ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, joecioppi, EVPfan, EVPDave, Bruce, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
richeyjo

I was given an electrician's screwdriver by a friend who knows how much I love experimenting with energy.  I accidentally discovered that when I laid it on my desk close to the computer, it lit up and made a noise.  As I pulled it away, it stopped.  I started wondering if the energy of spirit could cause it to light up.  Anyway, without telling anyone what I was trying to do (except for one person), when certain people came over who had strong and emotional bonds to someone in the spiritual realm, I discovered that once I got them talking about their loved ones, when spirit energy merges with human energy, it will go off.  According to the manufacturer's specification it should not go off on anything lower then 50 volts, and under normal circumstances the human body does not and cannot make it light up by touching them.  There was only one time I explained my experiments before hand, and unbeknownst to me at the time, the person, as they were listening to me) was asking someone to come forward and merge with them.  I was so surprised when it went off, thinking that I was going to prove the point that it won't do that, and then he told me what he had done.  If any curious person on this site would love to try it, I sure would be interested to see if they get the same results.  So far I have had nine successes, but I've been extremely careful in doing the test on people who I know have an unusual strong bond with someone in spirit.  I believe it is the same energy that is picked up by EMF detectors as I have also had them give off high spikes during my experiments.

I have another question:  When will the live streaming start as I sure would love to take part in that?

clockdryve

Do you have a model number...maker mark or picture of the "electrical tester"??  :blink:

richeyjo

Yes, it is a Gardner Bender Circuit Alert SDT-254 non-contact 50-600 VAC.  I've had two more successes with it recently.  One on a mother who lost her 41 year old son and the other on a friend's best friend who transitioned at age 44.  I've  tested a few times with people who did not get any reaction from the screwdriver, but I did not tell them anything about what I was doing and never asked anyone in spirit to come through.  That was partly due to my  wanting to see if it would go off under normal circumstances in people who haven't had experienced a loss of someone in the spiritual realm or who do not appear to have a special bond with any transitioned loved ones.  All other successes have been on people who still maintain a very close bond with a transitioned loved one.  I've also used various other pieces of equipment to see if there was any fluctuation in the EM field at the time, and there always is.  I don't want to be misleading.  The people who it did go off on were also not told prior to what I was doing, but I did get them talking about their transitioned loved ones just prior to touching them with the screwdriver, unlike the other group.

Attached Image (viewed 456 times):

screwdriver.jpeg

Last edited on Jan 25th, 2011 01:04 PM by richeyjo

clockdryve

Thanks,
I've seen enough "strange" things before my own eyes...it's hard for me to rule out any other ODD happenings... LOL. I choose to believe first and ask questions when it is a "better time". I will look into the ScrewDriver and see what it is. Thanks for your reply. Jim H

richeyjo

I promise you, you can believe in this experiment.  Energy is energy.  I had one person put their hand above the screwdriver as it was going off on me, and he was able to break the energy flow until he removed his hand.  It is an amazing thing to see the faces of people when there are two people present and it only goes off on one person but not the other.  This particular screwdriver was given to me and the person who gave it to me was floored when it went off on him while I got him talking about his best friend who transitioned a few years back.  He knew it should not have done that.  Gardner Bender has since stopped making this particular model, but I don't believe it has anything to do with a certain model and any electrician's screwdriver would work.

clockdryve

Gotch, Yea I believe...I just put that last part (questions) for the people that what to say I am "blind" :) I will look around...maybe even find that exact model used smewhere. Thanks for the extra info. jim H

You have chosen to ignore NYevp. click Here to view this post

richeyjo

I'll definitely try that.  I'm up to experimenting any way I can to see how energy travels and can be picked up.  Thanks!

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Richey,

The stream is up, but audio only. It is a place you can visit sometimes and join your energy with spirit as we work towards voice over radio. It can be found here:

http://www.itcbridge.com/stream.html

Keith

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1217 seconds (16% database + 84% PHP). 27 queries executed.