ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
catperks

The first clip was captured in a home recording on the 26Th June 2010 using my canon A95 and which is fab for Evp recording. Anyway to cut a long story short you may have at some point in your own research captured an Evp coming in the sing song mode. This is just one of the many I have captured over the years. This capture was also a message for my friend from her gran who comes in singing with male spirits singing in harmony.

Attachment: clip1-musical_message-vol_increased.wav (Downloaded 855 times)

Last edited on Jun 9th, 2011 03:35 AM by catperks

catperks

Next clip is one of my gran speaking in spirit side, and this clip was captured way back when I first started research in 2006.

Attachment: clip2-from_vid_9033-_granny_saying-you_hear_me,your_seeing_me.mp3 (Downloaded 1854 times)

catperks

Now this clip is of my Granddad speaking and of course you can hear him breathing,lol. Anyway my Granddad died July 2006 and this clip was captured November 2006.

Attachment: Is_other_world.mp3 (Downloaded 1887 times)

catperks

This is another capture of my granddad speaking from the other side which was recorded on 15Th November 2007. Now my granddad speaks the same as he did when he was this side of life, and would often answer the Telephone in this manner by a simple 'Hello' .:)

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/user/katrinsmummy#p/u/55/eunnz1yd4IE

Last edited on Jun 9th, 2011 04:30 AM by catperks

catperks

I have been working at Montrose air station as a paranormal Co-ordinator for awhile now and I have to open up the station with a fellow co-worker for all the paranormal groups coming into the station to do night vigils. Montrose air station was the UK first operational air station which opened in 1913. Now I wont go into the history of the place but to let you know that the station is very, very active.

I have been researching for a few years at the station in my spare time and also  brought in another fellow researcher where we did a night vigil of the place.

In the first video link is where we put a night vision locked off camcorder to the room adjoining the 1940s room, and the 1940s room is where it used to be the old radio room. In this first video link no one was in the building or room and you can hear thumps in the room, which we captured on cam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4mmO5t_OM8&feature=player_profilepage

catperks

Next video is of a dog bark captured in the 1940s room. Yes dogs were frequent to the station and would often be seen around the airfields with the airmen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXz_MSiIODg&feature=player_profilepage

catperks

The next video is of our time spent in the hangar, and in complete darkness. All what you here in the video is what happened to us in the hangar and captured unedited on voice recorder. 4Th September 2010.

You will have to forgive me for the noise of our clicking away with our cameras and the sound I know is annoying to the ears, listen closely to the video to hear the moan that all three women heard in total darkness standing inside the hangar, and of course we made a quick march exit to the door from the far end of where we stood in the hangar.:biggrin: Dont ask me who is kind of snoring through their nose, I think it was Linda,lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmT317IrXxI&feature=player_profilepage

drrh

catperks wrote: Now this clip is of my Granddad speaking and of course you can hear him breathing,lol. Anyway my Granddad died July 2006 and this clip was captured November 2006.

Hi cat,  I'm Debbie.  Haven't been on in awhile.  Took a listen to these.  This one sounds like Grandad at the beginning, at 08 I'm here (very clear) and .10 it's a hard world (maybe).

drrh

catperks wrote: The first clip was captured in a home recording on the 26Th June 2010 using my canon A95 and which is fab for Evp recording. Anyway to cut a long story short you may have at some point in your own research captured an Evp coming in the sing song mode. This is just one of the many I have captured over the years. This capture was also a message for my friend from her gran who comes in singing with male spirits singing in harmony.
On this one I'm getting  I don't think her voice is high enough,  Uh Oh Oh (singy) then at the end  Very smart.

drrh

catperks wrote: Next clip is one of my gran speaking in spirit side, and this clip was captured way back when I first started research in 2006.
Sounds like  Didn't want to go before you.

drrh

catperks wrote: This is another capture of my granddad speaking from the other side which was recorded on 15Th November 2007. Now my granddad speaks the same as he did when he was this side of life, and would often answer the Telephone in this manner by a simple 'Hello' .:)

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/user/katrinsmummy#p/u/55/eunnz1yd4IE

Very clear Hello.

drrh

catperks wrote: I have been working at Montrose air station as a paranormal Co-ordinator for awhile now and I have to open up the station with a fellow co-worker for all the paranormal groups coming into the station to do night vigils. Montrose air station was the UK first operational air station which opened in 1913. Now I wont go into the history of the place but to let you know that the station is very, very active.

I have been researching for a few years at the station in my spare time and also  brought in another fellow researcher where we did a night vigil of the place.

In the first video link is where we put a night vision locked off camcorder to the room adjoining the 1940s room, and the 1940s room is where it used to be the old radio room. In this first video link no one was in the building or room and you can hear thumps in the room, which we captured on cam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4mmO5t_OM8&feature=player_profilepage

I can hear How are you in there.

drrh

catperks wrote: The next video is of our time spent in the hangar, and in complete darkness. All what you here in the video is what happened to us in the hangar and captured unedited on voice recorder. 4Th September 2010.

You will have to forgive me for the noise of our clicking away with our cameras and the sound I know is annoying to the ears, listen closely to the video to hear the moan that all three women heard in total darkness standing inside the hangar, and of course we made a quick march exit to the door from the far end of where we stood in the hangar.:biggrin: Dont ask me who is kind of snoring through their nose, I think it was Linda,lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmT317IrXxI&feature=player_profilepage

Can you hear something near the end that sounds like Happy St. Clair twice? 

You have chosen to ignore Briah`. click Here to view this post

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1804 seconds (39% database + 61% PHP). 33 queries executed.