ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hi am new . would like to know please ....

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hi am new . would like to know please ....  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 11th, 2011 04:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
mags2009

Hi I am new to all this . I live in London England

I have a CD of a conversation of my son and I ( my son past away was murdered ) at the end of the conversation where we say “ Bye Love you “ to each other and the phone line makes a dialling tone like making a dialling tone to dial up the internet .

(I only got the CD the other day with the conversation on it .)

We have broadband so do not dial up anymore.

yesterday while browsing the internet I hear the dial up ring tone of the CD that is that is in my windows media,Which scared me a bit as it was not open.

So went to windows media open it to play it, but at the beginning of the tape is just the normal ringing tone before I pick up the phone , but I went to the end of the tape and then heard that dialling tone that I heard while browsing the internet .

My question is
Is this EVP?

As when I told my daughter about it she said it could be EVP.

It was wired hearing that out of the blue on my lap top I am a bit sceptic I know I am not going crazy ( I hope not ) but I heard what I heard and the windows media was not on .

My daughter tell me it take a lot of energy for love one to do that.

Please would love to get other people views on this ?

Last edited on Feb 11th, 2011 04:01 PM by mags2009

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 11th, 2011 04:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mag,

Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you!

I'm not quite sure what the situation was....the recording of the phone call was when your son was still in physical form, before his death, correct?

the sound you're describing for old dialup modems is also what you would hear if you heard a fax line.

even if you're not using dialup, and you have phone devices, fax machines, AOL, etc, you may still occasionally hear that sound when a program tries to use it.

From what you are describing you are saying that the modem sound is in the end of the recording, is that correct?

Keith

Posted: Feb 12th, 2011 06:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
mags2009

Thank you Keith for getting back to me .

Keith Clark wrote:

From what you are describing you are saying that the modem sound is in the end of the recording, is that correct?

Keith

Yes that is correct.

Keith Clark wrote:even if you're not using dialup, and you have phone devices, fax machines, AOL, etc, you may still occasionally hear that sound when a program tries to use it

I have Talk Talk as my internet no fax machines. But I do have a answer phone .

Just seem wired that it’s never happen before until I put the CD into windows media

Last edited on Feb 12th, 2011 06:13 AM by mags2009

Posted: Feb 12th, 2011 06:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
mags2009

Oh yes the conversation was done when my son was alive still in physical form, before his death.

( I do like the way you worded that ).

Its part of Evidence in a court case I am going to as my son was murdered in a revenge attract of mistaken Identity

Last edited on Feb 12th, 2011 06:27 AM by mags2009

Posted: Feb 12th, 2011 07:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear of the circumstances of his transition.

Well, regardless of whether that fax sound is spirit communication or not, the fact remains that if he has the desire/ability to contact you, and you are open to receive it, then nothing is impossible, on all counts! We look forward to hearing about your journey as you work with spirit.

Keith

Posted: Feb 13th, 2011 11:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
mags2009

Hi :)

Yes it would be lovely to communicate with my son sprite if only I could get rid of this negative feeling of fear I have of the sprite world, being brought up as a roman catholic does not help. Even thought as now as adult I made up my own mind not to follow any religion.

I read somewhere in this forum that one must not have any negative thoughts feeling when trying to contact the sprite world and you left a link to read up on it to understand more now I cannot find the page even thought I saved it.:ohmy:

Posted: Feb 14th, 2011 06:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Yes, this is true, it is not a good idea to be afraid when communicating with spirit, lest those feelings be magnified. It is best, in my humble opinion to read books, meditate and think of other ways to lessen your fear through knowledge before just jumping into communication with spirit. I am sure you will do just fine :)

Keith

Posted: Apr 10th, 2011 07:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Old-Frank

Spirit communcation via the phone is not unheard of, and there is a book or two out about it. Try a google on spirit communication. There seesm to be no limit on the ways they can make themselves heard. You might try to isolate the sound of the dialing tones, see if anything else is embedded. Try looking at a spectrograph of the sound, as there seems to be faces embedded in some EVP sounds.

Frank

You have chosen to ignore The Aqua View. click Here to view this post

Posted: Apr 11th, 2011 11:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Old-Frank

I've been doing EVP related work since 2000, and quickly learned that all these cautions and fear stuff are based on cut rate Hollywood movies.  Used to get these supposed negative entities, but it was more of test. I don't do any protection stuff, no praying, no candles, no smudging.

Get one of the hack boxes and see what comes through. "the box" is just a radio that is swept across it's tuing range for the purpose of generating the bits of speech the entities use to make their voices. It's just a radio.

Frank 

Current time is 01:38 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hi am new . would like to know please .... Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1503 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 30 queries executed.