ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP Quantum Leap (for me)  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 3rd, 2011 02:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

Am I behind the curve?  (wouldn't be the first time :blush:):

Having suspected everything about this discipline to be 'fluid,' got an "affirmative" on New Years Day.

Per custom, dinner party guests retired to our family room for a little divination and conversation...cued-up recent Class A's for the curious among the group-  One of the best and most interesting (doubled wave) files got everyone talking when one of the women exclaimed, "It's clear, alright- but it's not saying what everyone thinks it is!"  She proceeded to reveal a totally different message- same length, no where near the same syntax!

Assuming it was layered, I listened again- the message had changed entirely!  It was every bit as clear and bold- totally different phrase! 
(1) "She was a broken woman!" changed to (2) "This daughter's ungroomed!" The guest's late father had been a dapper man, not a hair out of place.  She, however, couldn't care less about running a comb through her hair.

As we all took subsequent turns listening, the recording changed abruptly back and forth.  Coming in late, my husband experienced the change before anyone could adequately clue him in.  Having heard "Broken woman" before, he gasped.  Adding to the intrigue, the wording of the second phrase vacillated between woman and daughter, depending upon the listener!

It dawned on me, the father was using the frequencies created by the original 'speaker' to generate a different thought.

A-ha!  Looking back, the above tied up so many loose ends recording presents on a daily basis.  I lose count of the times an audible and succinct message is heard as something completely different by a listener- leaving me wondering.

It's also made me realize, it's fine to download and share files, BUT there is every chance the 'glaringly different' utterance someone else 'gets' may well be voiced by someone in the recipient's spirit clan!    Cool! (complicated, but cool)

Last edited on Jan 4th, 2011 02:38 PM by dkenda

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 4th, 2011 01:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Hi. Couldn't that be the daughter's conscience?
I'd like to hear your class A evps too.

Posted: Jan 4th, 2011 03:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dkenda

Interesting question...looking back, being that the wording changed to "woman" for everyone but my friend, it really seemed the message was for my friend- but, in light of the circumstances, I can't actually say with any certainty.  I did record after the party and her family- including her father, George, did speak...?

My guests are talking about "the incredible morphing message."  In the last couple of days, another has occurred and 'morphs' as I present it to people.

Somehow the beings are able to adjust them at will...don't know how and won't ask (they usually say, "You don't need to know that," or "You wouldn't understand.").  I think it's exciting though because I record for people and this takes contact to a whole other level- my only frustration, (which spirit knows well- I'm always asking for them to speak loudly and purposefully) is that wonderful messages are often all but buried in white noise.  These morphed clips are easily heard- which gives the listener a direct and audible message to consider while they are dealing with more detailed, harder to decipher phrases.  Love it.

I'm wondering whether others are experiencing the same phenomenon-   (Morphogenic field or 'hundredth monkey')  If this is what it appears to be, it could well be the answer to many, many prayers for clarity...perhaps Jurgensen, Estep, Raudive et al. found a way!  I couldn't be more grateful.

Posted: Jan 5th, 2011 10:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Yea, well before going into complicated theories let's just hear that certain clip.
'Cause I'm having a simple idea. In my experience I tend to categorize results with the inclination that if i find an -above the average- sample then i tend to give it an A grade. Then after some time by relistening and rewatching my results I find that some belong to lower classifications.
I always had the feeling that entities are taking part in the analysis of the material, however I have to add, that my pride does too.

Posted: Jan 10th, 2011 02:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dkenda

Neo, sorry about the delay...here's the file-

I hear, "She was a broken woman." (generally it morphs into messages about women- i.e. "This woman is not broken.," has also been heard.)

Uploading a few more under "psychic chronicles" topic...also interesting...few class A's

Attachment: DW_A0598 (CD) EXC she was a broken woman.wav (Downloaded 781 times)

Posted: Jan 11th, 2011 12:41 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

file size: 23,1 kbyte
file length: 0:02.052

"She wears a broken lee..." or
"She wears the brokenly ..."

after "broken" i can't hear only a "lee", perhaps that's part of the "broken" as "brokenly".

"She" is quite clear, I'd put in the A category

"wears the" would fall to B, I'm not really good at english dialects but if this sounds americanish then perhaps it could be also "was a"

"broken" is also clear (A)

"-ly" / "woman" - unclear I'd give it a C

ps. thanks for uploading in .wav!

Attached Image (viewed 255 times):

spectral.jpg

Posted: Jan 11th, 2011 11:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
dkenda

Thank you for the analysis!  Perhaps the 'lee' is 'lady?'

The file is one captured during a two week period spent collaborating with a terrific spiritualist (my aunt, actually. Though she has incredible ability, she does not do this as a profession)...We took care to limit our time (easier on both spirit and medium) came out with over 2.5 hours of recordings- tons of good stuff! (seconds at a time of course)- Different individuals addressed numerous circumstances.  All transpired within a single residence.

This particular message was given in reference to a woman who was murdered in our town quite a while back...during that session she touched us, spun an energy wheel back and forth, and we shot some interesting photographic evidence as well.

Preparing to upload more...

Last edited on Jan 11th, 2011 11:17 AM by dkenda

Posted: Jan 11th, 2011 02:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
drrh

Hi Kenda,  Just listened after reading what had happened to you.  I am hearing "This order is not broken".  I played it over and over a couple times to see if it would change.  Now I'm going to go back and listen again.

Debbie

Maybe "Disorder's not broken".   One or the other, that's what I'm hearing anyway.

Last edited on Jan 11th, 2011 02:08 PM by drrh

Posted: Jan 13th, 2011 11:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Hey, dkenda, did you match the properties of the copied and downloaded file with yours? Is it the same?
To everyone: to listen I use an earphone which can emit sounds from 20 Hz to 20.000 Hz (20hz-20khz freq response) - and i believe that means good quality. I'm not very technical minded, but it would be the best to listen these allegedly "morping" samples with the more similar equipment we can.

Posted: Jan 18th, 2011 11:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
dkenda

Neo-

Sounds like your earphones are great...I'm using Bose noise canceling earphones (not the latest model, one removed)- don't know the frequency specs on them.  Though I have found at times, when it is difficult to decipher a particular clip, pulling one slightly off the ear helps...not sure why

Last edited on Jan 18th, 2011 11:44 AM by dkenda

Posted: Jan 18th, 2011 12:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
dkenda

Hi Debbie,

Cool!!  Yep!, it morphed...it'll change back and forth on my system depending upon who's listening-  I love it because the various sentence structures are so different, there's really no way to confuse one for the other!

The form my friend 'inspired', "This daughter is un-grooooomed!," was amazing- radical change...and then it went back to "She was a broken woman."  In a span of 15 minutes.  As it changed for each person present we could hear each subsequent version from outside the earphones.

The basic vocal quality (frequencies) doesn't change...It's a usable spirit-byte I guess.

We don't really know how this works...possibly they're creating it as we're listening to it?

I've got another one that does the same thing, I'll upload it

Posted: Jan 25th, 2011 10:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
sidoran_j79

i seem to be hearing "she wears her broken ring"

Posted: Jan 26th, 2011 07:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

That's closer to mine.

Posted: Jan 27th, 2011 02:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
dkenda

Sidoran,

You seem strangely familiar to me...?

Hmmmm

(Great site, isn't it?!)

Posted: Jan 27th, 2011 08:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
sidoran_j79

yes it is a wonderful site with so much input from others it makes things much more interesting and opens up many possibities.

Posted: Mar 27th, 2011 01:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
doxholiday

Hi there,

I felt compelled to register an account and reply after reading your message.

I started researching EVP in 2005 and was eventually running into the exact phenomenon you are describing.

I witnessed .WAV samples 'morphing' in real time - the same file would have a completely different message. I was using Adobe Audition for analyzing as soon as I would open the file before even playing, from the wave form it was often clear *right away* that the message had completely changed.

Needless to say, this completely blew my mind as it seemed to imply direct, real-time manipulation of the actual file on the computer, regardless of previous audio content.

I'm no closer now to understanding this than 6 years ago.  I know this sounds weird, but back then I posited that somehow, some type of 'quantum marker' was added to the message structure that enabled these entities to change it on the fly, so to speak.

After experimenting some more I found that with samples like this that were morphing every time the were played,  I could 'preserve' it if I converted it to an .MP3 file - this seemed to prevent further morphing.

I would like to add that this phenomenon pretty much represented the pinnacle of my personal results during this time.  The quality kept getting better and responses were easier to obtain.  I was using a radio turned to white noise on AM, and a mic attached to the computer.

Shortly after this I discontinued researching completely.  I had definitely received, for me, the positive affirmation that I had originally sought (mainly, is this EVP stuff for real??) :)  That, and the sessions started to include more localized environmental phenomenon which frightened me quite a bit at the time.  Looking back I wish I would have kept going as I really feel like some type of communications gateway had definitely been established.

I really enjoyed your post - at that time I couldn't find anyone else who had experienced the same type of morphing phenomenon.  I've been thinking about getting back into the research, and seeing your post encourages me and brought back a lot of memories.

Thank you

Posted: Mar 28th, 2011 05:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
dkenda

Hello!

At first I thought that saving it as an MP3 would stabilize it- I've uploaded the MP3 version on my website- http://www.abrushwithlight.org low and behold, it lives to morph again!  I've had people comment on the differing versions. They are always intriguing- and totally different than the original file!!

The possibility of providing definitive proof was the reason I started recording as well; But it's since grown into a reunion service of sorts.  Got an article up on http://www.Squidoo.com about one facet of it- "Why teen spirits may resist going "into the light" (sometimes they need a nudge)

The reunion stuff happens as a result of (mostly) teen spirits requesting contact with members of the family, friends, etc.  I love what I do- of course I never charge for anything.

I can see where it might get a little "crowded" in a space- I don't have to request the presence of most people, they just find me...my husband suggests that my sessions may be likened to a call-in radio segment for spirit- they all just know how and when I record.

Welcome back!

Kenda

Current time is 02:40 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP Quantum Leap (for me) Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1573 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 25 queries executed.