ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Spirit laments, "I want to go home and lay down"

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spirit laments, "I want to go home and lay down"  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 15th, 2010 01:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

This woman spoke during a morning session. She said she "was killed yesterday." In this clip, I am explaining to her that she has transitioned...she is still quite physical- In the middle of the clip she taps on the microphone and her leaving makes a loud crack at the end of the clip. I sat absolutely still the entire time.

I hear a man say, "Just get comfortable." She says, "I want to go home and lay down." and later another man says, "Her father is bugging her."

Attachment: DW_A0577 lisa its ok.wav (Downloaded 647 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 15th, 2010 01:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
dkenda

Immediately following the recently deceased woman's assertion she was "killed yesterday," another woman asks, "Killed when?"

Attachment: DW_A0577 killed when.wav (Downloaded 612 times)

Posted: Oct 18th, 2010 08:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
drrh

Hi Kenda,  On the first one I can hear at .49 "Help me", and at .53 "I want to go home", at .54 "That's allright or okay, not sure", and at .56 it sounds like "it stinks, hope we don't have to come over here".

The second one sound like either"All the time, or over time" to me.

And of course I forgot my headphones today so I will listen again later. LOL

Debbie:biggrin:

Current time is 02:12 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Spirit laments, "I want to go home and lay down" Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1113 seconds (16% database + 84% PHP). 25 queries executed.