ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from a first-timer in West Virginia

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello from a first-timer in West Virginia  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 26th, 2010 08:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
chadforeman

Hello all!

Recently I visited the Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum in Weston, WV. This is a former Psychiatric Hospital that was in operation from 1871-1994. Ironically, I had seen a TV show on A&E or Travel channel where it was haunted a year ago. A month ago I was driving by with my girlfriend and decided to stop and check it out. It had a big impact on me.

After the tour I listened to a woman named Sue tell some very interesting stories. She worked at the hospital from 1967 until she retired in 1991. Now she is a tour guide there. She seemed very "In Tune" to "Things."

Sue told us about doing ghost hunts and using her Ovilus. Those stories just blew me away. I was instantly intrigued.

After some research, I finally purchased a PX. This is a newer version of the Ovilus made by Bill Chappell as well. It's a very interesting device. I have realized that there is much to learn about this subject and I'm very eager to learn more.

Today I was researching online about ghost boxes and that's how I discovered this site. While cruising through some of the forums I was very impressed with some of the responses, especially from the moderators. There appears to be quite a bit of knowledge and experience on the subject. I really appreciate that because I just started and am "learning as I go, teaching myself via the internet."

It's funny because the other day I was thinking to myself "there really needs to be a user forum for PX users so we can compare observations and data." Law of Attraction at work. I'm looking forward to checking out some of the other ITC techniques as well.

One other interesting coincidence is that I noticed the "Spiritcom" forum here. It's interesting to me because I hadn't heard about that in a few years. One night I was driving across Tennessee on my way to Texas for work with a buddy and there was a late night radio talk show about it. I was very interested. I listened intently. Since we were driving across the state we lost radio reception. Bummer.

If you've read this far, thanks for your interest and I look forward to sharing my experiences on this new adventure as well as learning from your experience as well.

By the way, there are tons of places in West Virginia that are supposed to be haunted. From the Civil War, Coal Mine Deaths, Industrial Disasters that killed thousands of immigrant workers to all of the unsolved mysteries of today, there are many books about "Haunted West Virginia."

-Chad

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 06:16 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hello Chad,
Looking forward to sharing and learning with you. Vicki

Posted: Oct 27th, 2010 07:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
chadforeman

Hi Vicki. Thanks for saying hello :)

Current time is 04:41 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from a first-timer in West Virginia Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1116 seconds (17% database + 83% PHP). 25 queries executed.