ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Mothers Grave Site DR60  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 28th, 2011 10:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

This was recorded on March 19, 2011 using a Panasonic RR-DR60 along with a Sony ICD-B300 ...

The B300 capture nothing because I had both running same time in the same hand, and I reached out to change the timer countdown format and accidently shut the B300 off instead. That is where you will hear the "beep" sound at the start of this clip I will upload. Right after this beep sound you will hear my voice (I can't remember what I mumbled)...but I spoke 2 different times (2nd time was kinda like 2 parts). But while I spoke the first time you can hear a "louder" voice start to speak over the end of my first sentence...then you hear me again "slightly"...with no interferance. Then as I start to speak again the EVP speaks again (louder than me) and he says "catch you later" while he is totally covering up my words at the very end. This is a very small Cemetery out in the country and I can see all around. No one else was in the place but me at the time.

I waited on uploading this because I was trying to find what I was saying for awhile.

But I gave up on that as you can see :) The only thing I can understand was the last part of the EVP where he said "catch you later" (very easy to understand).

If anyone has any ideas I am open for suggestions.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look :)

Attachment: something very ODD at end of recording---when I accidently turned B300 off.wav (Downloaded 795 times)

Last edited on Mar 28th, 2011 10:29 AM by clockdryve

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 30th, 2011 12:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
drrh

At the beginning I can hear "want to work with me" like a question.  It's hard after you begin to speak.  I'll keep trying and let you know if I get any more. Debbie:biggrin: When you are speaking the first time I can hear "I love this".

Does Kincaid mean anything to you?  Like a name?  That's sort of what it sounds like at the end to me!

Last edited on Mar 30th, 2011 01:00 PM by drrh

Posted: May 9th, 2011 04:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
clockdryve

Sorry...I just now noticed that you mentioned the name "kincaid",

I DO know of a guy at work (were I used to work) who's last name is Kincade or some type of spelling.

But don't know anything of his background.

Thanks for posting Debbie :)

Posted: May 29th, 2011 05:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Ray

Well Since your open for suggestions:
Sounds like a Type of 2way Radio transmission
This is what I think I am Hearing,
"Got a River down Here that Wont Drain"
"Totally Unnecessary ...That's pretty Clear(or)I'm Clear"
??
Go Figure
Ray

Posted: May 29th, 2011 06:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
clockdryve

Yea, no telling what happened here I guess...I might have even hit the "fast forward and play" button on the recorder after I accidently turned off...that way catching an ending of an earlier recording. It the very end of this upload sounds like my voice and it says "catch ya later" which is very common with my way of speaking.

*I probably shouldn't have included it in these EVP records because I DID fumble the recorders. But I wasn't totally sure :) Or even now....

Posted: May 30th, 2011 07:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
drrh

Well for what it's worth,  it still sounds like Kincaid or get Kincaid (SP?) to me at the end!

Debbie

Current time is 05:12 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Mothers Grave Site DR60 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1468 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 26 queries executed.