ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > A female human entity who does not seem happy with me being 'in her space!'

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
A female human entity who does not seem happy with me being 'in her space!'  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 5th, 2007 04:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
robevpau

Discarnates have emotions and opinions too!!

A female human entity who does not seem happy with me being 'in her space!'

Recorded at home on my Compaq Preario Lap Top

rob

Attachment: 01012007 B16 Hooked Up to NoteBook - Get out of my shelter.wav (Downloaded 1203 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 12th, 2007 08:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Brian Jones

Hi Rob,

I find this message pretty impressive.. very audible ! As is your other one ... are you using something like the evpMaker program ? Please describe what devices facilitate these voices coming through if you would. Also, on the itcbridge home page, there is a link to an interview you'd done... I was not able to access this.... do you have any suggestions on how I could gain access to hearing this ?

Thanks.... Brian J.

Posted: Feb 12th, 2007 11:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
robevpau

Hi Brian,

I use Sony ICD-100 and ICD-B16 digital recorders these days and feed inline directly into a Compaq Presario NoteBook using Goldwave 5.18.

I used to use Clear Noise Denoiser but prefer minimal editing as not wanting to distort original message.  It seems that over three years of recording I now have a 'spiritual technical suport group' that can utelise my particular recording methodology.

I will try and sort link re interviews with the web hosters

Appreciate your comments

rob

Posted: Feb 12th, 2007 11:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
robevpau

For those of you interested in some of my EVPs - please click on link provided

rob

http://www.hauntedaustralia.com/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,103/

Current time is 08:30 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > A female human entity who does not seem happy with me being 'in her space!' Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1383 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 24 queries executed.