ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Someone been in my closet messing it up

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Someone been in my closet messing it up  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 5th, 2010 10:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Linda35950

Hi,I was cleaning out my closet ,getting rid of things I no longer wear.I looked up on the top Shelve where I keep my VCR tapes

That no ones uses anymore.

I had them stacked very nicly.

The one side of tapes fit tight toghter,and you can see where two were pulled up from the rest.

They been up their for years and they never fell over like that.

Im the only one who uses that Closet.

Like I said I got a Evp that sounded to me as if he said.

Linda Graye has a man in her Closet.

They call me by full name are my first and middle name,my spirit friends here.

So I know when they are talking to me and not another Linda.

Will post evp here because it goes with the pictuer I think.

Attachment: Linda Gray has a man in her closet (2).mp3 (Downloaded 908 times)

Last edited on Nov 5th, 2010 10:45 PM by Linda35950

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 5th, 2010 10:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Linda35950

Few pictuers I took of the tapes.

Attached Image (viewed 357 times):

1.jpg

Posted: Nov 5th, 2010 10:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Linda35950

pic:blink:

Attached Image (viewed 364 times):

2.jpg

Posted: Nov 5th, 2010 10:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Linda35950

:blink:

Attached Image (viewed 386 times):

3.jpg

Posted: Nov 5th, 2010 10:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Linda35950

:blink:

Attached Image (viewed 380 times):

4.jpg

Posted: Nov 6th, 2010 03:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

They must have been striving to watch Steve Irwin!

Posted: Nov 6th, 2010 07:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Linda35950

LOL yes indeed,they may have.

Posted: Jul 15th, 2011 12:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
inquisitive15

Hi,

I totally believe this is possible. I am new here but I am swamped in EVPS, they alaso call me by my name and sometimes they use the last name that I had when I was born then they say ''born''. It is kind of odd that they went for the movies but it must have a meaning for them. From my experience there is probably more than one spirit.

Does anyone know how big they are?

Posted: Jul 15th, 2011 06:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Linda35950

Hello Inquisitive Welcome.

You know what I have heard them use my born name also.
I do not know how to think about that as yet.
Have they been with me way back when I was very young.Is their someone a spirit with the same name as myself.
Been thinking about this alot.

You have chosen to ignore Briah`. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jul 24th, 2011 10:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Linda35950

Hi Briah,they are my friends but some steal my things.I can not get them to return them.

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 02:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
richeyjo

I use to keep all my electronics in my closet and one day my Guass Master started to go off while the door to the closet was closed.  Anyone who knows about the Guass Master knows it has to be turned on by the button on the side.  This past week I found a book of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in the closet.  It is a closet I go into almost everyday for one thing or another and I never seen this book before, and really don't keep books in this particular closet, but it was interesting because the day before I was talking to a friend about Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and his connection with Houdini in the spiritual groups back in the late 1800's and early 1900s.  Weirder yet is the fact that it was placed balanced between two dowels that are meant for video tapes. 

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 07:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Linda35950

Hello Richeyjo,You know when kids are small they think ghost are in the closet.Thats because they are.
I hear them talk about stuff thats in the closets.
They are so nosie.
They always take my stuff now and again most of the time I never get it back,makes me mad.

I bet they heard you talking and got that book in a place where you would see it.They have taked stuff from right in fount of me.
The most surprizing shock was I had rods on my bed putting them on the windows and I turned around to get one and they were gone.Another time I was getting ready to wrap a necklace up for Christmas that was the next day and they took it as I looked the other way a second,After about a hour of trying to get them to bring my moms gift back they did.

Last edited on Feb 24th, 2012 07:42 PM by Linda35950

Posted: Feb 24th, 2012 09:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
richeyjo

Spirit is everywhere.  I get more apports (things being given to me) rather then things being taken away.  To date, I've actually seen several things move right in front of my eyes.  I walked into my kitchen to get a cup of tea and two skewers I used and put on top of the refrigerator to take downstairs later, went flying across my kitchen and landed on the floor in front of me.  One time I left an empty prescription bottle on the table next to the chair I always sit in to watch TV, to remind me to go to the store to pick up the new prescription.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw some movement to the right and turned to look to see what it was and I saw my bottle move across the table and on to the floor.  Another time a bag of kitty treats slid across my desk and fell behind it while I watched from my recliner.  When my daughter was still here in the physical realm we were both walking toward the living room together and a table  lamp slid off the table and just stayed there.  I ran and was able to catch it before it started to fall to the floor, and one time we both saw a dog coming through our front door and we both started running to protect a little kitten we just got, and then found out there never was a dog there but Robin explained what the dog looked like and it was the same color and size of the one I saw.  I just love all the things that spirit can do.

Posted: Feb 25th, 2012 10:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Linda35950

Hi,you should do see them do alot,I have caught them on my video camra moving my headphones ,they just kept doing it so I got my camra,another time I was holding a key ring trying to use the power of my mind to move them and it moved do not think it was power of my mind but spirit.
Go a evp that said the witch did it.
I been hurt by ghost three times in the last 15 years.Once just a month ago.
Slamed the bathroom door on my finger really hard,its messed up now.I always ask for my things back I am still asking for something they took five years ago.I also saw a dog but it was not fully formed but enought to know it was my dog that passed two years ago,got many evps where they are talking about her are to her i got her on video also partly her back half,some can see her as I do some can`t
Im so sorry for your lost of your daughter but we both know shes near you checking on you caring for you smiling at you huging you.Happy and wishing you all of Gods blessing.

Last edited on Feb 25th, 2012 10:44 AM by Linda35950

Posted: Feb 25th, 2012 12:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
richeyjo

I have a photo of a dog in the room I'm in when I was using a full spectrum camera and I don't have a dog.  It is odd that spirit takes things from you, but I know that one time someone broke into our house when we were out of town looking for a new place to move out-of-state and someone took all of my daughter's gold jewelry.  We were heartbroken because of that but about a year or so later, it all showed up on the top of her dresser in the new house we moved to.  I get a lot of apports like a man's wedding ring, a newspaper dated 1948 that I found in my dining room and this house wasn't even built until 1955.  What was neat about that was I had ordered a DVD on the Scole Experiments and I watched  it that particular day and in the DVD they showed a newspaper being apported and then later in the day I found mine, on a table and folded exactly like the one in the DVD.  Mostly I find pens and pencils everywhere around the house, funny looking ones that have faces or purple hair where the eraser should be, but I figure that is Robin because she loved to write and it is her way of showing me it is her leaving it instead of my son or grandson. Also have been given a toothpick and a book.  Robin wrote three books that she wanted to get published and all the transcripts disappeared for about three years and one day she fell asleep on her couch and when she woke up, they were right on her couch by her feet.  Mostly my activity comes from anything electronic though.

Posted: Feb 26th, 2012 03:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Spider

Hello Joyce and Hello Linda~~!!!!!

Each instance of apporting gives you a quick shock, but then it we recognize what it is immediately and go back to being accustomed to it!  That's how it is for me, anyways!!

I was able to catch with my recorder a little boy named Kevin who visits my home quite a bit.  Kevin originated from my friends home, but followed me home one day!! The recording I had gotten was so funny and innocent.......I had been sitting in my chair looking at something online, when behind me, on the oak buffet, I hear this crackling sound.

Each year my sister-in-law sends us a goody basket for Christmas, it contains all sorts of snacky type things, crackers........ different types of teas, jellies, wonderful Europeon candies, crackers, just all types of specialty foods.  As I sat there looking at the screen, I hear the crackle sound again.  The basket was still partially covered in cellophane.  I looked over and listened, and at first I thought that there was a rodent of some sort in the basket (we have no mice or critters here!) but it sounded like things were being moved around.  I grabbed my recorder quick, and I started asking "Who is that doing this?  What are you looking for?" Next thing I see is a box of these cheddar cheese cracker straws, which was laying on it's side in the basket, get picked up( not high) and then be placed flat back in the basket!!  I say, "Wow!  That's great!  I have never seen you do this before!  What's your name, who is this going thru my basket?"  I continued to record for a few more minutes, saying how happy I was to see them moving things around, and again asked who it was doing this?  I thanked them and told them I was stopping recording.

I replayed back the recording, and here it was, little Kevin!!  He said he was looking for candy, he was hungry!!  He told me that Rusty was here too.  Rusty is another little guy that like to come around, Kevin and him are friends.  It was so awesome for this to have happened, right before my eyes!!  But I could have kicked myself, right next to my recorder I had my video camera.  Why I didn't think to grab that while this was going on is beyond me!!  I specifically keep my equipment handy by the computer so I can grab it when I need to, and this time I blew it!!  :( At least I got the recording of him telling me he was looking for candy and was hungry!!  Just like a kid, I tell you!!

Another time I had woken up one night and came downstairs to get a glass of milk.  I have those havey Luminarc glasses, that are weighted at the bottom.  I go and pick up the glass from the counter and all of a sudden BOOOOM!!! it sounded like a gun shot! The glas literally had exploded in my hand, glass flew everywhere, it went as far as about 12 feet clear into my dining room!  I had glass everywhere, in my hair, it covered the counters, the floor, the stove!  Some of the glass just pulverized, it was like powder!  It was so loud the noise, I thought for sure my husband had heard it.  Here I am standing there among all the galss, not wanting to move.  The thought came that someone had maybe shot thru my window, I couldn't rationalize it!  I was shaking.  My husband didn't wake up, so I carefully started to clean up.  I took a ziplock bag and took a few of the larger pieces and put it insise to look at later.  It took a long time to clean all that glass up!  I did not squeeze the glass, it wasn't cracked or chipped before I used it, and I hadn't the chance to pour anything into it to make it explode like it did!  The next day I got online and looked up the company Luminarc and got the glass description and contacted the main company which is based in France.  I contacted customer service, asking this had ever happened to any one in the past with this product?  They told me no, that the glass was a temepered type of glass and they couldn't explain how this could have happened.  All I know it was so crazy, how powerful it all was!! The only explanation I could remotely come up with, it had to do with the spirits in my home.

Even though it kind of freaked me out at the time, when I look back it was kind of cool!!

Lisa

Posted: Feb 26th, 2012 08:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
richeyjo

What neat experiences you've had.  I was dusting yesterday and found two more apports (although I don't even know what they are), but one was in the lap of a Buddha statute I have and the other in the oriental calligraphy set that belonged to my daughter.  I dust these things all the time and they never were there before, and I don't know of any relevance because I don't even know what these things are, but I did keep them of course.  Kevin's activities remind me of a EVP I got one night.  My daughter was bedridden and wheelchair bound so I always kept snacks and liquids for her to drink on a table real close to her.  She loved a lot of stuff that was wrapped in cellophane and on the EVP you could hear cellophane being torn or opened.  How cute to have two little boys visiting.  The glass thing had to be scary, but I don't think spirit ever would hurt us, although sometimes something unexpectedly happening can scare the crap out of you at least for a second or so.  I had a friend over today to drop somethings off for me and I gave him a birthday gift, a Guass Meter and K-11, and they were hitting such high spikes.  Got the recorder out to see if we would get an EVP, but haven't uploaded them yet as he just left and decided to read me posts and e-mails first.  I don't think it was my children because the K-11 (although very high) was not responding in the way we have learned to communicate.  Usually they will blink the first two lights for "yes", but tonight it was holding pretty steady with four lights on.  When we asked if it was Jon's mom here because of his birthday, the fifth light came on and the Guass Master spiked in a way I never heard it before.  If I happened to get any EVP tonight, I'll post it.

Current time is 06:43 PM  
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > Someone been in my closet messing it up Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1749 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 28 queries executed.