ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Been away too long.

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Been away too long.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 10th, 2011 06:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Old-Frank

Hi All;

After becoming totally disgusted with all the current ghost hunter fiction that saturate anything having to do with spirit communication, making all things paranormal look fake, I thought I better come back here.

I made the orignal Frank's box, and after dealing with brain dead ghost hunters was beginning to think that was a mistake. Apologies to those offended, nut mopst of the latrdt haunted hot spot stuff is fake, and suggestion, and mnost invoilved seem to be looking for nothigng but a fear rush, or their own peice of the action.

So, before I completely withdraw from the field, thought I would give this a shot.

Old-Frank

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 10th, 2011 08:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

You are supported here, and infringements of those with intentions less than worthy of discussion will not be tolerated. Speak your mind if you so wish, for you are one of the "point" men. Your experience is the framework upon which others will build.

Advancement in spirit communication will not be gained by those pursuant to means  of wealth, entertainment, and celebrity status as you have made mention of. Honesty and truth will always persevere here, at least on this website forum!

I applaud your stand for truth and personal experience, though me may not all know what that means specifically when applied to your experience. What we do know is that your contribution has shifted the world in thinking, even though they are not yet aware of it.

Keith

Posted: Apr 16th, 2011 11:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hey, Frank.

You have chosen to ignore The Aqua View. click Here to view this post

Posted: Apr 16th, 2011 07:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Old-Frank

I don't know if invent is the right word, it's a radio! You sweep the tuning, that generates bits of speech and other sounds, and the entities use that make voices.

The concept is not new, an Danish researcher was suikng a similar method in th 80s, and even Tesla was doing something realted to this method.  According ot our patent office, Tesla invented radio.

Really, it's a radio! Too bad some out there make all kinds of claims so they can get rich and famous. The thing now is to do "box readings", not that it doesn't work, but it can be a scam as well.

If you were on facebook you might an idea of how fed up I am with all things paranormal, such as ghost hunting and the darkness involved.

Frank

Posted: Apr 17th, 2011 08:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Old-Frank

I don't try to defend myself, mostly just have fun with the retarded skeptics.  What they say is of no consequence. Who cares aobut skeptics, it's the loony toons in the so called paranormal that should understand what I do, instead they are all so busy chasing fame and fortune my efforts are entirely wasted.

Frank

Posted: Apr 17th, 2011 08:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Old-Frank

Oh yeah, what interview?

Frank

Posted: Apr 18th, 2011 01:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Old-Frank

Not really an interview-we did meet, as she claimed to have an interest in the boxes, I didn't realize she was a fake. No biggy. That ghost hunter mentality seems to be killing the boxes anyway, even though tehre seems otbe a growiing number doping "box readings" for $$. I'm kinda out of the loop, as I don't market the stuff.

Frank

Posted: Apr 19th, 2011 11:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
NKiernan

Frank

Last week's episode of "My Ghost Story'' had a great example of someone( She shall remain nameless)using Box-Reading$, Radio Sweep,while only showing her using a digital recorder, giving the impression of recording tradition evp.  Funny, she failed to mention the use of a radio in making such recordings. To  well, 'Volunteer' her 'spiritual abilities' to connect grieving families with lost loved ones.  In my world "Volunteer'' implies no payment.    Checked her website, my my, "Contact us for pricing".  Who'd have ever thunk it. LOL

Neil

Last edited on Apr 19th, 2011 12:00 PM by NKiernan

Posted: May 3rd, 2011 10:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Old-Frank

Sorry for the late reply, I post alot on a FB since I figured out how to use soundcloud or audio, and forget the check the other e-mail.

I don't know how many are doing these box readings, but it seems to be spreading. I never could get "them" to answer questions and give consistent--and reliable information. I don't know how these other jokers do it. I still think the box is for personal communication with guides and relatives, not chasing fame and fortune.

Frank

Posted: Jun 2nd, 2011 10:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
joecioppi

Hi Frank,

I'm Joe Cioppi and you got me started with spirit boxes some time ago and have built some based on a Philips scan fm tuner chip. The spirit box has been around quite awhile now and the media "hunters" are catching on. I sent my schematics to so called electronics builders and haven't had one successful copy built...some don't even get back to ask questions.

I think the influence of TV is to blame for unreliable ghost hunter programs.

Hope you remain well and good luck to you in the future.

Joe

Posted: Jun 5th, 2011 08:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
catperks

Hi Frank,

You are a lovely person with a huge warm heart. I did read a post somewhere awhile back and was shocked at the comments that were made, I admire you as you stood your ground and I hope you will continue with your designs.

Warm Regards

Cat:)

Posted: Jun 6th, 2011 10:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Old-Frank

Hi Joe;

Yep, I have to same problem, my stuff is all simple op amps, and no one can make it work.  All home made radios I've tried turned out to be too noisy, so I still rely on tuners I can scavenged out of other radios. Except fo the TRF radios using the MK484, that works, but all the voices tend to overlap.

I just do this stuff because something that talks keeps me intrigued. I still don't know just how it works.

Frank

Posted: Jun 6th, 2011 10:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Old-Frank

I'm finding a bit wider audience on facebook.

Frank

Current time is 02:33 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Been away too long. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1445 seconds (14% database + 86% PHP). 29 queries executed.