ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Casey Anthony Trial Video: Caylee speaks on jailhouse phone call

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp Topic closed
AuthorPost
dkenda

Recently, I've noticed spirit is eager and able to speak over cellphones (easiest to hear with "speaker" function on).

I walked into the room while video of a jailhouse phone call between George, Cindy and Casey was running and heard a spirit voice proclaim, "This is the way it should be!"  "This is the way it should be!"  Needless to say I ran for my recorder and recorded the rest of this recording and the next (George and Casey) in its entirety.

The first recording was so full of spirit commentary, the video actually crashed!  The second recording seemed almost devoid of EVP, until I uploaded it and amplified the file...Caylee speaks to George Anthony several times on it.

I made a video short highlighting 3 of the messages.  Headphones are recommended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wv0CgZxv_U

Funny- even though her voice is actually part of the phone conversation and anyone can take it and amplify the sound file, people still don't believe it :blink:

drrh

Hi Kenda,  That's wild.  I can hear that without headphones.  Geez you should have played this for the prosecutor.    So clear.

Debbie

dkenda

Isn't it great?! 

I hesitated to upload the recording of the preceding call between Cindy, George and Casey- needless to say the comments, directed at Casey, were less than cordial :bored:

Kenda

drrh

Yeah I bet.  I watched the whole trial!  That was great!

Debbie

Spider

Excellent job Kenda!  It just reminds us that spirit voice can be obtained from just about any type of media, and this just sent it home!  You can hear Caylee thru out the clip, some is very dificult to make out, but it is there!

There seemed to be a female spirit helping keep Caylee focused.

At  1:14 in the youtube video you can hear a female say "settle down, it's grandpa" , and very faintly at 1:24, you hear Caylee say "Talk to me", then directly after Caylee says "Hi Grandpa",  at 1:27-28, you hear the same female voice from before say "Say hi to Mama".

In the part where Cyndy Anthony is speaking at 4:08 you can hear "That's Gramma" by Caylee, again very faint sounding.

It is kind of sad if Caylee is still following her sick Mother around, I do hope what ever spirit adults that are around her are keeping Caylee more postively occupied during this transition time.  She doesn't belong back around Casey Anthony, period.  I hope whomever is helping Caylee lets her go back around her grandparents if she asks to.

Good!

Lisa

drrh

Hey Lisa,  Long time huh?  I'm still here.  Hope you are doing well too!

Debbie:biggrin:

dkenda

Yes, I definitely think they're contributing to her energy...the spirit world has rallied around her.  My aunt sees and hears spirit- she 'connected' with Caylee in mid-2008 and was shocked by the overwhelming etheric response (she feels the toddler was moved from another location).  Aunt S. told the Orlando police exactly what they would find- duct tape around her face, black plastic bag, the condition of the body, that she was submerged in water- spirit 'showed' my aunt that a male of slim build helped deposit the remains into a small lake within the property limits of a cemetery.  She gave all of her info to an Orlando reporter in October 2008 who dismissed it by saying, "No Body, No Case."  One detail really confused her- spirit insisted there was something about "sacred heart" "sacred heart" she had me running down leads all over Orlando- turned out to be the heart sticker on the duct tape. :sad:

I picked Caylee up on recording within the last year and a half and she was accompanied by an older female spirit that time as well.  She's a sweetie. 

Did you listen to the recording between Casey and her parents? -Very dramatic and punctuated with mature spirit voices.

Kenda

Spider

I did listen to the recordings, and there is definitely spirit presence thru out.  It is just so sad that to think that there must be a lot of people in spirit out there, totally confused as to what they are suppose to be doing now, that they are in transition. especially children.  My only hope there is some sort of adult supervision going on, in my minds eye, when a child suddenly transitions, and he or she is alone without family (living or deceased) I can picture that child stnading there crying and bewildered, looking around for comfort, just as you see sometimes when a child is temporarily lost and separated from their parents.  Because our personalities follow us to the other side, those nuturing people in spirit hopefully come forth and take up for that child.

I have been fascinated for years, listening to very old recordings, old reel to reel, and be able to listen to the EVP's that are peppered thru out the recordings.   The greatest ones I heard were the Slave Narratives, from the Library of Congress.  You can hear all this talking going on while the person is being interviewed.  Awesome!

Any media that records the human voice is pretty much an open book when it comes to capturing EVP, I guess you just have to be aware of it going on, and listen. 

drrh

Ha Lisa!  I'm confused and I'm still here!  You mean it's going to be the same on the other side!  LOL (Sorry I couldn't resist!)

Debbie:blink:

Spider

Hi Ya Debbie~~  I am under the impression that things aint as great as first thought, the more I hear and interact, that seems to be kind of what happens, maybe only to some, but is sure is a reoccuring theme.  Imagine this, remember no body involved, hearing things said like, "I am so hot", "He is in a lot pf pain", and I ask, "Emotional?", and hear the reply, "No physical".  I heard that one just a while back in a session I did here at home.  Also, "I sure am hungry", during a session when I was recording while I was cooking!  These are all physical sensations, is it still felt once the physical body is gone but for only some?    But  in the bigger picture, I was told that when "they" saw the light, it disappeared too fast to go into?  Weird, huh?  I have a theory on that one, I wonder if our physical bodies emit a fianl big surge of energy of sorts which is perceieved as "the light", and it enables them to see other spirit forms at the time, like maybe their family, freinds, etc., at transition time.  I am still kind of on the fence about exactly what really happens, I keep hearing conflicting situations!!  I secretly hope things are going to be better on the other side, because this life can get to a person after awhile!!

dkenda

Lisa, You bring up a whole lot of interesting points!!  I've heard comments referring to me as a 'big light'  At times, might they be alluding to a physical entity in the space?  They tend to retreat to the ceiling when there are a lot of people present- our energy might be 'too much' for them...don't know for sure.

Have also heard physical people (speaking on recording during an out of body experience) commenting on the temperature 'out of body' as "cold in here" (without the 98.6 degree organic suit) and "very bright."

Have not heard anyone talking about food -other than to identify something that they especially liked in life.  My grandmother talked about her 'favorite candy' -she loved peppermint discs and at the time I was enjoying a cup of peppermint tea I'd just brewed.  Subsequently I asked whether they could 'encounter' food in any real way -the reply, "Yes."  (Perhaps they pass through it on the energetic level??)  After hearing this on occasion I purposefully try to cook things they might enjoy 'aromatically.'

drrh

Kenda, I have heard my friend Gary say I'd like a taste of that, or I'd like a cookie.  So I don't think they still have the sensation of taste but I'm not sure.  He also told me that if he had known how it would be over there he would not have drank himself to death.  He says it's very boring! I tell him to go to other places but he says no he wants to stay with me.  I do know that Lisa has heard from him now since my friend Ronnie died.  They are together.  I can hear Gary telling Ronnie how things work.  Like showing him the ropes I guess.  Those are strange conversations to listen to I'll tell you but enlightening as well.  I learn alot more listening to them talk to each other than trying to make contact myself. 

Take care,

dkenda

Debbie,
I know what you mean- I tell curious people a lot of what we 'listen' to amounts to "banter" and they always seem shocked (guess for some it has to be "profound and angelic" or the 'other')...Hear certain ones telling newbies to "concentrate" a lot.  I think they are bored, probably accounts somewhat for the desire to communicate with us.  My grandmother remarked, "Nothing is familiar here."

Last week a male voice said that he was 'translating.'  Another said, "I can translate it for you."  And then a woman piped up, "You're already doing it."  (I was a stone's throw from a cemetery) Further in a male voice suggested, "Hold a Benediction."

It's the cemetery spirits that fascinate me...I asked why they remain and was told, "They're waiting for the 'Grand Memorial.'"  (Perhaps a prayer service would suffice?)

Wish we had the 'Day of the Dead' as they do in Mexico and Brazil- people wouldn't be so freaked out about all of this if it were part of our tradition.

Kenda

Spider

Your observation of cemetary spirits is curious one.  Why do they hang around long after they have died?  I wondered if it was due to ignorance, them hoping that their families and friends would return to a central place that they would know the body is is at, assuming that this would be the logical place to 'talk' to them at?  I know from previous experience that some are still waiting for somone to come along and tell them what to do next.  I won't record in cemetaries anymore, I find it much too sad.  My last recording was done in the childrens section, and a little girls voice said "Daddy won't come here anymore".  When I was there all I heard were cries for help, or people asking for what I presumed was a spouse or loved one, where were they?

I call these the 'lost people'.  And my goodness, they are all talking all at one time!!  They are desperately wanting someone to hear them!

The memorial theme is maybe a final wish that they are being recognized, after maybe being ignored for most of their lives?  The Day of the Dead may be a good concept, it would allow families with deceased loved ones to be able to get together on a designated day, no confusion in that.  I wonder what a recording session at a cemetary would be like on this day??  I bet pretty active, with so many talking and trying to interact. It would be good if other cultures were to try this and make it a tradition. 

Lisa

drrh

I know if I even think about going to the cemetary to my Mom's grave I'll hear, You don't have to go there anymore, she's not there!  Course I go anyway!  And another thing I have heard is that the people that go to heaven can't come back out and talk to us!  I don't know if this is true because Gary lies to me to get me to talk to him.  That's very frustating!   I told him one time that I was going to kill myself and come over there and shut him up (not really) and he said No don't do that, you'll hate it here and then you won't go to heaven!

So who knows!  I guess we'll have to wait and see for ourselves!

Spider

I still stick to the theory that it just isn't as wonderful as we have all been taught to think it is when we pass.  For the most part it sounds miserable and confusing!!  I have wonder when it is suppose change into a wonderful existence??

drrh

Lisa my humble opinion (being a Christian) is when Jesus comes back!  

Spider

I totally agree with you on that............it is the time in between that I think about.

dkenda

I've recorded individuals that are both "in the light" and "in shadow."  Some talk about being in "God's light."  They seem to be as individual as we are.  I don't feel pessimistic about infinite existence...

The rate not withstanding, it's probably possible to learn and evolve on the etheric plane (they certainly have time on their side, considering some occupy a particular property for hundreds of years).

Fun to ponder for sure!

drrh

Kenda, what do the ones in shadow say?  as opposed to in the light?  I'm curious what the difference is if any!

dkenda

Hi Debbie,

The 'normal' shadow people that I've encountered seem to be emotionally challenged- the first was a suicide who sounded depressed and guilt-ridden.  He said, "I know what I've done.  I look in the mirror.  I see what I am."...He 'lightened' after his family had a celebration/ceremony dedicating a bench in a city park in his name.  The second shadow person sounded angry.  He and his mother evidently suffered a big difference of opinion "philosophically."  He talked about her not knowing "the truth."  She created a roadside memorial on the tree where he died and she tends it...he says this is not necessary.  The third shadow individual was also upset.  -Seems for all intents and purposes it's an emotional quality.

(I've not talked to any of the little shadow 'people.')

drrh

That's interesting Kenda!  I think you are right.  The shadows sound like they are depressed or sad or something like that.  How come you never talked to one? 

Debbie

dkenda

I've never talked to one of the little creature-shaped shadow beings.  Haven't encountered one yet- that I'm aware of.

drrh

OOH!  Keep me posted on that one please!

Debbie

You have chosen to ignore Landmine. click Here to view this post

drrh

Really? What do you mean ?

Debbie:blink:

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Landmine wrote: I mean- you really think there are EVPs there?

Hi Landmine,

Not to hijack this thread....but EVPs can be found in just about all recordings.

Here is one from the 2nd interview police did with Casey Anthony.

In the response section....at index 3.9 to 5.8 seconds....there is a male voice that says in a melodic tone:

I'll shoot the baby for you

Here is the Un-Filtered version:

Attachment: Unfiltered-Anthony-27-23.29.wav (Downloaded 767 times)

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

And the Filtered version:

Take Care,
Ron

Attachment: Filtered-Anthony- 27-23.29.wav (Downloaded 713 times)

drrh

Landmine wrote:
I mean- you really think there are EVPs there?

Dear Landmine,

I dont think it, I know it! We don't all hear the same. It will take practice but it's there, believe it!

Last edited on Apr 1st, 2012 08:08 AM by drrh

drrh

Maybe it's not as clear to you? I don't know the answer to that one! I am clairaudient so it's different for me.

Debbie

drrh

Landmine wrote:
Drrh - if we both listen to a statement on the radio, chances are we will hear the same thing.

Not necessarily. Some here differently than others.

Debbie

drrh

Landmine wrote:
Really? You arecliaraudiant? can you prove that?E

Sorry that posted twice. How would you like me to prove that?

Debbie

drrh

Landmine wrote:
Drrh - if we both listen to a statement on the radio, chances are we will hear the same thing.

You said "you know it" --you know it is EVP. How do you know that it is EVP? Please explain how you know.

Sorry just saw this one. I don't quite know how to explain howvI know that it's Evp, but I have many people, friends that speak to me on a daily basis and I know who is talking at any given time.

Debbie

drrh

Landmine wrote:

You said "you know it" --you know it is EVP. How do you know that it is EVP? Please explain how you know.

Sorry just saw this one. I don't quite know how to explain howvI know that it's Evp, but I have many people, friends that speak to me on a daily basis and I know who is talking at any given time.

Debbie

drrh

Landmine wrote:
You tell me. Most clairaudients have been tested and can offer proof of their clairaudience. I just figured you would know that.

I know it is a gift. I don't know how else to explain it to you. How do you explain the unexplainable? How do other clairaudients explain it to you?

Debbie

drrh

Who would test me? How can someone know what I hear?

Debbie

I would be happy to be tested if you tell me how?

Last edited on Apr 1st, 2012 08:22 AM by drrh

drrh

Are you there?

Debbie

drrh

Ahh! You don't believe! I am of sound mind! Well as sound as anybody!

drrh

Ahh! You don't believe! I am of sound mind! Well as sound as anybody!

I dont know why these keep posting twice.

Last edited on Apr 1st, 2012 08:26 AM by drrh

drrh

Well if you think of a test let me know! I would be happy to do it!

Debbie

drrh

There are others on here who hear as I do, maybe they can explain it better!

Debbie

When you think of a test for me I will take it, in the meantime don't put down what you don't know! That's why we are here, to learn from each other.

Last edited on Apr 1st, 2012 08:30 AM by drrh

drrh

Yes!

Debbie

drrh

You are beginning to bore me!

Debbie

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

Landmine wrote: I am hardly anything but boring..at least that is what the girls tell me!

But I could say I am anything too, couldn't I?

Greetings Landmine,

These and most of your other comments in this thread are degrading and unproductive.

I don't know what you intend to accomplish by posting such things.

Please refrain from these type of posts.

Regards,
Ron

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

For the benefit of others who venture into this thread,  let me re-post Keith's comment from another thread that had gotten out of control:

snip:

....I will make it very simple. If someone posts a clip and asks for input, answer them honestly and briefly. If they don't ask for input, and post it, then don't expect a reply. If you make a comment on their posts and they disagree, then leave it alone.

You see, people don't post things here to be disagreed with, do they? If they ask for a comment, and they receive it, then all is well. If you disagree, there is no need to elaborate as to why you disagree because this quickly becomes perceived as "pleading your case." I would define "pleading your case" as spending far too much time in disagreement with someone's else's work than in agreement with your own.

I have rewritten this post several times, always trying to keep it short and to the point, but have a habit of going into depth on issues like this.

Most EVP is NOT understood, regardless of what anyone says. And to focus too much on the importance of what is heard (what you think you hear) is also not wise, nor is it beneficial to the field of ITC.

When someone posts a clip, you do one of three things in response to their clips:

A. I hear what you hear
B. I hear it as this: "XXX"
C. Don't reply at all.

And that's it! That's all that people on this forum are looking for, is it not? Extended conversations on what is or isn't heard is not usually helpful, from my experience. Because deep down inside, all of us know that we are working towards the same purpose, and we all know that evp is difficult. We just want to know that we are on the right path, that is why we come together on this forum.

There, I think the post is complete this time. :)

Keith

Source:  Post #18

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=1001&forum_id=5&jump_to=6568#p6568

Ron

ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

I am temporarily closing this thread.

Landmine.....please make no more posts on this forum until you hear directly from Keith.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Ron

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2177 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 59 queries executed.