ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Love this site! Hi everybody!!

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Love this site! Hi everybody!!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 6th, 2010 10:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dkenda

No kidding, it must be the underground water (aquifer) or something (Gamma radiation perhaps?). It's hard to find a place without activity...

So glad to be a part of a progressive site!!

I'm a housewife/EVP enthusiast. I record every morning in my kitchen...don't know if it makes any difference, but my home has a free-floating natural energy source in it (my husband is an electrical contractor consequently he has the equipment to measure its intensity and he's puzzled by the whole thing- meanwhile the power company explains it away saying, "free-floating earth energy is not unusual and there is really nothing you can do about it" Who knew??)

Last edited on Oct 7th, 2010 11:25 AM by dkenda

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 8th, 2010 05:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

Ah welcome :)
Didn't know you were so new here.
Now, what on earth is a free-floating natural energy source ?????

Posted: Oct 9th, 2010 05:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Spider

Hi Kenda~~!

Just a theory here, I too am an EVP 'enthusiast'.........and in all the years I have been doing this, I have found that the spirits are anywhere and everywhere we can be.  I have recorded on buses, in stores, homes that have had zero activity reported in, on the street, out in the middle of a field even!  I one recorded during a flight to AZ while in the restorrom, and got results!  Way back when I had gotten started, I had asked during a recording session, 'How many are there of you out there?', and the reply was "There are millions of us".  Now that really made me think!!

Posted: Oct 11th, 2010 03:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Slider2732

Yeah, evidence seems to point to there not really being an 'up there' for Heaven...it's all around.
Kinda makes you think, when creating an excuse to dodge work or tell a white lie for some other reason !

Posted: Oct 12th, 2010 07:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

That's for sure. I have gotten quite a few saying "Look behind you" and once I got one when I went into the garage to get away from my neighbors in their backyard: "Vicki's hiding." haha.

Posted: Oct 12th, 2010 11:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Kenda,

Welcome to the site! I've been quite inactive recently, but I see fellow board members have welcomed you also. I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

Keith

Posted: Oct 12th, 2010 02:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
richeyjo

dkenda:

I'm new to the site to and am so excited about your husband being an electrical contractor, as I've been experimenting with an electrician's screwdriver and having some real success with it but would love to have someone else try it. It was given to me by a friend and I accidentally discovered that although it will not light up and buzz on a human, it will do so if spirit energy merges with a human. I don't tell the people what I am going to do, but touch them with the screwdriver first to show them it doesn't do anything. Once I get them talking about a love one in the spiritual realm, it goes off big time when I touch them again. I'm sure your husband would have one of these because of his work, and would love to see what happens if you get someone who is sensitive talking.

Posted: Nov 1st, 2010 04:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
calo

hi, i'm calogero and I practice schreiber method but I'm starting evp recently ...

We read calo.

Posted: Nov 1st, 2010 09:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Vicki Talbott

Lance is the expert in the Schreiber method if I am not mistaken. He's a wealth of information. Vicki

Posted: Nov 1st, 2010 11:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Linda35950

Hi Me too dkenda(EVP enthusiast.)

So glad your here.

I record evey nite,when everyone asleep and its quite,but I record day too.

I also do not know what  a free-floating natural energy source is?

Current time is 07:49 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Love this site! Hi everybody!! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1284 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 25 queries executed.