ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Think I got a Ghost in my closet  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 3rd, 2010 09:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Linda35950

Hi,I really do not go Looking for ghost,I like the ones I have here,they are so good about keeping out bad spirits,
We are like a family,they won`t say that,but they do talk about me nicly once in awhile.
My daughter got me tickets to The Alton Hunt Tour for my Birthday.
I said Oh wow thank you so much I love it.
When we were their she said Mom you look kinda sick when I got the Tickets for you,LOL
I did not want to go their alot of Bad spirits their.
I got this evp today and I think the spirits(GHOST) here found someone in my ClosetI only listen to it a few times so I may change my mind on what is said

,((((((What do you hear))))))))))))

I hear Linda Gray has a man in her closet????

This church I went into was knowed for ghost attacking people.
Just great I been attacked three times before in my life and I got hurt once and I still deal with it.Do not want that to happen again
Then I do something dumb,I sit in the seat they say the nbad ghost has been sitting many times.
What was I thinking

They put the Alton Ghost stuff on Tv all the time.

Attachment: Linda Gray has a man in her closet (2).mp3 (Downloaded 246 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 04:13 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Think I got a Ghost in my closet Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1194 seconds (13% database + 87% PHP). 25 queries executed.