ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Opinion on EVP captured please  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 22nd, 2011 06:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
cerg80

Hello! My name is Kristina. I was wondering if I could get some opinions on a couple of EVP's that I believe I have recorded. I have two of them but it seems as though I can only attach one per message so I will make a second post with the other one. 

This EVPwas recorded with a Sony PX820. The location was my home, at around 2:30 in the afternoon.  Nobody was home at the time of the recording. I had set the recorder up before I left the house for the afternoon.

I think that I know what it is saying but I would like some other opinions please. If anyone has any questions that I did not already answer please feel free to ask.

Attachment: 3-9-11 at parents house in afternoon (4) voice.mp3 (Downloaded 974 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2011 02:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
pol

Hi Kristina

This sounds a male asking in a whisper "Hey, what do you want?"

How long did you record for with this session.

Last edited on Mar 23rd, 2011 06:52 AM by pol

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2011 08:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
cerg80

Thanks for your opinion! When I first heard this one I thought that I had heard "I want to" and then a word I couldn't really make out. My boyfriend listened to it and thought that he heard "I want to kill em". I do have proof of a murder that took place in my home in 1977. So I thought that what my boyfriend heard might have been relevant. Three people had broke in to this house while a 67 year old man was sleeping, he woke up, struggled with them, and he was stabbed to death. So I could see why he might say that he wants to kill them.

You asked how long I had recorded for... This session was about 4 and a half hours long. I was leaving for the afternoon so I set up the recorder and left.

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2011 09:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
drrh

Hi Kristina,  this is good stuff!  I don't have my headphones with me at work today but I can hear some of it.   At .05 sounds like "yeah you are too", then "I'm looking for someone",  .08, " I told ______ she'd come here",  .13 "she's not here".

I will listen again with headphones and let you know what I can hear then.

Debbie:biggrin:

Current time is 09:29 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Opinion on EVP captured please Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1338 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 25 queries executed.