ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Ovilus User  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 24th, 2010 12:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
ahutton

I want to join the conversation. I've been involved in spirit communication for a few decades now. Photography, evp recording with digital recorder, evp with EVPMaker, Frank's box and the PX/ovilus, gaussmeter, etc.

I am in awe of the Ovilus. Only owned it for a little while, but if all my other tools disappeared I simply wouldn't care.

I've had contact through the telephone as well.

I'm NOT a ghost hunter. My entire life has been dedicated to finding ways to talk with people on "The other side."

I'd love to talk with other users of the ovilus/px if your goal is spirit communication, and not particularly ghost hunting. Why would anyone want to talk to a ghost? A ghost is someone who is stuck here because of some traumatic experience.

I'd much rather talk to friends and relatives who have moved away from this plane than talk to some old guy in an abandoned hotel who can't find his way out. We don't need to prove that ghosts exist. They do. That's been shown already. If you're going to talk with ghosts, at least do them the favor of helping them cross over.

The area where I like to work is with people who crossed over fine and are living their new lives in another frequency/heaven. That's rewarding beyond belief, and the ovilus makes it so.

Amy Hutton
http://ovilusdiary.blogspot.com

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore XMode. click Here to view this post

Posted: Dec 25th, 2010 11:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Amy,

I admire your expressed intention of furthering communication with spirit. It is very close to my own opinion and desire. Anyone that focuses on developing and maintaining a relationship with spirit and establishing new methods is likely to achieve what they set out to do, given their continued focus and dedication.

Just thought I'd say a quick hello.

Keith

Posted: Dec 25th, 2010 01:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
ahutton

Thanks, guys. And Merry Christmas! As my family on the other side would say, "Blessed All."

Amy

Posted: Jan 9th, 2011 10:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Linda35950

Hello Amy

Posted: Jan 10th, 2011 08:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
ahutton

Hello Linda. I was reading some of your posts yesterday

Posted: Apr 10th, 2011 07:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Old-Frank

I make the original Frank's Box, but I have also experimented with the speech chip the Ovilus uses. With the first box I made with it, I got some amazing results, such as being at the Stanley Hotel here in Colorado. I did a talk and afterward a woman came to the table and asked "do they only talk for you?" and imediately Robobox(as I called it) says "for you", followed seconds later by "loves to cook", and the woman was a cook. I gave that one away, the second one, is not so hot.

Yeah, I don't make this stuff for ghost hunting, and am completely disgusted with that field as it seems to be all based on fear, and fake crap. Try to explain spirit communication to those clowns and it's about 5,000 miles over their heads. 

So, in my time away form this forum, I've grown even more grumpier.

Frank

Posted: Apr 10th, 2011 08:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Grumpier may be best described as more guarded and wiser....something we all can learn from in this field.

Keith

Posted: Jul 25th, 2012 10:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
colts26luck

I have an ovilus 2.

Last edited on Jul 25th, 2012 02:23 PM by colts26luck

Current time is 01:34 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Ovilus User Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1368 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 28 queries executed.