ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Think I got a Ghost in my closet  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 3rd, 2010 09:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Linda35950

Hi,I really do not go Looking for ghost,I like the ones I have here,they are so good about keeping out bad spirits,
We are like a family,they won`t say that,but they do talk about me nicly once in awhile.
My daughter got me tickets to The Alton Hunt Tour for my Birthday.
I said Oh wow thank you so much I love it.
When we were their she said Mom you look kinda sick when I got the Tickets for you,LOL
I did not want to go their alot of Bad spirits their.
I got this evp today and I think the spirits(GHOST) here found someone in my ClosetI only listen to it a few times so I may change my mind on what is said

,((((((What do you hear))))))))))))

I hear Linda Gray has a man in her closet????

This church I went into was knowed for ghost attacking people.
Just great I been attacked three times before in my life and I got hurt once and I still deal with it.Do not want that to happen again
Then I do something dumb,I sit in the seat they say the nbad ghost has been sitting many times.
What was I thinking

They put the Alton Ghost stuff on Tv all the time.

Attachment: Linda Gray has a man in her closet (2).mp3 (Downloaded 589 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 07:30 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Think I got a Ghost in my closet Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1211 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 25 queries executed.