause 1st,2nd,3rd order harmonics easily perceptible, recordable, etc. Would it require a bland background noise injected into the audio stream? Less? None at all?

But the idea is not new, having it's roots back in the 70's and some patented designs employed by the military as sonic assault weapons. Some commercial enterprises have produced some home units, uniquely capable of delivering audio to a spot, or column of arbitrary space, etc. Having experienced such a unit used, it's unnerving. Stand in a spot, and the full spectrum of audio of a movie track comes alive as if inside your skull. Take a step sideways - the sound is gone. Stand back into the spot again, and the concert hall level of booms, roars, soundtrack and action is back.

Scarier still - hearing a whispered or clear voice in your ear on a haunt crawl that skips recording equipment. As if spirits were using the same ultrasonic/interference audio trick to speak to us in the first place without the use of devices.

Think about it guys.... might be worth it to investigate it, but someone with far, far deeper pockets than I needs to get a look at it. Up until a few years ago - Sennheiser listed their parametric audio array system for $4600, and just as silently took it off the market. Must not be a demand to hear ghostlike delivery of full spectrum audio to a living or bedroom "sweet spot". :D

Posted: Jun 16th, 2011 07:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
catperks

Hi Sparkz,

Welcome from me as well:)

Heck you dont watch them shows do you,lol.

Take Care

Cat:)

Posted: Jun 17th, 2011 01:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Sparkz

Hello Catperks! And thank you too as well. And to be perfectly honest, yes - I still watch those shows. But for all the "wrong" reasons...

1) It is a perfect example of pretty much how not to behave.

2) It still makes for great television when their fear threshold gets pushed a bit and they run about hilly-nilly over themselves trying to get out of their own way.

Gotta remember that there is really no such thing as the paranormal. It is merely something that which we have yet to understand and explain. This sort of "thing" is around us all the time, ever present, part of everyday life. It's a matter of whether or not you choose to participate and examine it closer that makes the difference. ;D

Posted: Jun 19th, 2011 02:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome, Sparkz!

Posted: Jun 19th, 2011 02:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Sparkz

A humble thank you to you as well Vicki! As I was just writing in PM to another member, thi place feel like a welcome place to hang a hat and relax a bit. Slow paced, but the posting here is of a completely different plane I *like*. ;D

Posted: Jun 20th, 2011 05:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Vicki Talbott

I've been very much enjoying your posts.

Posted: Sep 17th, 2012 07:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Sparkz

Sorry to have been so silent for so long. I had to deal with the loss of my father. His battle with cancer was swift and painful but I am for one very glad to say he had passed with dignity and love, literally with a smile on his face.

His health declined soon after my last series of posts, and as such my focus had understandably changed for a while. Now that I have had some time to sit, ponder, heal - I then started noting very curious events about the home and estate.

It has so far resisted attempts at direct communications, cannot seem to scare up much of anything between digital recordings, video, Schreiber loop and radio sweeps. In fact, eerily quiet and just "noise". But other classical "haunting" signs are abundant between personal experiences and aberrant environmental effects.

The usual stuff like faint knocks inside walls and the closet. Small objects disappearing and then reappearing minutes later when you are no longer actively looking for them but you KNOW you just looked there. Appliances, electrics, lights and computer malfunctions in otherwise perfectly operational equipment. Been touched once too that felt like it moved my shirt. O.o

Motion activated lights trigger constantly no matter where sensitivity levels are set. Infra red and night-shot surveillance is not revealing the cause despite also compensating the pyrometers for thermal drift/cooling that may falsely trigger them. Having no other option, I had replaced the sensor modules and adjusted them perfectly at the moment of installation to have them constantly trigger. In particular a light that shines by my bedroom window is constantly triggered from midnight onward until the daylight sensor inhibits it.

Had to snuff an electrical fire in a ceiling fan my father favored turning on full blast when he was still alive. Mom turned it on, it ground to a halt slowly and then smoke and orange light just poured from it.

Fluorescent lights just replaced in the garage, another of pop's favorite hang outs will not last. They go out with burned out preignition filliaments far before their time. Replaced ballast and starter to eliminate the possibility of them and/or sockets being in poor condition. The issue persists, no lamp lasts more than a week to a month up there on the ceiling.

I do not feel so much as being watched, but rather there is just someone there. Even had a comment spoken in a clear voice to me as I walked through the garage after adjusting the sprinkler system. This was after the well pump had failed inexplicably long before it's time. But the voice was NOT my father's, commenting on my current state:

"So, got your pants wet, didn't you?"

I am not a seasoned investigator but I kept my calm, did not venture a reply, though I gave a curious glance through some standing shelves where pop would usually sit and work at a bench. Nothing there. It took everything I had to not just cut and run out of the place when I then felt something grasp my shoulder. :blink: :scared:

It was not a menacing feeling, but pop *would* grasp me at the shoulder when he was satisfied I had done a good job on something. I could feel the fabric of my shirt move with the grasp as well. No marks, no injury I am glad to report.

I feel that is is benevolent, looking for attention or just "testing" us left surviving in the household, but without clear evidence I am reluctant to say "Dad's haunting us." but - it is becoming a small, mumbled joke when yet something else goes out of round. Even tinkering with EVP maker which I have had success with in the past, I am unable to make any definitive contact with *anything*. As if something moved in, cleared everything else and is just *sitting* dead silent.

Any thoughts?

Posted: Sep 19th, 2012 09:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Sparkz

In regard to me previous post - I think I have worked through the issues at hand and all is ticking over as per usual once again. Big thanks to Spider for the Saintly patience and allowing me to bounce stream of consciousness off of her in PM's.

Y'all rock. ;D

In a nutshell - "Mischief manged". Carry on - thanks for letting me vent a spleen. I had to check my own mental and emotional states in light of my father's passing. Until I had it sorted I was just running about blind. I had forgotten contacts on the other side for too long and they were quite outspoken with my lacking presence. :D

Managed to break through and flow with things anew, forgotten the sense of welcoming and belonging I had, healing too. But the spark (ha ha) is back!

Posted: Oct 21st, 2012 12:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Cláudio do Amaral

Itcbridgestream1/image through sound/Cláudio do Amaral

Attached Image (viewed 288 times):

211020120441.bmp

Posted: Oct 21st, 2012 12:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Cláudio do Amaral

Attached Image (viewed 325 times):

211020120443.bmp

Posted: Oct 21st, 2012 12:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Cláudio do Amaral

Attached Image (viewed 324 times):

211020120447.bmp

Posted: Oct 21st, 2012 12:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Cláudio do Amaral

Attached Image (viewed 279 times):

rosto211020120417.bmp

Posted: Oct 21st, 2012 12:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Cláudio do Amaral

Attached Image (viewed 325 times):

rosto211020120455.bmp

Posted: Oct 21st, 2012 12:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Cláudio do Amaral

Attached Image (viewed 293 times):

rosto211020120420.bmp

Posted: Oct 31st, 2012 09:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Claudio,

Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Can you please post future spectrograph images
In the spectrograph thread, if from the stream please
Post them in that stream pictures section so we can
Have them all together.

If you have any questions, please let Ron (arizonaevp)
Know.

Thanks!
Keith

Current time is 03:35 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Meets and greets. =^.^= Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1743 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 26 queries executed.