ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hi. ^^;  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 11th, 2011 02:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Shrouded-Existence

Hello, I'm really new here just finding this site about a half hour ago. ^_^; I found this looking up the Ovilus. I read a few of the posts and figured I would give the site a try. :D I'm not new to the paranormal. My mother has been heavily in to, the more evil arts. Due to her dabbling in Satanism in her teens she forced a gate to hell open in my grandmas house and never shut it. Along with summoning several different demons among other things. She turned this house into a hot spot and I've begun work on closing the doors she's opened. >.< I've been living with my grandma since I was two so I've been around this stuff for a very long time. But anyway, the main reason I decided to make an account is to maybe bounce idea's and findings around and see what y'all think about it. ^_^ Anyway...I think that's my intro I guess. ^^;; So yeah...Hi. x3

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 11th, 2011 05:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lance

Hello there...:biggrin:
And a big welcome to the forum.. Thanks for the intro, it was very interesting...
Take care, Lance...

Posted: Jun 11th, 2011 08:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, and a pleasure to meet you.

This forum (and my experiences) is generally geared towards open communication with spirit, and the development of positive communication with specific intent by those in spirit to communicate. Unfortunately, I don't have any personal experience in the areas that you discuss, still we encourage you to share your experiences with others, and perhaps you will find someone who shares such an experience! We want to hear what you have to share, an exchanging of experiences.

We look forward to having you on the forum!

Keith

Posted: Jun 13th, 2011 12:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Shrouded-Existence

Thankies for the welcomes. ^^; And I hope I get to meet a lot of people here who have more positive experiences than I and learn how to better communicate spirits.

Posted: Jun 13th, 2011 10:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Hi,
May i ask you, what's the story behind choosing your name?

Pete.

Posted: Jul 5th, 2011 05:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Shrouded-Existence

My name. o.o Well I've been told that sometimes I can be a bit of a stone wall when it comes to discussing my life. I got the idea of the name from that. ^^;;

Posted: Jul 5th, 2011 07:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

I'm sorry to hear that.
You could have some very interesting experiences, many of us would be interested to learn from.

Posted: Jul 11th, 2011 12:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Shrouded-Existence

Nothing out of the ordinary in my opinion, well nothing out of the ordinary for the history of the house. o3o But if you want to know anything just send a pm and I'll talk. ^_^

Posted: Jul 11th, 2011 03:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Spider

Welcome~~!

I'd like to hear more specific experiences that you may have had!  I am grateful that I have never had to encounter anything more than a few extremely bad tempered spirits,  but nothing evil.  When I hear stories like this, they always seem to be preceeded by someone attempting to contact and pull in unsavory entities, whether it be out or curiousity or specifically to align themselves with the dark side.

A couple of years ago , I attended a seminar given by a local MI Reverand that dealt with excorcisms, and one of the featured speakers was a fellow named Randy(I forget his last name, sorry!) whom as a young man, had gotten ahold of a book of Spells and info regarding the dark side, and went and picked a name of a demon, and summoned it forward, and he told of how it had impacted his life, all the places he had lived, and the total hell(excuse my pun) he went thru it getting released from it.  He actually ended up writing a book about it.  At this seminar we had the chance to listen to a supposed demon speaking with a family that had welcomed it into their household, it was ultra creepy, it spoke in a falsetto voice,( we laughed at first, it sounded like Michael Jackson crossed with Damian!) but what it spoke was unbelievably sickening!  It was this Rev's personal record of what he had to do to get this family to not allow this 'demon' to have just settled into the families everyday life.  At the conclusion of the seminar, the Rev was still working diligently with the totally dysfunctional family, still trying to rid the place of this evil entity.

I guess the rule of thumb is, be careful what you ask for! 

Last edited on Jul 11th, 2011 03:56 AM by Spider

Posted: Jul 11th, 2011 05:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Shrouded-Existence

hehe like the last guy just shoot me a pm and i'll send you one back x3 i'll just copy and paste it goes over a lot but i ended up writing a lot so i don't want to rewrite but i will answer any questions that it already doesn't o3o x3

Current time is 06:04 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hi. ^^; Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1596 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 25 queries executed.