ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Capture using the B300-FRIEND PASSED-Suicide

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Capture using the B300-FRIEND PASSED-Suicide  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 20th, 2011 08:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
clockdryve

Well I got sad News Tuesday Evening...I get a call from a friend, his voice is all broken and saddened to tell me our mutual friend had just passed away.

He was a silent "hidden" drinker....real bad. And we had just found out about it around 6 months ago. I guess Dave would drink till he blacked out (drank by himself). Well his wife of 19 years finally got him in rehab classes and this was helping :)

But after 120+ days he had a relapse (final). And they got in an argument...and she said she was going to call his counselor. Dave was losing this battle and told her he was tired...and was going to go to sleep. So he went down to the basement.

While he was down there, after awhile his wife told my friend that she heard some noise but thought nothing of it. She went down stairs sometime later and found that he had ended his life...just like that. He had threatened her with suicide many times I guess...but his friends never heard of these problems. So sad...

The real terrible thing about this was that he had a very low ceiling basement and that he had hanged himself. What was even more terrible was that his knees where only inches above the floor. He could have stood up at any time and stopped what he was doing....I have heard that MOST people that hang themselves WISH they never did and try to back out. But this poor man had had enough.

He was the kindest, most gentle and generous man I EVER had the joy of knowing. I will miss him so very much...and I'm sure all that knew him feels the same. He was one of the few that this world needs MANY of...and yet we were unlucky because we lost again.

So that is that... But I tried to talk with him a few days later. I went to a location I call 2 churches...I've recorded many times at this active place. I was using my DR60 (received nothing) but got many captures this time on my Sony ICD-B300 recorder.

So the date is 2-17-11 in the early afternoon. This place "2 churches" is an area about 2 miles from where I live and is of course in between an area of 2 churches. One is no longer around....tore down years ago, and the other is just across the street (big newer church).

I am asking for someone on the "other side" to tell my friend Dave I would like to contact him (he knew I recorded EVP's and heard some of my captures).

In this recording you will hear the familiar "crackling-popping" that the B300 does quit often with a louder evp capture.... The spirit says  "gonna get Dave for you"...   then just before I say "mom are you here"? ... a female spirit says "he's coming"....then after my voice if you listen very carefully you might hear him say "okay Jim...Hello"??  You might not hear him say "okay jim" but the HELLO is kinda loud.

You might want to download and amplify this more for you conditions.

If anyone can enhance this better so that I can allow others to hear it better please do so...you have my permission....It will just help others that knew him understand that he's still around :) And that we ALL will still be around in the end.....

I have done nothing to the upload. It is just as I found it on the B300 recorder.

Please upload your enhancements to this page as your choice. If you hear it different I welcome your additions.

NOTE: You will notice at the area where I stop speaking after first saying DAVE (I was going to say "commited suicide" but decided to say "has passed over"...there is a slight female voice and I think she is saying "passed over" in her voice also.........

EDIT: I had to upload the file as converted to MP3 because the original 2.44mb .WAV was to large. So since I had to convert to MP3 and I feel there is a "little" bit of LOSS I went and Amplified it some in the converted MP3 form of the file. I will upload the AS-IS converted as a reply to this text in a moment

Attachment: upload-AMPED-gonna_get_dave_for_you---he's_coming---okay_jim_hello-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 1022 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 20th, 2011 08:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
clockdryve

Here is the AS-IS original .wav file converted to MP3 without adding amplification after the conversion. If you want the original .WAV file in it's FULL 2.44mb just personal message me with email address. Jim H

Attachment: gonna_get_dave_for_you---he's_coming---okay_jim_hello-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 997 times)

Posted: Feb 21st, 2011 11:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Linda35950

Hi,I hear The He`s coming part,I am so so sorry for your lost.
Their is such a big diffence between being depressed and Depression,Im someone who can relate to his feeling,not knowing how to get better.

God has him now,and hes able to feel happeness.

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2011 02:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
drrh

I'm terribly sorry for your loss!  I am picking up somethings in here but don't have my headphones with me so I will listen again.

At .02 Mom's right here and .07 we'll tell you if we see him (these are mingled in with you talking right off the bat).  At .13 I'll tell him to talk to you.  Something at .17 I can't get yet, .19 I hear Okay, .22 after you ask for your Mom I hear, she comes here everyday, she comes to talk to you.

I will definately listen again as soon as I can.  I hope this helps.

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2011 11:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
fitz301

Hey clockdryve,

My sympathies about the passing of your friend.

Just wanted to offer some free advice without seeming uncaring or without understanding of the situation but when my girlfriend's dad passed last year we were able to record excellent evp's shortly afterwards. I suspect because his energy was still attached to this world.
We even photographed his apparition standing next to the refrigerator.

Her mom would also get them on her cellphone in the car while commuting to and from work. And not stray cellphone signals either because I told to try to get him to say things that only him and her shared(i.e.; nicknames, etc) and she was so happy when she captured a little phrase that ONLY she and him knew about.

Obviously I'm not saying go and have his widow record stuff, because it is such a sensitive subject, but see if you and her can take an evening and have a recording session. Better yet, teach her how to record them herself because he's probably more likely to try to communicate with her than anyone else.

I really don't mean to sound insensitive to your situation, but now is the best time to get messages from him because the event is so recent and his energy so strong.

All the best...

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2011 12:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
fitz301

Hi again clockdryve,

I worked with your .mp3 a little and to be honest I can't find the "gonna get dave for you" but I just started.

I did find the "he's coming", although I did some noise removal, amplified just a bit and am convinced it's actually "he's coming dear". I attached the entire .mp3 with just that evp enhanced.

As for the "okay Jim hello", to be honest I hear the "okay Jim" but there more than just "hello" afterwards. I'll see if I can extract some more.

Cheers!

Attachment: gonna_get_dave_for_you---he's_coming---okay_jim_hello-evp_NR.mp3 (Downloaded 931 times)

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2011 06:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
drrh

Listening again now with headphones,  I'm trying to pick apart things that I can hear.  At .20 kind of over top of each other I hear "Can you hear me with that, and Keep coming here".

I'll be back later,

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2011 02:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
drrh

Right near the end it sounds like "it sounds like Jim from somewhere else".

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2011 09:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
clockdryve

Thanks to all members that have posted :)
I will listen more to see if I can hear the things you guys are finding...fitz301 I hear right away what you are talking about when you hear "he's coming Dear"...I didn't notice the 3rd word before...thanks. I am listening and not for sure if maybe she is saying "here" instead. Is hard to tell as the 2 words sound alike.

Again, I Thank all that have responded. Good Day

Note: drrh, I can get some understanding out of the phrase you mention "keep coming here" because I DID ask that question in that location before. I asked if it was alright to come back to do recordings again multiple times in this location (asked that about 6 months ago)...I got an answer back then also telling me to come back often :)

Last edited on Feb 23rd, 2011 09:56 PM by clockdryve

Posted: Mar 15th, 2011 01:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
TheOtherSide

Hello clockdryve,

I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I also had a recent loss in my family, also from hanging in his basement.  I understand the pain of your loss.  My deepest sympathy to you.  The 1 year anniversary of his death is coming up this month.  I've only just recently gotten into recording evp's.

I'd love to do a session soon in hopes that this family member might come thru. 

QUESTIONS: 
Do you think too much time has gone by, energy wise for him to communicate with me?

Is it possible for him to communicate in other locations besides the place he died?

Last edited on Mar 15th, 2011 01:39 PM by TheOtherSide

Posted: Mar 15th, 2011 02:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
clockdryve

Yes, time does not matter. I heard my mother last year and it has been over 8 years. We can contact them "anywhere"...I really think the reason we "sometimes" get better responses around the location of the incident is because "we" are heightened in our receptiveness by way of our beliefs only...We are part of the link too, but it is NOT required to be in any "certain" place. My friend Dave did what he did over 5 miles away from the "parking lot" that I used for contact. You might try to build a "go to" location that you will often make recordings. The spirits will learn to be there if you help by doing recordings on a certain schedule. Good Luck. Jim H

By my meaning "build a go to location"...I simply mean just use a spot that is easy to get to...is private and quiet (even back yard or in the house somewhere).

And do your recording sessions in this area many times...you will get better results at times...and let them know when you will be back, or return around the same time as future days allow. They will learn to be there and might talk the next time.

Sometimes it takes a while before you hear your first EVP capture. It took me about 10 days until I heard my first EVP. I would record 2 or 3 times for about 3 minutes each...that way with the 3 minute session...is less likely to get tired or distracted during review of the playback. Start your recorder...wait 15 seconds to ask your question (many times they will say something right away or at end of recording),

then you ask your question...now wait 15 seconds (or more) to give them a chance to answer...continue doing this for the complete 3 minutes (or more)...be sure to wait at the end after you say you are shutting down the recorder...many times they want to say something on final. You can do as many of these 3+ minute recordings as you choose during your session of course.... Good Luck

And don't get discouraged....they WILL eventual allow themselves to be recorded.

*Use the LOWEST "quality" setting for the recordings (helps bring in more white noise) is usually called LP or something (is the setting that allows the most recording memory), and also use the HIGHEST "microphone" setting for obvious reasons.

Last edited on Mar 15th, 2011 04:00 PM by clockdryve

Posted: Mar 15th, 2011 02:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
clockdryve

Sorry,

Used my cell phone to reply and for some reason it made a double post.

EDIT

Last edited on Mar 15th, 2011 03:35 PM by clockdryve

Posted: Mar 15th, 2011 04:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
clockdryve

fitz301 wrote: Hi again clockdryve,

I worked with your .mp3 a little and to be honest I can't find the "gonna get dave for you" but I just started.

I did find the "he's coming", although I did some noise removal, amplified just a bit and am convinced it's actually "he's coming dear". I attached the entire .mp3 with just that evp enhanced.

As for the "okay Jim hello", to be honest I hear the "okay Jim" but there more than just "hello" afterwards. I'll see if I can extract some more.

Cheers!

Here is the part "gonna get Dave for you" that I have LOOPED and slightly amplified from the file you uploaded (think you might have cleaned it up a bit).

See if maybe you can hear what I hear now.

Attachment: gonna_get_dave_for_you-LOOPED-evp.mp3 (Downloaded 952 times)

Posted: Mar 15th, 2011 04:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
clockdryve

Thanks Debbie for listening :)

I pop in and out of hear at odd times...and I don't spend enough time to really look around sometimes....thanks for all your comments :)

Posted: Mar 16th, 2011 09:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
drrh

Me too Jim!   At .15 I've been listening to this spot alot and it sounds like "we're coming from the Big Circle".    After you ask for your Mom at .25 it sounds like "she wants to tell you something".   I hope some of this helps.

Posted: Mar 16th, 2011 09:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
drrh

Double post!

Last edited on Mar 16th, 2011 09:22 AM by drrh

Current time is 09:38 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Capture using the B300-FRIEND PASSED-Suicide Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1697 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 26 queries executed.