ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
not happy  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Ty. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2011 02:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
drrh

Ty as weird as this is going to sound,  I think I hear "I'm a rough neck" and something about "unhappy" overtop of each other.  I brought my headphones with e today and I've been listening over and over.  I'm having trouble with one for some reason. 

Debbie:biggrin:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2011 02:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
drrh

Ty wrote: This is a recording I made out in the hallway last November.  The slight banging noises are the sounds of my shoes as I walk across the wooden floor.  You might also detect the squeaking of my shoes.  At around 5 seconds, I hear a voice that says with a slightly rushed cadence, "I-am-not-happy".   There might be something else just before this, but I can't quite make it out.

In the beginning of this one it kind of sounds like "this is interesting to me" kind of whispery!  ???

Debbie

Posted: Feb 24th, 2011 05:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
drrh

This one is hard for me Ty!  I'll listen again when I have more time over the weekend and see what pops out at me!  Good job though.  Keep trying!

Debbie:biggrin:

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 1st, 2011 09:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
drrh

Hey Ty, I was just checking out the beginning again (different computer).  I think it sounds like  something "can you hear me" before the happy stuff. 

Debbie:blink:

Current time is 09:29 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > not happy Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1513 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 34 queries executed.