ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > If the EVP doesn't make any sense whatsoever

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
If the EVP doesn't make any sense whatsoever  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 27th, 2011 03:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
pol

Then you can take it for granted you are misinterpreting what is being said.
I personally haven't struck any spirit making completely nonsensical comments...

(well - apart from this guy in spirit saying I've got a big bum! .. he needs to get around more!)

Last edited on Feb 27th, 2011 07:11 PM by pol

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 27th, 2011 08:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lora,

The problem is that evp, by the very nature of what it is, is not clear. Then it is safe to say that not only may we not always understand the meaning of what is said if we heard it loud and clear, but also that we don't understand the majority of evp we record - perhaps even more than 99% of it (in my opinion)

A lot of researchers will develop a sort of feeling/intuition that may assist them in understanding who the message is from or the meaning, etc. 

I would say that if the evp does not make any sense whatever, that there are 2 possibilities, not just one:

1: It is not clear because it is evp, or all of the words or parts of words did not come through
2: The experimenter does not understand what is being said.

Keith

I believe the first to be the most commonly experienced.

Posted: Feb 28th, 2011 04:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
pol

In my case Keith - I'd say it's been quite the reverse - rather a small percentage of my EVP's recorded have I not been able to understand ... if not always the meaning however.

This topic was sparked by reading your first post in Germanium Diodes topic, where you say you heard the comment.. "he's stroking the pickup"?

~ I know some guys can be madly in love with their vehicles .. but I've yet to see a guy stroking a pick-up truck!

Posted: Feb 28th, 2011 04:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
pol

Delete

.. my computer has a habit of doubling posts - or is it me?

Last edited on Feb 28th, 2011 06:07 PM by pol

Posted: Feb 28th, 2011 10:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
drrh

Hi Lora, I just saw this and was thinking maybe some of the stuff that comes through is for someone else you know or another family member.  Something like that.  But who really knows.  None of this is written in stone.  I wish it was all clearly spoken so we could here every word.  Maybe there will be progress on the other side in time.  I sure hope so anyway!

Debbie:biggrin:

Current time is 11:52 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > If the EVP doesn't make any sense whatsoever Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2033 seconds (37% database + 63% PHP). 25 queries executed.