ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Greetings.  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 14th, 2010 04:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Tim Woolworth

My name is Tim and I have been a paranormal investigator for quite a few years with a very prominent Ghost Hunting group here in central New York (if you live in CNY, you may have seen our show on TV). While being a ghost hunter is great fun for me, it pales in comparison to the experience of frequency sweeping radio-based ITC.

I have been playing with "ghost boxes" for almost two years now. It started with a Shack Hack and now has developed into a minor obsession. I now have two Minibox Pluses, and assortment of Shack Hacks, and a Joe's Box. I have a minor studio set-up for recording which allows mic/ghost box isolation without speakers during recording and I use Audition 3.0 software.

I absolutely love everything about radio ITC and I have belonged to a few of the yahoo groups for a while now. I am glad to now be a part of this community and I hope you accept me as such.

Cheers.

Tim

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 14th, 2010 01:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
drrh

Welcome Tim,  Good to meet you! It sounds like you have a lot of interesting things going on.  I don't know much about radio ITC but would love to learn.  I hope you will share your knowledge with us and enjoy your visits here.  It's a lot of fun!

Debbie:biggrin:

Posted: Oct 15th, 2010 01:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here. There is not one way to communicate with spirit, but countless ways, and whatever way you choose and works best for you is simply that, and it is welcomed.

Enjoy the forum!

Keith

Posted: Oct 21st, 2010 09:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Linda35950

Hello Tim
Great to see you here.
I record every day at home just to talk with the ghost here.

Posted: Oct 21st, 2010 06:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Slider2732

Welcome Tim :)

I like the whole random scan thing myself. My fave cheapo method of ideas meddling is to buy the Dollar Tree $1 radios and start soldering away at them. If one breaks, it's just $1 down the drain and usually a lot of experience gained :)

Mark

Last edited on Oct 21st, 2010 06:09 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Oct 26th, 2010 08:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
chadforeman

Tim, that's an impressive amount of equipment. I'm new here too and looking forward to learning how to use some equipment like the ghost boxes.

Slider is there anywhere you can point a newbie like myself to some instructions on the dollar store radio hacks?

Current time is 11:31 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Greetings. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1484 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 26 queries executed.