ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Video ITC pictures by Lance  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 19th, 2007 07:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Here is the new thread where I'll post the new pictures from Lance's last experimental video.

This picture is definitely the best picture of the bunch, quite a wonderful thing. A man in a cowboy hat, beard and moustache.

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 434 times):

lance8.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 19th, 2007 07:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic2

Attached Image (viewed 430 times):

lance1.jpg

Posted: Mar 19th, 2007 07:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic3

Attached Image (viewed 343 times):

lance2.jpg

Posted: Mar 19th, 2007 07:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic4

Attached Image (viewed 441 times):

lance3.jpg

Posted: Mar 19th, 2007 07:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic5

Attached Image (viewed 382 times):

lance4.jpg

Posted: Mar 19th, 2007 07:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic6

Attached Image (viewed 371 times):

lance5.jpg

Posted: Mar 19th, 2007 07:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic7

Attached Image (viewed 411 times):

lance6.jpg

Posted: Mar 19th, 2007 07:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

pic8

Attached Image (viewed 375 times):

lance7.jpg

Posted: Mar 19th, 2007 07:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Lance,

I'd like to comment on these pictures, video itc, and spirit communication in general........but I'm rather tired right now. Enjoy the pictures........

Some pictures are rotated, some are inverted, some are more visible, some are not. Later on I'll explain more - for now, continue on as you are.

Next step is viewing the videos yourself, frame by frame. Download "media player classic" and touch bases with me again.

Keith

Posted: Mar 20th, 2007 02:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
lance

Hey thanks Kieth, brilliant!!:biggrin:

I very much enjoied them, its suprising what faces come out of the video, see ya later, take care, lance.

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2007 05:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
lance

Hi guys, I have done a session today and got some of these images, what do you think, is it pixellation or not?  see for yourselves...

Posted: Mar 25th, 2007 10:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
lance

Hi Kieth and Frank everyone...:biggrin:

I am working in Black and white, this is from a session today let me know what you see, take care, Lance.

Posted: Mar 25th, 2007 01:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
lance

Also I found these from todays session..

Posted: Mar 26th, 2007 06:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
fratka

Sorry, Lance I have been out of the loop for a little while. Looks like you have been improving by leaps and bounds. I like the contrast between black and white compared to color (personal preference I guess). They do operate on two different sets of frequencies, one called chromo and the other being B/W, obviously.

Looks like Keith has done an awesome job in helping you on the technical side so I won't repeat what he has already said. Instead I would like to look at how you prepare mentally and emotionally for your recording sessions. How do you prepare yourself for your sessions to keep yourself on an even keel?  Do you give yourself and those you are trying to record a clear intent? What did you want to accomplish this session?

I am by no means an expert on these matters, I am learning just as everyone else is.... However, I have found in my own work that you and your attitude are just, if not more important than the equipment you use.

Best regards,

Texas Frank

Posted: Mar 26th, 2007 08:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Lance, That last one, although small, is especially clear.  Nice!  Vicki

Posted: Mar 26th, 2007 03:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
lance

Thanks vicki..:biggrin:

Instead I would like to look at how you prepare mentally and emotionally for your recording sessions. How do you prepare yourself for your sessions to keep yourself on an even keel?  Do you give yourself and those you are trying to record a clear intent? What did you want to accomplish this session?
Hi Frank, Ok I don't use any protection prayer etc, as I feel its over rated..  i am in general a very calm person (very laid back and go with the flow) I do however before session like to have some deep breaths to focus my mind on family that have passed or my spirit team.. I feel like you that no matter what you say or do, if your thoughts are not right, you are sending out the wrong vibes to the other side, so I always remain positive while recording..  I haven't had anything spooky happen in my house or whateve, in fact I feel a energy of goodness and happyness in the house.. lol

Also the high I get from doing the method is unbelieveable!!  A feel shaky after the session from pure adrenalin, I never got this feeling from any of my EVP expriements..  I am really enjoying this method and the journey its taken me on  I can see me only researching this method in the current future, as I feel this is my chosen path of ITC (some have it with DRV or EVP etc)  but I feel this is mine..  I feel a true connection is being made.  I know there is alot of talk of 'Apophenia or Pareidolia' and some of them if not most are, i am in no dought of this.. but there are the few when the detail is so refined, it really makes you think!! and like kieth said the images can only get better as my method gets more refined...  something to look forward to..:biggrin:

On the actuall session, the only thing that exisit at that time in moment is the loop and my visualization of memorys of loved ones etc.. On the last session  done in Black and white, I done the same! but i did call out for my loved ones that have passed and my spirit team to show themselves via the method.. 

On anaylising the frames, the images were instant and not over a period of frames, they just appeared on a direct frame and were gone by the next..

Anyway I am going to try again tomorrom hopefully my tripod would have come back as I have ordered it over a week ago, all the session so far have been done on a box lol  hard work, but worth it, so the tripod should make life easier..

hey see you for now, Lance..:biggrin:

Posted: Mar 28th, 2007 06:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

Just got back from a trip to Florida. Eager to see your next video.

Keith

Posted: Mar 28th, 2007 11:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
fratka

Glad to hear you have a "routine" you go through to center yourself. I was never into any type of prayer for protection myself but if it works for others, who am I to nix it. Knowing that we are constantly connected to the other side 24/7, it always seemed fruitless to worry about it only when I was recording. I do like to stay centered when I record though, strong emotions either way are discouraged (ripple effect) by the other side.

Here lately it seems DVR has chosen me and we have been getting some extraordinary recordings. We aren't quite where the old timestream groups were but I feel it is a definate possibility as we improve our equipment. We have got some really clear contacts.

Anyways, I just wanted to see if you were well rounded on the tech and mental sides of the fence. I see you are doing very well and can't wait to see more of your videos. Keep up the good work!

Best regards,
Texas Frank

Posted: Apr 4th, 2007 11:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
lkimberley

Hi lance,

Wow definite improvements comming along. Keep up the great work. I see like Vicki the smaller one . But, my goodness pretty clear!!

Laura

Posted: Apr 5th, 2007 07:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
lance

Hey thanks guys..:biggrin:

Heres some pics from a session tonight..

Current time is 12:05 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > Video ITC pictures by Lance Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1752 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 26 queries executed.