ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
One Hundred Million Of Us  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 5th, 2011 09:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
NKiernan

Recorded in my upstairs closet.  I asked the question, but not aloud, how many souls were in my home.  Maybe they thought I meant roaming the world.  The background sound, used for transformation, is the vacuum in the toilet next to the closet.

"One Hundred Million Of Us   We're All Forgotten people"

http://www.box.net/shared/vtj30je318

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 5th, 2011 09:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
NKiernan

This was recorded at the same time.

"Closet  has been  Enabled"    

http://www.box.net/shared/hi06bzusib

Posted: Mar 6th, 2011 10:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Amazing.

Posted: Mar 6th, 2011 10:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
NKiernan

Thanks Vic

Him

Posted: Mar 6th, 2011 11:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

:thumbup:
I hear them too.

Last edited on Mar 6th, 2011 11:35 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

Posted: Mar 7th, 2011 10:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
NKiernan

Thanks for listening.

Neil

Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 08:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
drrh

I hear this one so clearly!

Debbie

This would be the first one!

Last edited on Mar 12th, 2011 08:31 AM by drrh

Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 08:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
drrh

NKiernan wrote: This was recorded at the same time.

"Closet  has been  Enabled"    

http://www.box.net/shared/hi06bzusib

If I listen to "enabled"  looped it sounds like "worm hole" said quickly.

What do you think about that?

Debbie

Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 08:35 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
drrh

And right after that I can hear someone say "no it's not"!

Debbie

Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 11:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
pol

Yes - quite amazing! May try the closet myself.

For the second I hear "closet has been enablement to occur".

Last edited on Mar 12th, 2011 11:32 AM by pol

Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 03:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
richeyjo

That was a good and clear EVP!

Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 03:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
pol

By "we're all forgotten people" - it appears the spirit is meaning they're earthbound spirits (destined to remain in limbo on the earth perhaps?)

Posted: Mar 12th, 2011 04:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
drrh

That's the way I took it to mean Lora.  My guides tell me that we go to different places depending on the way we've lived our lives or died (i.e. suicide).    And different questions I ask, some are not allowed to have answers to.  They say they're not allowed to tell me certain things.  I ask why and am told, they're just  not allowed.  That some things I'm not supposed to know.   And they don't know why I'm not supposed to know.  It's fascinating!  I imagine some feel forgotten but no one is forgotten.  Just earth bound.  And why?  Ah, that's the question  isn't it?

Debbie

Oh and I don't believe we stay in limbo.  At some point we go on to our designated destination. 

Last edited on Mar 12th, 2011 04:42 PM by drrh

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 02:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
pol

Debbie- how do you receive messages from your spirit guides, through EVP or other means?

This "healer / house cleanser" provides some guidance on earthbound spirits..
http://www.earthboundspirits.com/

~ Am a bit daunted by the knowledge that a successful passing over may be somewhat of a lottery!

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 02:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
pol

NKiernan wrote:
Recorded in my upstairs closet.  I asked the question, but not aloud, how many souls were in my home.  Maybe they thought I meant roaming the world.  The background sound, used for transformation, is the vacuum in the toilet next to the closet.

"One Hundred Million Of Us   We're All Forgotten people"

http://www.box.net/shared/vtj30je318

Neil - Am curious what is the "'vacuum in the toilet" ?

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 02:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
drrh

Lora I can hear them in any kind of noise.  Fan, water, shower is very good, dehumidifier  and believe it or not I was at the dentist last week and the girl had an ultrasonic water cleaning gadget and as soon as she turned it on, I could hear Gary saying "I'm standing right behind you"!  Honestly, no lie!   I couldn't laugh with all the stuff in my mouth so I just thought, not now Gary, go away.  and I didn't hear him anymore.  There's a lot they won't tell me!  And I don't know about a lottery, it seems to have more to do with what kind of person you are while you are alive on earth.   I asked him when I was going to die and he didn't want to tell me.  But he did.  And my brother who is 4 years older than me, he told me when he was going to die and how.  So I have to wait and see what happens.   He told me that when I die I will see him but I won't stay here, that I will go someplace else but won't tell me where.  If I can get it out of him, I'll let you know!!! Nice talking with you!

Debbie

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 07:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
clockdryve

I really like the one "closet enabled".
Maybe they realize that you will be using that closet a lot
and it is being "enabled" CHARGED UP.

I believe that if you record in a certain spot many times...that location becomes a location that is visited by spirits more ofter too (waiting to speak).

I have had lots of success in that way in the past.

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 08:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
NKiernan

Debbie

Thanks for your comments. .  I also can her the 'enabled' clip differently, as, "Closet has been enabling him".   Your correct, there is more after 'enabled'. I also agree we're limited to what information we're allowed to access. 

Neil

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 09:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
NKiernan

Lora

Thanks Lora.  I also believe their 'earthbound' spirits, in a sort of 'Limbo' or 'Purgatory'.  I have other clips where they ask for 'prayers' and a couple asking for the Rosary.  Some people want to believe in what I call "The Good Ship Lollipop Afterlife", where all souls are having a wonderful time.  From what I've recorded in the last six years I'd have to disagree. 

Neil

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 09:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
NKiernan

Lora

The 'vacuum' is the sound of air trapped in pipes.  I will have to make a clip of it.  When i do I will post it.

Neil

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 09:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
NKiernan

richeyjo

Thanks for listening. I appreciate it.

Neil

Posted: Mar 13th, 2011 09:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
NKiernan

Clockdryve

I also think using the same spot somehow 'enables' that location.  The closet might work well partly because my concentration is focused there...I just stare at a blank wall.

Thanks  Neil

Posted: Mar 17th, 2011 06:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
pol

The first "concrete evidence" I encountered indicating that life is not always a bed of roses on the other side was when I heard a spirit state "I got trapped in ***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!***!"

Posted: Mar 17th, 2011 06:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
pol

Lora wrote:
The first "concrete evidence" I encountered indicating that life is not always a bed of roses on the other side was when I heard a spirit state "I got trapped in ***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!***!"...

.. I thought coming from spirit would be an exception?

Posted: Mar 17th, 2011 06:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
drrh

I agree Lora!  I have heard that I don't want to go there!  And also that I won't go there for long because I will go on to heaven!  The best way for me is to listen when they are talking with each other and not to me and think I can't hear them.  And I know how crazy that sounds! LOL    I have a friend that committed suicide not too long ago and am told he won't go to heaven but they aren't sure where he will go!

Debbie

Posted: Mar 17th, 2011 06:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
drrh

Lora wrote: Lora wrote:
The first "concrete evidence" I encountered indicating that life is not always a bed of roses on the other side was when I heard a spirit state "I got trapped in ***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!***!"...

.. I thought coming from spirit would be an exception?

No that's a no no!  I guess it doesn't matter where it comes from!

Debbie

Posted: Mar 17th, 2011 06:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
drrh

Lora if you want to, send me a PM!  I'd like to know what was said!

Debbie

Posted: Mar 18th, 2011 01:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
pol

It was "I was trapped in sh*t!"

.. don't think he meant literally

Posted: Mar 18th, 2011 06:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
drrh

Lora,  I see what you mean.  No not literally trapped.   I feel trapped like that most days. LOL

Debbie

Posted: Mar 18th, 2011 09:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

haha, I always get a kick out of the "foul language" monitor on this forum.....I think's it pretty funny when it replaces text, though I was overly serious when I created it :)

Keith

Posted: Mar 19th, 2011 03:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
Spider

Many years ago, when I first started doing EVP work, I was asking the standard questions, what is your name, how long have you been here, things of that nature.  Once I felt confidant enough to go more indepth in questioning, I started to think of better questions, trying to get proper information as how it was possible to hear all of these different people in different places.  I initially started recording for EVP in my home, but soon I was experimenting by recording in everyday places such as stores, schools, libraries, buses, hospitals, even in an airplane restroom.  I recorded at private homes where there had been zero activity to indicate there were any spirits present.  I recorded several times out in the streets, and a couple of times in the middle of a field.

Sometimes I would prepare ahead of time, telling 'folks' I was going to record, other times I would just record without any warning, I would just simply turn on the recorder at different intervals, keeping it to no more than 3 minutes at a time.

I was surprised to hear people talking away, without any prompting from me, basically me coming in on an already ongoing conversation.

After a time, based on my observations, it was clear that these 'folks' were everywhere, not just in purported 'haunted' locales.

I did an EVP session, where I asked specifically just how many people were out there.  The answer I got was a bit of a wake up for me, a gentleman replied ever so matter of factly, "There are millions of us out there".  Putting that into perspective was indeed a sobering feeling.  Millions of them.........people die everyday, so of course that possibility is very real.  And exactly why they are still around is a question that there is no definitive answer to.  There seems to be a code of silence in regards to certain questions that we ask, and exactly what they are at liberty to tell us seems at times confusing.

I heard the recording, and it is very clear, no question about that.  And may I ask why this particular closet?  I know for myself, that certain locations thru out my house seems to have more folks residing there than other parts.  My downstairs bathroom can get out right crowded at times, as some have expressed distress at being together with so many people in such a confined space.

Great recording!  Do you plan to do more using this closet again?  It might prove to be a consistently good location to talk with people at.   

Posted: Mar 19th, 2011 04:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
pol

drrh wrote:
Lora I can hear them in any kind of noise.  Fan, water, shower is very good, dehumidifier  and believe it or not I was at the dentist last week and the girl had an ultrasonic water cleaning gadget and as soon as she turned it on, I could hear Gary saying "I'm standing right behind you"!  Honestly, no lie!   I couldn't laugh with all the stuff in my mouth so I just thought, not now Gary, go away.  and I didn't hear him anymore.  There's a lot they won't tell me!  And I don't know about a lottery, it seems to have more to do with what kind of person you are while you are alive on earth.   I asked him when I was going to die and he didn't want to tell me.  But he did.  And my brother who is 4 years older than me, he told me when he was going to die and how.  So I have to wait and see what happens.   He told me that when I die I will see him but I won't stay here, that I will go someplace else but won't tell me where.  If I can get it out of him, I'll let you know!!! Nice talking with you!

Debbie

Your circumstance is new to me Debbie .. I've never known of a clairaudient to require the addition of some form of noise in order to hear spirits.

And am wondering why you would ask the spirits when you are going to die? Would you have a terminal illness perhaps. From my experience asking spirits for predictions - It has been quite hit & miss. - I think the chances of encountering psychic spirits would be not much greater than as in real life.

Posted: Mar 19th, 2011 09:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
drrh

I don't know why I hear as I do, I just do.  And as far as asking when I was going to die,  I was just curious if they knew or would tell me.  I have been told I'll be here another 30 years!  And I don't know if I'm clairaudient or not but I can hear them in any kind of "white" noise.  I turned the AC on yesterday and could hear in the noise from that.   Ya got me???? Debbie

Oh and as far as pyschic friends,  I don't know why not.  I figure is you have abilities you probably take them with you!

Last edited on Mar 19th, 2011 09:02 AM by drrh

Posted: Mar 19th, 2011 09:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
drrh

And Spider you and I can relate!  A lot!!

Debbie

Posted: Mar 19th, 2011 09:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
Spider

Yes, we are too much alike! :)  and why this has become possible is unkown.  It is what it is.  I think one can be clairaudient, yet exhibit other abilities.  No one fits in an exact mold in this field.  My only saving grace is when I hear something very specific, most times it can be backed up with hard records.  It can become quite annoying, you just have to learn ways to block it out.  Trust me, there will always be someone waiting to talk to you if you give them a chance.

Posted: Mar 19th, 2011 09:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
drrh

I have been learning to block!  It's difficult sometimes though!  To say the least!  I'd like to hear your new Ghost box though!

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Mar 20th, 2011 10:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
pol

Spirits can be plainly mischievous .. they will give you answers to questions without having any idea really. For instance, I have been asking spiritworld for about a year - when will an innocent girl ~ Schapelle Corby be freed from jail .. and have had any number of spirits tell me this & that time - to no avail... have hence stopped asking.

Posted: Mar 21st, 2011 03:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
pol

***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!***!"...

The only other foul language comment I encountered was a male spirit saying "Give us a f*ck" .. don't know how this could be effected somehow?

- Oh.. & "big bum" (loud & clear when half dressed) This guy needs to get around more!

Last edited on Mar 22nd, 2011 03:48 PM by pol

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2011 03:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
pol

pol wrote:

This "healer / house cleanser" provides some guidance on earthbound spirits..
http://www.earthboundspirits.com/

Maybe we should have an International Day of the Dead ~ a day of prayers for earthbound spirits to help them pass onto their rightful place.

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2011 05:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
Spider

Spirits will answer to just about anything asked, just because they have found someone that heard them.  This is unfortunate, especially for person asking the questions who are so desperately seeking an answer to.  I have had spirits pretend that they are so and so, just to have that interaction with the living.  They even go as far as trying to impersonate that person's voice! I had a situation where I was working with a young man who had died and was missing, and this creep tried to take over, answering for the missing man.  How I found out was at one point, the creep was boasting how funny it was was that I was believing what was said, unbeknownst to him that I have the ability to hear entire dialogues going on, not just the occasional word or phrase that most folks hear when doing EVP work.  I had to stop the Q & A with this young man, and start the process of getting the 'creep' to leave my home.  I then had to go back and re-review everything that was given.  I was lucky to have caught this creep when I did, it really could have screwed things up.  It took almost 6 months and help from another to get him out of my house, and believe me, he did not go willingly.  I found out from the other spirits here he was a major bully, and could be very intimidating with the others.  He begged for forgiveness, but I stood my ground, and had him leave.   Always be aware that this can happen, it's sad but true.     

Current time is 01:44 PM Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > One Hundred Million Of Us Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1672 seconds (19% database + 81% PHP). 24 queries executed.