ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Water pictures  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 31st, 2007 01:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

I've spent the last 6 months or so viewing thousands of pictures received using different ITC techniques, mostly water. All the time I've been watching in wonder and amazement as I see pictures of everything I can imagine, people from all walks of life, scenes of war and daily life, different periods of time, etc.  So, I scratch my head and wonder what can I do to help other people see them like I do...........

So I push on, trying new things, hoping one day that perfect picture will come through. Unfortunately the majority of them aren't clear enough for most people to single out. I figure part of this is due to the poor quality of the pictures, and I can understand the other part may be due to the skill of the person viewing the pictures - the ability to be able to see the slight differences in variation and color. The most obvious way to improve this level of discernment is to spend a lot of time doing it.

It seems the hardest part of viewing pictures is separating the pictures from the surrounding background. It only takes a couple of minutes for your eyes to tire when doing research like this. I find it very difficult myself, but also rewarding.

So today I tried something new, I had never thought of it before. I used the lasso utility in Photoshop to separate the pictures from the background. I was rather happy and surprised at the difference it made.

As a common practice I always keep the original videos and pictures from my experiments. Though the lasso tool may be considered a form of editing, I am always ready to present the original picture upon request. Similar to the editing of audio, separating a picture from it's background is not much different than filtering extraneous noise of an audio file - with less negative side effects (if done properly). If anyone else decides to give this technique a try, please follow the same rules of editing. Please always have your original file available for inspection upon request.

My hope is that now more people will be able to see what I see, that more interest will be taken in this emerging area of ITC - the use of water.

Here is a collage of pictures, the same pictures you just saw in the previous thread - except this time they are cut out with the lasso tool.

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 363 times):

Figure Cutouts-resize.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 31st, 2007 09:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Here are some more "cut-outs" done today, recorded on March 17th.

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 358 times):

Mar17-figure-cutout2-resize.jpg

Posted: Apr 1st, 2007 11:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Keith,

What a great idea to use the lasso tool.  I can clearly see the images.  Nice!  Vicki

Posted: Apr 5th, 2007 10:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Thanks Vicki,

They may not be clear to other people yet, but at least ya don't have to burn your eyes out trying to figure out where I'm pointing to in the picture.

Keith

Posted: Apr 26th, 2007 06:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

New pics.

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 308 times):

Mar17 rp figure cutout 3-2.jpg

Posted: Apr 27th, 2007 07:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Vicki Talbott

Some of those are really clear Keith.  I like the top two on the left as well as some of the others.  Keep us posted!  Vicki

Posted: May 5th, 2007 04:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lance

Hi Kieth, Yep like Vicki says, some of those are very clear, I can see alot of faces etc in them, well done keep up the good work, take care, Lance.

Posted: May 6th, 2007 12:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Thanks Vicki and Lance.

Keith

Posted: Jul 11th, 2007 10:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
psi_research

Keith, I really got into being there with the photos and trying to feel the messages. I have a question though, being a novice to liquid photography experiments - actually, I've never tried it, however when I venture into an area of research that is new for me I try to form or subscribe to a theory to try to understand it.

I'm aware that ITC requires us to ignore the laws of physics as the phenomena goes beyond our current understanding, but I do try to tune in to the subtle energies that are employed in electromagnetically formed communication mediums. But how do you suppose these fantastic images in water are formed? -Bill

p.s. I really like your intro to this thread

Posted: Jul 12th, 2007 07:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Bill,

I had originally thought that it was the combination of light and water. I have now come to realize that it is light.........purely, simply, ... light. They're able to influence and maybe even bend light waves. I don't understand it much more than that yet - but that's the crucial ingredient.

From what I understand at this point, I do believe that a majority of it can be understood by our physics - with the rest of the equation left to the knowledge of spirit. But as far as understanding our laws of physics - well, I'm not very good at that either.

Keith

Posted: Jul 12th, 2007 08:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
lance

Hi Kieth and Bill,

Yea I totally agree with you Kieth, on that light is the major soucre needed for the spirit to show themselves..

What I have found in my research is that too much light can drowned them out not enough will show better images but we should aim for that balance between the two.  I also find that the setting of high contrast and zero colour, should be used to get the black and white difference so the image can build up.

I don't use water like Kieth does, I use the loop feedback method, but what I have found is that the lesser the pixel the better, I recently upgraded to a better pixelation TV set and the screen that is required for my method is far to smooth and small pixelation to build up the image, where as before I was using a 14 inch tv set and had a good choppy flashy screen to work with...  hope this helps, Lance.:smile:

Posted: Aug 11th, 2007 11:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello everyone,

Been busy lately, have moved into different areas of experimentation. For the time being, I have put water experiments on the back burner to develop other methods. The pictures received using water methods make use of light as the primary medium through which spirit is able to produce images. As such, this idea has many other applications that can be developed. In the water experiments the water actually did as much harm as good. The positive aspect was that it refracted light onto the mirror - the drawback is that the faces that do appear have a tendency to appear misformed.

Keith

Posted: Aug 20th, 2007 10:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
lkimberley

Hi Keith,

ahhhhh your so good!!! keep it it up my friend.

Laura

Current time is 07:39 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Water and reflection methods) > Water pictures Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1405 seconds (19% database + 81% PHP). 25 queries executed.