ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP's from homemade PC mic  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 01:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Slider2732

Recently, I had no microphone for the PC, so decided to make one. Grabbed a mic from something (tape recorder/answering machine) and soldered it to a lead from somewhere else. Opened Audacity to see what the levels were like and thought i'd either get a running mic, or nothing.
Well, time after time of recording for 5 or 10 or 15 seconds, i'd get a voice on the very end of the recordings. Really strange effect and it didn't matter how long the recordings were, the voice would always be on the end !

Here are 3 of them, back to back in one mp3.
To my ears, I hear, 'You give me (confusion)' then 'energy' then 'connect computer'. Computer as a word seems to be delivered with quite a southern drawl.

Attachment: poss EVPs with mic.mp3 (Downloaded 812 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 03:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

The "energy" one is pretty clear to me. Vicki

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 03:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

Thanks for listening Vicki :)

I'll dig that mic back out and do some more with it. I believe it's just wired backwards, the wrong connections with the two wires. Maybe it's repeatable with other mics from broken/old equipment.

Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 03:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

That's interesting that you can pick up EVP with it. Keep us posted.

Posted: Oct 7th, 2010 08:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
drrh

Last edited on Oct 8th, 2010 06:03 AM by drrh

Posted: Oct 7th, 2010 02:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Linda35950

Lisa I need to try another day,Im just not getting it today.

Posted: Oct 7th, 2010 03:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Slider2732

Thanks for listening folks. Perhaps part of yer reasoning Linda, is because my name is Mark lol.
There may be absolutely nothing in them, though from starting EVP recording in 2003, these seem to be quite good in amongst that microphone noise..wherever that comes from in any case.
I can say though that there was complete quiet in the room when testing. I wanted to hear any and all background noise, then to do some voice tests. No plans on EVP, just to record whatever and whenever.

Only right at the end of each are the bits of interest. I put them as one mp3 just because I had trouble with a .zip and then had trouble with posting them individually.
There may be more within than my interpretation of what has been happening, but, if it doesn't leap at me I tend to miss them too.

Posted: Oct 7th, 2010 03:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

Good point Mark. If it doesn't leap out at us, we tend to miss it, especially when we are dealing with longer sections of send-and-response EVP, almost like they are talking to each other instead of directly to us. I listened again and what strikes me still is the "energy" part. Hey, I've posted many like that and still stand by them. Keep it up. You are getting results with an unorthodox method.
v

Posted: Oct 7th, 2010 08:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Linda35950

Mark so sorry about that.

Posted: Oct 7th, 2010 10:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Slider2732

Energy is a key word in everything spirit related. Whether in dimensions above us or using energy as we know it...rattling particles around may well hold new avenues that spirit chatting will lead us to discover. Ultimately then we'll know what it is we're just stepping into now.

I'll try different mics and different wire ups. As far as I know, there could be something in the soundcard that's a spirit channeler !

I do have a few theories that way...in that signal diode's in billions of common circuits are often clear and can let light through from air venting on the equipment etc. 'Cats whisker' diodes are used to pick up radio waves in non battery (war time) crystal radios and, without getting technical, conduct only one way, naturally filtering as they go.
Many devices, such as LED's are known to do one function and that's all we know about. But, did you know that LED's will become light detectors if connected the other way around ? Billions more devices have LED's on their panels, as On lights, indicators for whatever. When an LED is not lit and a diode is present to limit its voltage, could it be receiving spirit light energies ? Infra-red and full spectrum photography have given us great data after all.

Anyhow, just some thoughts :)
No problem Linda, I often refer to myself as Slider at home hehe

Posted: Oct 8th, 2010 08:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Slider2732

Here are some more of those possible EVP's, recorded that same night.
All 3 have been made to follow one another, with a small gap inbetween.
Each is about 5 seconds long, the last second or so containing something in each.
No idea what any of them might be or what the guy is saying...which is what I could do with some help on.

As you can tell though, that's 6 recordings, all with apparently some guy talking at the very end of each recording.

Attachment: More poss EVPs.mp3 (Downloaded 765 times)

Last edited on Oct 8th, 2010 08:06 AM by Slider2732

Current time is 07:50 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP's from homemade PC mic Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1873 seconds (35% database + 65% PHP). 26 queries executed.