ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Possible EVP  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 02:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
richeyjo

Just wanted to know if someone can make out what is being said and can let me know.  You will hear what I'm hearing a little way into the recording.

Attachment: VN620089 (1).mp3 (Downloaded 1002 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 05:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve

I couldn't make it out, but I did hear something in the area where you spoke out.

Are you using "EVO Maker" software or some "13 tones"
type software to get that background warble sound??

Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 06:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
richeyjo

Not using background sounds, just sounds coming from my computer when the computer turns itself on.  I definitely can hear something that sounds like a voice rather then the usual static that I'm recently getting and although I have a couple different programs like Audacity, I'm not good in using it, and was hoping someone might be able to make it clearer. 

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 09:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
drrh

Hi, thought I'd take a quick listen.  Right off the bat at .01 I hear "Hey",  .07 "Dont' be afraid", .13  your acting_____Reynolds will help you,  .18, " can't go too crazy, .20/,21 "Will you help her then turn out the light,  .33 "truly me",  (something like) "thanks to help people", .36 "she'll help you,  .37 "Did he help her,  help her,  .41 "she like your________, .44 "how've you been (said really fast). 

It helped to turn the sound down alot for me.  What do you think?

Debbie:biggrin: 

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 09:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
drrh

I remember this happening to you before when you had your stereo on or something like that.  I remember the recording.  My computer had crashed recently and I haven't had the time to upload Audacity but it seems most times I don't need it anymore.  I can hear without it.  I don't know why!

Debbie

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 12:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
richeyjo

Wow, I knew a lot was being said and it is very easy for me to fill in the blanks as each part makes complete sense to me.  I saw the graph increases when I tried to use Audacity and another program and definitely could hear words and could tell by the tempo it was words, not static or any type of interference in that area of the clip when I took out all background noise.

I really appreciate your taking the time to help me.  I can hear regular sounds quite easy but I have problems with low pitch - probably due to my age.   I actually had four EVPs to upload and now I'm confused if this one was due to the day my computer turned on by itself and my cat went wild at the same time, or if this one came from the ITC live stream, which I used the next day. I've had them for a week or so and just didn't upload them until now.  Oh, it had to be the ITC live stream because it was the last one on my recorder.  I just remembered that.  One of the others were just taps and other unusual sounds in response to questions, but no actual voices.  Anyway, thanks again for your help. 

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 02:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
drrh

I had remembered the stereo before like I said.  We had talked awhile then.   I'll go back and listen again another time and see what happens.   There is stuff underneath your voice to but I couldn't get that yet.  I will upload Audacity again just so I can isolate clips to post.  I just haven't needed it lately.   And I'm not bragging by any stretch of the imagination.   Just doing the best that I can!\

Talk to you again,

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 02:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
richeyjo

Yes, we did communicate before and I really appreciate your help - no hurry, at your convenience.

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 02:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
drrh

okay, no problem!  What is your first name if you don't mind my asking?

Debbie

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 03:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
richeyjo

My name is Joyce.  I live in Michigan.

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 03:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
richeyjo

I see you are from PA.  That is where I was born.   I was born in Sharon so my mom almost named me Sharon because I was the first baby ever born on New Years day in that particular city so it was kind of a big deal.  After all these years, I still have the picture of my mom holding me in the hospital while the newspaper took our picture. I was born just a few minutes after midnight (New Year's Eve) so my doctor when he delivered me was still in his Tuxedo, as he was at a party when he was called to the hospital. 

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 04:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
drrh

Thank you Joyce!  I know you told me your name before but I forgot.  Congrats on being a New Years baby!   That's pretty neat!  Sharon is not too far from me.  I'm in West Chester, PA.  So that's about 40mins. maybe.   Not far at all from Philly!  I look forward to talking to you!

Debbie

Posted: Mar 14th, 2011 12:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
richeyjo

We were almost neighbors - neat!  I love PA.  My grandparents came from Croatia and lived in Mercer.  Whenever we would visit, my grandmother would always tell us about the Wilson house and how it was haunted and no one could live there more then a couple of months.  Each of our visits found a new family in that house. My dad transitioned when I was nine and he came to visit my mom, so there never has been a time in my life that spirit visitation was not part of it.  My grandmother had her own beliefs that she passed down to all of us.  My mom use to have specific dreams that would become reality, and then my daughter was able to see and speak to spirits so here I am, a true believer.  For so many years this was a subject that was only spoken about among family because any outsider would think you were crazy, so finally we are to a point where people can share and talk about their experiences and today's technology even allows us to share our beliefs via recordings, videos, and other experiments.  I've tried many boards and groups, but so far I've found ITC resonates with me the most because of the sincerity to get to the truth.

Posted: Mar 14th, 2011 01:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
drrh

Trust me Joyce!  People stilll think I'm crazy even though I know I'm not!  I'd probably think I was too but others can hear it as well so I know it's not just me being psycho! LOL

Posted: Mar 14th, 2011 01:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
drrh

Joyce I was just listening again a little bit.  I forgot my headphones today and I'm on a different computer.   At .15 the is a distinct tap after you ask for something, .35 "what's wrong with me" is mingled in there , .37  "Linda" is said,  .45, "it's me".  I can hear better on this computer anyway so I'll bring my headphones tomorrow and listen again when I have more time.

Talk to you then, Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Mar 14th, 2011 11:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
richeyjo

Your ability to hear this clearer then most people probably can be attributed to "Whatever you focus your attention on increases", the motto on our site, and the fact that the frequencies are resonating with your own personal frequency making it easier for you to hear and understand.  You are very fortunate.  Everyone who is open minded seems to have their very own "niche". 

Current time is 11:32 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Possible EVP Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1624 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 26 queries executed.