ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Simple vs Complicated Circuits for EVP Capture

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Simple vs Complicated Circuits for EVP Capture  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 14th, 2011 10:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
MrZeta

Howdi,

I can elaborate more in the technical sections  however I mentioned in the diode thread about using discrete components and simple circuits - not using opamps because of possible radio interference...well a thought kinda hit me today.

What are we actually doing with radio frequencies? We are sweeping them, getting noise to enter, etc because the entities seems to use these types of energies to manipulate. Now I am wondering if something (yeah some thing!?) mentions to my brain not to use an opamp in the front end because of interference, when this is actually what we are looking for in the first place!

There is a MAJOR problem aside from all this: it is our own mind influence. Like Uri Geller impressing pictures from his mind onto undeveloped photos; this is a problem; there are solutions and workarounds...

With that in mind, I built a wheatstone resistor bridge as an input to a light source (on one leg), then into a 741 opamp with a gain of 10 or 100; and I heard a religious station real clear (using an earphone on the output).

Yer not supposed to hear radio stations with such a simple setup like this; it just isnt logical; thats what struck me; what if it was a radio station 'on the other side'? The thought occured to me when it happened but I let it go.

What if there was enough interference in the opamp for them to manipulate it? Did the light waves fluctuating the bridge have anything to do with it? The circuit was too sensitive to continue with it and gave up on it.

So I wanted to refill this gap. If you have what is called an 'IF' output off a radio reciever you plug that into a spectrum analyzer and you can sort all the radio stations...the setups you describe here with the diodes are similar to an IF...its radio and noise energies amped up into a small area without the sweeping needed (maybe), but the strongest stations will get through on occasion; this is a problem, but the entity voices could enter in as well.

I guess it pays not to discredit a possible idea (even if it was my own!); it is possible something was trying to prevent me from succeeding and I have felt this around me when I work on this; that also tells me there is something out there; and it isnt me causing this; but I could be causing the results too; its almost a paradox.

But when you feel things that you seem certain that it couldnt have possibly come from you, you have to wonder; well thats what I did ! Now this noise producing, non-mixing opamp idea has got me beflustered, even if I am producing the results!

MrZeta

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 09:35 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Simple vs Complicated Circuits for EVP Capture Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1186 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 25 queries executed.