ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Paranormal > Paranormal - General > I think Buttions wanted to jump on me

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Linda35950

Oct 15.
My moms dog was in her room their a pet fence so he stayes in the room at nite.
I had been sleeping in my bed when my dog jasmine wanted outside.
I got up and let her out and layed down on the couch becauce Jasmine is in a fenced yard and she takes awhile coming back in.

I think I fell into a very light sleep,do not like her outside at nite.
I felt like a dog  jumped on the end of the couch next to my feet.

It only took a few seconds to remember Jasmine is outside.
So I sat up looked by my feet at the end of the couch and saw nothing.

I layed back down,just had my eyes closed a few seconds when I got a very strong feeling a dog was about to jump on my face,I jerked my head back and threw my arms up over my face.

I haven`t feel like someone was right in frount of me,Like that  for a very long time.You know what Im talking about .

Like you stoped really fast because you feel your about to hit run into something and theirs nothing. 

Last edited on Oct 16th, 2010 08:45 pm by Linda Gray

drrh

Wow Linda!  That's cool!   I don't think that's ever happened to me.  I've just felt like someone has sat on or bumped the bed at night.  I'm sure your little Buttons is around you.  You get so many messages  that he's allright.  (I'm assuming it's a he, sorry if I'm wrong).  I used to think that animals didn't pass like humans but have now changed my mind since I've heard and seen so many things to the contrary.  I hope he doesn't jump on your face though when you are sleeping.  That would be weird!

Debbie:biggrin:

Linda35950

Hi Debbie Buttions is a She LOL.

I do not have that happen alot(have a very stong sence something is in my face to close to me where my alarm sounds))))) but it does happen,I thought everyone had that happen to them I never ask anyone before.

drrh

Sorry Linda that I couldn't remember if Buttons was a girl or boy!  Maybe she's trying to wake you up before the alarm sounds.  I know our cats will get up in my face in the morning when they want to be fed.  That's neat that you feel her around.

Vicki Talbott

Interesting, Linda. I think many of us can attest to such an experience--good to know we aren't the only ones! Vicki

Linda35950

Hi Vicky ,its great they come see us,not sure it was Buttions are not but am sure she has been here.

Just got a evp where they are talking about buttions.
Seems she was afraide to fly to heavin and they came got her and somehow got her to fly.They were wondering where she was.They miss her.

I do have another Evp where they say come on buttions fly something like that.

drrh

Oh Linda! I'd like to hear that EVP about her flying up!  That would be cool!

Linda35950

Hi Debbie I will look that up for you.
Evps that concernes heavin really finds it way to the center of your heart don`t it.

I have another with a womon saying spirits fly me up.
See if I can find that one also.

drrh

Oh that's great Linda!

Thanks, Debbie

Linda35950

Going to post them over in the Evp part of the site.

Last edited on Oct 22nd, 2010 09:34 PM by Linda35950

Linda35950

Last edited on Oct 22nd, 2010 09:35 PM by Linda35950

Linda35950

Last edited on Oct 22nd, 2010 09:38 PM by Linda35950

richeyjo

My friend Patti had a dog she loved so much, but he had to be put to sleep by the vet so he wouldn't suffer so much. Patti brought his ashes home and because it was too late in the day to bury his ashes, she put them next to her toilet, which was his favorite place to sleep. She saw a golden orb go from his ashes up to the ceiling and disappear. This is what started her on her long journey of orbs. She never heard of an orb before, but synchronicity took her right to them. She gets the most beautiful orbs I have ever seen. Her current dog always has small lights or orbs near her whenever a picture is taken, and she always gets orbs over or near the bush she buried over his ashes.

Linda35950

Hi Richeyjo thanks so much for sharing that story.
I do believe it was her sweet fur baby.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1260 seconds (15% database + 85% PHP). 28 queries executed.